Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

View attachment 8804 View attachment 8805 Three phase ,old very old .goes back to the 1920s and its still live.the newer back is 110.the older bank is 308.many of the old homes are on that.another edifice where I had to walk into and up the stairs not the theatre,had a few sockets.it's old as the wiring is color coded which is from the 50s on to be white for neutral,green for hot and brown or black for ground.neutral can be an uninsulated strip of wire.if I recall correctly

I'm familiar with the newer ones.... don't recall ever seeing the old ones. (Then again, I might not have been paying attention...........)

I'm familiar with the newer ones.... don't recall ever seeing the old ones. (Then again, I might not have been paying attention...........)
First time for me.I know some homes I have read predates the grid and don't have those.I will post the older weather head and small socket.I saw one today.usually Gifford has those

There's one near I 95.that had ww2 planes and crop dusters by his barn.I know the faa shows it still active.I miss seeiNG those birds.

Frasca Field (Urbana, IL) owners have a collection of old military planes, bi-wings, etc............ they rent out those planes for movies, etc. It's great fun to see those birds in the sky, some performing special feats to thrill the viewing audience. Frasca also has a museum with various flight-related memorabilia.

Once amongst many things near it a marsh.I will go out aND photo the headwaters to the remaining part of the van valkenburgh creek.it's still there. A before photo is shown .now a ground level of that.it's very drained compares to what it was.

The Sinclair gas station,an spanish revival edifice was around at this time but it's demise occured in 1965.and the rest is us postal history.

The reason I thought of Sinclair and 60's gas stations: the one in the photo looked just like the Sinclair gas stations in the Midwest.

This is quite the set up. The gates are a nice touch. Is the property large?
Yes.thisn't the beach.go back to that combined topo.the fingers is where that is.the ww2 topo shows a marsh there .south of the wooden bridge.they will raze a home and build a new.three so far have been done.this was in construction when I first read this route.

The reason I thought of Sinclair and 60's gas stations: the one in the photo looked just like the Sinclair gas stations in the Midwest.
We had two.both near each other.possible three close.all identical in nature. They were near the patio,the current location near where the theatre I posted is,and another just west of the theater where our current court house Is.

Yes.thisn't the beach.go back to that combined topo.the fingers is where that is.the ww2 topo shows a marsh there .south of the wooden bridge.they will raze a home and build a new.three so far have been done.this was in construction when I first read this route.

Were the now-razed homes in bad shape? Or did the new owners simply prefer new?

I don't know.some go back to late 50s and perhaps major work was to be done and they needed to get to code and given insurance rates it's cheaper to raise them.

On that note.I saw a great gatsby stykr home in the paper and never thought as I don't enter that property to photo it.it has a very arabic style to it.

Back