Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

View attachment 8794

In this area,now all homessages are historic per the registration of the community which spans two routes
It's very common to see these.the larger one has its parking garage.common for those but not many have them now. I'm not sure if this is originalView attachment 8794 View attachment 8795 View attachment 8796

As the top photo slowly downloaded, it was almost like the computer was trying to tease me with the view of palms et al! The houses are quite fascinating in their design.......... lovely!

View attachment 8797 View attachment 8798wodtke/merill barber home.that one whose namesake is our bridge.his child hood home.wodtke is a store name here,I can't remember when it closed. This he has a large cross on it.it's garage is modified to be a guest home or rental.

I just couldn't live in an orange house, no matter how much I liked the interior!

The University of Illinois (Champaign-Urbana) school colors are orange and blue.... there actually are some houses in those 2 cities that are painted either orange or blue, with the trim being the opposite color. Orange & blue may look great on t-shirts....but not on houses!

That belongs is the science forum.Tarzan park.I vaguely remember that in a conversation. It was behind Marvin Gardens ,probably east of the 13th ave..a rail shows that was developed and nothing east.not much of a grove.

For some reason, reading that Vero Beach was 'a little village' just strikes me as funny!

Great article, by the way.... with some great history included.

For some reason, reading that Vero Beach was 'a little village' just strikes me as funny!

Great article, by the way.... with some great history included.
It was then.
Us1 aka the dixie hwy was no longer called that after the widening ftom a two lane to a four lane in 1950.that's when that curve at miracle Mile was made.this hut marking the entrance to it was on us1.so it had to be on 30th st.near a parking spot I use .I bet I could make it out.

Location of the sand bar from a creek is shown.that is that eastern edge on the topo.the barber bridges in their construction took a lot of sand away from that and the fingers took a lot from the creek.I can when I walk the bridge shoot a photo of this.

View attachment 8804 View attachment 8805 Three phase ,old very old .goes back to the 1920s and its still live.the newer back is 110.the older bank is 308.many of the old homes are on that.another edifice where I had to walk into and up the stairs not the theatre,had a few sockets.it's old as the wiring is color coded which is from the 50s on to be white for neutral,green for hot and brown or black for ground.neutral can be an uninsulated strip of wire.if I recall correctly

Back