Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Palm trees!

It looks so warm & wonderful in that photo! (It's so nasty cold in my area.... I do not like winter in Illinois!)
You have seen this from another view .I wish I could use my dlsr on this route I could photo the river and big blue of course.

I thought you knew unless I say its in some open community i'm not able to get in there. well with little harbor i can but i will be challenged or noticed.

It wasn't mentioned as open or closed, so I was rather thinking it was open but with some restrictions.

Must be a bit of that ol' brain freeze from the Illinois winter temps right now!

It wasn't mentioned as open or closed, so I was rather thinking it was open but with some restrictions.

Must be a bit of that ol' brain freeze from the Illinois winter temps right now!
i never mentioned it. i figure since its on the beach you will know that.my fault. I'm used to those that know that.

That's some house! I like it....and I like the palms in the landscaped part of the circle drive....excellent!

What a view in the second photo ....could sit in the shade and look at that for quite a while!

That's some house! I like it....and I like the palms in the landscaped part of the circle drive....excellent!

What a view in the second photo ....could sit in the shade and look at that for quite a while!
Top is at the end of a dirt road.the bottom is looking west towards where mckee jungle was originally.the power poles mark a canal and the south relief canal is the south limit of the grid east of us1 on the mainland side

Top is at the end of a dirt road.the bottom is looking west towards where mckee jungle was originally.the power poles mark a canal and the south relief canal is the south limit of the grid east of us1 on the mainland side

Dirt road? Wow...didn't see that one coming. Could understand a gravel road, but not dirt.

I wondered about the power poles. Makes sense they would mark canals.

Dirt road? Wow...didn't see that one coming. Could understand a gravel road, but not dirt.

I wondered about the power poles. Makes sense they would mark canals.
Canals predate those here. The south relief canal is connected to main relief canal and all of these south of winter beach,it's canal is connected to a north relief canal and all dredged by carter and dammerow.the reason I say mark is that there's two substations that are tied in.fpl is tied into the one close to in the photo and on the west side it's fpua to vero and thar substation. Is where they are heading east from.fpua is tied in to vero via a substation not visible in this photo and near the county line.power that you but often is supplied by abother grid.

Talk about a fascinating web where it comes to power lines and who's providing it!
Every grid is like that. I believe fpl has a substation near my armory whose buildings are powered by the city of ft.pierce,fpua.they have a meter shop there and at one time we could only pay bills there.

The city of vero with the Emerson tie in has equipment in St lucie cout as does fpua. In the afformentioned substation near the county line owned by vero.

Back