Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

The pictures were meant to be, then!
I gave the pastor a ride. he lives near me and we aren't on the covb electric grid. I did ask him to photo that home. as soon as I saw where to turn this home stuck out.i will ask to go back with my dlsr. I think it will look great in black and white.

this is the home of that pastor whose video I posted a few months ago. my wife loves that home especially that bougainvillea . same idea that I said she would do with that.

I can see why should love that home, and particularly the bougainvillea (even if it does have thorns!)

I gave the pastor a ride. he lives near me and we aren't on the covb electric grid. I did ask him to photo that home. as soon as I saw where to turn this home stuck out.i will ask to go back with my dlsr. I think it will look great in black and white.

You could try black & white, but at the angle you shot today, the contrast would definitely have to be tweaked in order to have proper visual.

wow, I will go out and photo that. the reverse osmosis machine is still there as is that rain barrel.

I could but to get that same look I will have to simply be across the street. smart phone is funny compared to when I use my dlsr.
You could try black & white, but at the angle you shot today, the contrast would definitely have to be tweaked in order to have proper visual.

about a two year old photo. she was assisted for this trip but before I simply had to say lets go for a ride and she simply ran to the door and wanted a ride.

That "Love Me" tag on her collar bespeaks the fact that you did indeed love her! I'm really sorry she's now waiting for you in heaven, because I know how much you miss her. (I still think of all the pets I've lost over the years)

That "Love Me" tag on her collar bespeaks the fact that you did indeed love her! I'm really sorry she's now waiting for you in heaven, because I know how much you miss her. (I still think of all the pets I've lost over the years)
monica got her that. it broke a few months ago. about back in October. she got that at the time monica moved here as monica got that. it was that dog's attitude. if I'm not me who will love me for me. so I got to be me

My dog's attitude is "I'm Donovan...You gotta love me" ! He's a character, just as Cheyenne was.
I have a ton of photos of Cheyenne. One I will edit with her in my truck at Maryland fried chicken.my wife use to say take Cheyenne with you .I hated at times doing that but now miss it I don't have the photos of all the times.she used to pace in my truck and lie in the rear seat waiting or paw at me while driving

I have a ton of photos of Cheyenne. One I will edit with her in my truck at Maryland fried chicken.my wife use to say take Cheyenne with you .I hated at times doing that but now miss it I don't have the photos of all the times.she used to pace in my truck and lie in the rear seat waiting or paw at me while driving

I know what you mean. There are times when it's just as convenient as others to take my dog with me in the car. He does a fine job of sitting on the passenger seat, or laying down on the seat. He loves going to the drive-up window at the bank ... they always give him a biscuit, which he'll wait until we're almost home to start crunching on it. He loves going in the car, even when it means a trip to the vets for yearly vaccination(s).

Back