Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

The old bank is a tribute to the past when architecture was ornate & elaborate. Details mattered, inside and out.

There's too much cookie-cutter styles being put together in far too many areas today.
I haven't been inside since the late 80s. The colored and blurry home you have seen earlier I took it aND made it a black and white.i had to set the exposure to 1.3 seconds to get that.

I haven't been inside since the late 80s. The colored and blurry home you have seen earlier I took it aND made it a black and white.i had to set the exposure to 1.3 seconds to get that.

Sometimes, blurry can provide an interesting shape. I rather liked it!

Sometimes, blurry can provide an interesting shape. I rather liked it!
The shape is what I was seeing.it's the shape of the home.I forgot to get its much larger neighbor.you saw it from the west .I also had to choose tween the bank and the other home I wanted as the sun was rising.

the bottom home is not the best of the area I throw but is great in this photo.built in 1940. I thought it wasn't a bit younger.

Great pictures!

The bottom picture shows a lovingly decorated home. At least the owners have good taste when it comes to lighting. :thumbsup

Great pictures!

The bottom picture shows a lovingly decorated home. At least the owners have good taste when it comes to lighting. :thumbsup
they weren't lighting that home as long as they were when I took that photo. I wasn't aware that they were displaying lights until a few weeks ago. the home to the west is a few years older .it is owned by the person who owns the theatre an a few other ole buildings

they weren't lighting that home as long as they were when I took that photo. I wasn't aware that they were displaying lights until a few weeks ago. the home to the west is a few years older .it is owned by the person who owns the theatre an a few other ole buildings

I still like the way they decorated the house. It's tasteful, simple, yet has an easy elegance to it.

There is just so much that could be done to rejuvenate the exterior of that entire block. It has the stunning basics .... just needs refreshening so that even at night the clock looks crisp & clean.

the clock?, oh that image has none.. that also was after the original Seminole namesake , that also was a bank . it was razed in 1968. the owner at present built what you see an also refurbished that one. it usually has a train on that upper floor for xmas.

the clock?, oh that image has none.. that also was after the original Seminole namesake , that also was a bank . it was razed in 1968. the owner at present built what you see an also refurbished that one. it usually has a train on that upper floor for xmas.

Clock?

Back