Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

You have seen the home before,it's history in part was revealed to me.old grove home.the packing house is close .I also found out about a pig farm near this and have posted the home,one of three on the lot.identical in nature

You have seen the home before,it's history in part was revealed to me.old grove home.the packing house is close .I also found out about a pig farm near this and have posted the home,one of three on the lot.identical in nature

Is that a swimming pool in the forefront? Am trying to determine what it is that's line with blue.

Is that a swimming pool in the forefront? Am trying to determine what it is that's line with blue.
Yes,that was one.it's empty and deep.the home had a copper shingle roof and basement.it's namesake packing house is not far away.you have seen the photo of it

Yes,that was one.it's empty and deep.the home had a copper shingle roof and basement.it's namesake packing house is not far away.you have seen the photo of it

I do recall seeing the house from a different angle.

I didn't see any water in what I thought was a pool, could see the steps...but wondered if I was incorrectly interpreting what I was seeing. Glad to know I haven't completely lost it!

I do recall seeing the house from a different angle.

I didn't see any water in what I thought was a pool, could see the steps...but wondered if I was incorrectly interpreting what I was seeing. Glad to know I haven't completely lost it!
I took it from a north east angle not a due east angle.there's a home or two built later on that aren't owned by the same person.

They both look so different without the lights!

The first house looks like a smaller version of a traditional plantation house.

Second house looks like many in the Midwest, although some of the ones around here have shingles or slates for the roofs instead of the tiles.
there are quite a bit of these in this area, mcansh park that look like plantation homes. which its not. the style I think is Monterey, not the Georgian,victorian style.

I went out and got this for you.View attachment 10906

that is looking south on the sandridge. yes its a hill for our area and a small one but its always something I look for in old maps and also the fec is nearby and it is. tis two blocks east and somehow they got the fec to build a bridge whereby avenue d goes under it, yet far more wealthier vero couldn't have a main route do this or simply have a bridge over it. if you zoom in you will see the top part of the art deco ft.pierce city hall.

View attachment 10908 comical story on this. locked myself out of the truck , so I called my wife after a few photos. it was locked at the gates. the east side I could have got, and the north. but not the west, but from that angle I wasn't going to move to far from the truck.View attachment 10907
interesting this is owned by the ft.pierce redevelopment agency. they have put a roof on it. they have a reputation of saving these and did a great job with avenue d. probably got to find a use for it. it appears this was a rooming house based on what info I could get. the owner is listed that sold it to the agency .

View attachment 10908 comical story on this. locked myself out of the truck , so I called my wife after a few photos. it was locked at the gates. the east side I could have got, and the north. but not the west, but from that angle I wasn't going to move to far from the truck.View attachment 10907

Sorry to hear you locked yourself out of the truck. Gotta tell you....that happens to each of us at least once in our driving tenure! (I did that about 15 years ago .... thankfully, one of those universal keys was wired in a secret spot - and I knew where that spot was)

The King's Inn looks better in black & white than in color :thumbsup

Back