Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

I don't know.some go back to late 50s and perhaps major work was to be done and they needed to get to code and given insurance rates it's cheaper to raise them.

It's quite possible the amount of work needed on those homes made it more cost effective in the long run to build new.

It's common on the beach.I like the older homes on the beach.I get to feel the reasons they came here.the 50s to 60s homes have unique aura.I like the really old homes too.like my avatar

It's common on the beach.I like the older homes on the beach.I get to feel the reasons they came here.the 50s to 60s homes have unique aura.I like the really old homes too.like my avatar

I prefer old homes........... they really do have more character, usually

That is a mosque in alahambra,Spain. You will now see the arabic influence in the old citrus bank,the florida theatre and the other homes.st Helens, first United methodist as well.

An idea of the variation on turrets: Glamis Castle in Glamis, Angus, Scotland

th

View attachment 8783 of note is this old bank is built prior to having power and the north building attached and made to look identical not long after its construction had no power originally or ac.some photos show the addition as a pharmacy, Greg loy? And western union. It had a typical Spanish awning along with bank as well.however, the awning wasn't just over a window but the stores.of note is that arabic shape from the moorish influence in Spanish. It's the only one I have a seen like that.that is why for some time it didn't seem righr.yet many a Spanish edifice will have thar as a open window or door.this does both.
View attachment 8813 View attachment 8814 View attachment 8815

Oh Im too young to have worked there.shared by a young lady who did on facebook.my hometown has several fb pages.I do remember the clock.the tunnel to the motor bank and the parking lot.the motor bank was another bank until both closed.it didn't look like that but was another style.it still stands and is used as a game Worden office.the tunnel was removed when they redid the rt 60.it also unearthed relics of the time of the depression and early time of vero.all of which is at the rr museum.

It would be so cool to explore a castle!

Glamis was fun to tour. It's still a home....but Glamis is rather famous/infamous. First, the late Queen Mother was born there, as was her daughter Princess Margaret. Second, it's haunted....and not solely haunted by friendlies.

The bank front is really attractive. Reminds me of some European cathedrals.
It does have church appearence.old photos show it by itself.I know where that it is.I will get the mural by it too.

There's some digging I must do for the theater by the old bank
A coworker worked there until it closed and rattled off things I forgot. Ie it was a play theater as evident by a stage ,first and had a orchestra pit.I remember the wood covering over that.there are also the carbon rods for the projector and the projector it self.I will find the images of one and post

Back