Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

This may sound elitist, but the mess is in part from ignorant politicians and voters .Neither run the grid or know this stuff. The more I meet these guys the more I know.

And that points out why it's so important to have all the information presented in an understandable manner so the average voter could be an informed voter.

And that points out why it's so important to have all the information presented in an understandable manner so the average voter could be an informed voter.
It can be done but people think short term.the covb electric is currently paying ouc to get power.if something happens to their plant or grid we will pay for it and expansions of plants.it might be cheaper at tiles but it might not.

I had no idea about that. The article/ad was fascinating in that fast/moveable power capabilities are available. I didn't know about it.
We had portable small scale generators that were flown in to our area.you would be surprised. BAF had about 20k troops.

It can be done but people think short term.the covb electric is currently paying ouc to get power.if something happens to their plant or grid we will pay for it and expansions of plants.it might be cheaper at tiles but it might not.

More and more, people are being encouraged to think short term, unfortunately.

We had portable small scale generators that were flown in to our area.you would be surprised. BAF had about 20k troops.

I knew about the generators... didn't know how many, though.

With 20K troops, the site was bigger than many towns in the Midwest!

I knew about the generators... didn't know how many, though.

With 20K troops, the site was bigger than many towns in the Midwest!
Small base try Ft Hood.shoot Camp blanding in ww2 housed up to 50k.they used several trash burning plants.if I remember right.

When you've shared the information with your wife, has she been surprised by what she was hearing?
Some of it.she knows most of the stories .I usually do go into electric grid or water grid discussions with her.I have pointed out stuff about big blue and the diesel plant to her.power lines. The two plants were directly connected.I have to verify.should be easy.I believe I found those.

Small base try Ft Hood.shoot Camp blanding in ww2 housed up to 50k.they used several trash burning plants.if I remember right.

With all the trash being hauled to landfills, I've thought it would make more sense to build trash burning plants. Scrubbers are more advanced nowadays to prevent pollution.

I didn't notice that.I looked up the house. Thus work is recent.I remember the older look.white and a red roof.this is one of the better ones.
It's sad they sealed up where a large window used to be. Makes the front of the house look a bit 'off'.

I didn't notice that.I looked up the house. Thus work is recent.I remember the older look.white and a red roof.this is one of the better ones.

The darker terra cotta coloring of the house is more eye-catching than if it had been white. But I think the red tile above where the window had been should have been removed. Looks a bit out of place.

The darker terra cotta coloring of the house is more eye-catching than if it had been white. But I think the red tile above where the window had been should have been removed. Looks a bit out of place.
It's nowhere like it was.I actually like the old look.will post that. It's common to what Vero Had.

Imagine if Big Blue had been this style or the diesel plant.

Back