Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

I like her style! Alma Lee Loy has class, no doubt about it!
I was in the audience.I know I had to be on the camera .I was going to adress the question but decided not to.col zickert brough up the smart phone.I get messages of what to do. Where to go and give out orders via those .

I was in the audience.I know I had to be on the camera .I was going to adress the question but decided not to.col zickert brough up the smart phone.I get messages of what to do. Where to go and give out orders via those .

I'll watch the video again. Didn't see you during the initial viewing.

I'll watch the video again. Didn't see you during the initial viewing.
You might see me walk to Bruce Cady and say something and then go back to my seat.I was on the row behind him.since the camera shows the council it might only have my head .

You're in quite a few shots :thumbsup
Grey veteran shirt with tan pants. Hand over mouth .I was trying not to get into those highwaymen paintings.one of which I was on the island when they donated the painting of the cenotaph to alma Lee loy. It's not likely in the video buy if it is you will see it as a bunch of palms with blocks in rocks .that's the first part you see aftee the flag and a few other things.I'm going to photo big blue from the island and the islaND itself.Alma Lee has spoken much about the older version of the island of

Grey veteran shirt with tan pants. Hand over mouth .I was trying not to get into those highwaymen paintings.one of which I was on the island when they donated the painting of the cenotaph to alma Lee loy. It's not likely in the video buy if it is you will see it as a bunch of palms with blocks in rocks .that's the first part you see aftee the flag and a few other things.I'm going to photo big blue from the island and the islaND itself.Alma Lee has spoken much about the older version of the island of

Yep.... that was you!

A new one of the bank was on the wall.I would look odd if I was to photo inside .the wall behiND me has photos of all the mayors since 1925.I'm sure my boss will give me he'll I took the day off to attend the meeting.i may go to the chestnut funeral .I know jr .I worked fir fbc .I remember sr when I did work there.

Rita probably noticed me there and Col Young did.it's why I didn't want to go on a break in uniform after reading a route to stop ,change and go back to work. A few other city staff know me where there.

I watched a couple of times, but didn't see you. There was basically one long shot, showing people walking up for the ceremony, but it was detailed enough to locate you.
I would be about where they were filming t that they swing the camera fir cbs.but tcpalm was using a dslr

Well, I think filming should have included all the guests who were there. The family would most likely appreciate being able to see (at a later time) who attended.

Still, the memory of who all was there would be shadowed by the emotional aspect of the occasion. And that would have definitely been quite the occasion!

Still, the memory of who all was there would be shadowed by the emotional aspect of the occasion. And that would have definitely been quite the occasion!
front page of the paper this morning. I will have to photo the flametree gallery, I was wondering when you are going to ask me to.

Back