Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

:hysterical

Whew! That was a close one!
Vero beach had to decline a low ball offer fir Indian River Shores.The hate it got by some got me going.I was going to go into my psycho rants.

Fine sold one dallah,while we are at it .cede the shores to another county,preferably another state .

Another case of "the customers don't know how to spend their own money, so we'll spend it for them!"

What a horrendous development :shame
Yes,and these guys will get reelected. I'm paying for then to sue the city. City resident is paying both to sue and to defend the city.

Yes,and these guys will get reelected. I'm paying for then to sue the city. City resident is paying both to sue and to defend the city.

It's time for the citizens to revolt against paying for the suing as well as the defending of the city. That's ridiculous.

It's time for the citizens to revolt against paying for the suing as well as the defending of the city. That's ridiculous.
I must remain neutral.three candidates will serve the people.two I can't vote as they are running for city council.the other mentioned is Jay Kramer.

That makes it rather rough, then.
Not many options, are there?
Well those are city residents.there's two others who I can say in will vote for but haven't weighed in in Vero.Kramer is running fir county commision.the other two are as well.

Well those are city residents.there's two others who I can say in will vote for but haven't weighed in in Vero.Kramer is running fir county commision.the other two are as well.

Hopefully, the county commission candidates don't catch a bad case of the stupids any time within the next decade!

One paragraph under 2006 is something I posted a picture of.That Gifford School one is a something of interest.The only place I know is the current middle school and adult ed place.Gifford had a elementary school and its location might be where I went to grase school. It's just outside the city grid.it's called Dodger town elementary .it was called Clemmons Elementary.

One paragraph under 2006 is something I posted a picture of.That Gifford School one is a something of interest.The only place I know is the current middle school and adult ed place.Gifford had a elementary school and its location might be where I went to grase school. It's just outside the city grid.it's called Dodger town elementary .it was called Clemmons Elementary.

I liked that one as well. Yes....if only those fountain rocks could talk!

Fascinating history!

I especially liked the single bee hive production report from 80 years ago. That was quite a production!
Buckingham, groves and insurance. I was just where they had a grove years ago today for a check read.They have a franchise with Nation wide insurance in a old edifice near the theatre.

So you have family history associated with the original fountain. That is so cool!
Class of 40.I found out last month. I took my computer to my fil and showed them old photos .where my fil grew up from an arial he pointed the house out.I also pointed out my mother in law where she lived that was a dairy and now a church.

She is still alive.her husband is a bronze star with v device recipent.I believe he went to VBHS.

I may ask her as she mentioned an old name for the ocean grill that she went to for a graduation party.

Back