Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

It's good to know there are still Sextons around.
And it sounds like there are quite a few of them, too!
plenty. some live near my wife's kin. I haven't talked to them in a while. these Williams all were near each other years ago. my wife's aunt remembers vero from the early 40s. my fil knows alma lee. but the way he was, I wont ask alma about that. my fil was a rather known to flirt an was often not faithful until later on.

plenty. some live near my wife's kin. I haven't talked to them in a while. these Williams all were near each other years ago. my wife's aunt remembers vero from the early 40s. my fil knows alma lee. but the way he was, I wont ask alma about that. my fil was a rather known to flirt an was often not faithful until later on.

Yea, I don't think I'd mention your fil to Alma Lee either!

The Holman house last was on doctors way.I know the nephew of bump.his dad along with bump ran sun aviation. I will ask as bud had a lot of property near the navy base.

Fascinating video! Thanks!
the tower thing is one I wasn't aware of. the navy one was in that photo. it was the terminal. that is pre navy. I was going to ask about more images of what before vero nas an what was there after from that time. I knew about the tanks but forgot. I will ask mr.menger I see him from time to time. he has a thing for trains at mckee . I know flight safety an where they were at with first barracks, I have a photo of that. the tower there is often in my photos.

I remembered the towers. But now I'm going to have to look up about the trains at McKee's.
this is something I have yet to post. I think I will go see that again. I have seen it before. I have a video of it . model trains, not the full size ones

this is something I have yet to post. I think I will go see that again. I have seen it before. I have a video of it . model trains, not the full size ones

I've seen pictures of the model trains .... they were shown on one of the online sites I investigated some time past.

I thought you were talking about smaller sized trains that people could ride to get around the property!

I've seen pictures of the model trains .... they were shown on one of the online sites I investigated some time past.

I thought you were talking about smaller sized trains that people could ride to get around the property!
no they want to have you walk. the trails are in the photos I have put up here.

Palm trees!

It looks so warm & wonderful in that photo! (It's so nasty cold in my area.... I do not like winter in Illinois!)

Back