Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Always have to be alert, don't you. Never know when someone is going to live up to that bumper sticker: "Don't like my driving?... Get off the sidewalk!"
usually the snow birds would be my concern, and yet I haven't seen that. a1a along any stretch from county line to marbrisa is always the worst to cross. the intown holiday inn route is always interesting in that regard.

Small world, isn't it!
I didn't plan that but I was thinking about the three homes there. one guy mr Prieto, has a three car garage with a lift to store two cars in each is nearby and next to the bracket's . I will somehow when I read that hated route get a photo. I have photographed a lot of these homes on doctor's way. one of them was that home in the woods that is gone now. also a few others.

usually the snow birds would be my concern, and yet I haven't seen that. a1a along any stretch from county line to marbrisa is always the worst to cross. the intown holiday inn route is always interesting in that regard.

Every community has several areas where traffic flow/driver awareness isn't what it should be, making it a definite challenge for other drivers and pedestrians alike. It's those areas where stupidity seems to permeate the atmosphere, affecting some drivers.

There's one such location in my area that automatically comes to my mind. Even though it's a stop light intersection, some drivers seem to forget how to drive. Accidents are a common feature at that particular intersection.

I didn't plan that but I was thinking about the three homes there. one guy mr Prieto, has a three car garage with a lift to store two cars in each is nearby and next to the bracket's . I will somehow when I read that hated route get a photo. I have photographed a lot of these homes on doctor's way. one of them was that home in the woods that is gone now. also a few others.

Ah...I recall Doctor's Way....... !

Every community has several areas where traffic flow/driver awareness isn't what it should be, making it a definite challenge for other drivers and pedestrians alike. It's those areas where stupidity seems to permeate the atmosphere, affecting some drivers.

There's one such location in my area that automatically comes to my mind. Even though it's a stop light intersection, some drivers seem to forget how to drive. Accidents are a common feature at that particular intersection.
ours is several. by the old diesel plant. tire kingdom, and 58th and also route 60. winter beach road, north and south, and old Dixie hwy where I got into a wreck.

the camshaft on that thing must way several hundred tons. let alone the rocker arms that are probably a ton each. the valve cover isn't shown. they are going to make it part of the bar after painting her. some are asking get it to run again. this is a very loud. I have seen a video one similar to it running.

the camshaft on that thing must way several hundred tons. let alone the rocker arms that are probably a ton each. the valve cover isn't shown. they are going to make it part of the bar after painting her. some are asking get it to run again. this is a very loud. I have seen a video one similar to it running.

(I was distracted by the mention of the accident)

I was going to ask if any of these parts were going to be recycled or sold for scrap.

It'll be interesting to see how those parts will be used in the bar.

(I was distracted by the mention of the accident)

I was going to ask if any of these parts were going to be recycled or sold for scrap.

It'll be interesting to see how those parts will be used in the bar.
Not sold,all of it restored.some posters on the fb page suggest getting this working again.this plant was operational in 89 and some of old timers at this plant were working at big blue.it's been said old photos exist .

Not sold,all of it restored.some posters on the fb page suggest getting this working again.this plant was operational in 89 and some of old timers at this plant were working at big blue.it's been said old photos exist .

I can't see where the effort would be made to get it all working again. But I have been wrong before, so ..........

I can't see where the effort would be made to get it all working again. But I have been wrong before, so ..........
Beer keg pump,or also powering the brewery off the grid.the lines for the radiator ,cooling system are still there.it must have a outside cooling tower.

You have seen both of these and these are next to each other.the bottom one was one of my Christmas ones.I parked next to the green one barely shown and took that oblique photo

The house surely looks different without the Christmas lights!
One I was about in front of it ,50 feet at the most versus an oblique angle from 30 ft south.

2 ,night versus day.

I was thinking of taken my dlsr to work and snaping that.my brother saw some of my pics of big blue,the kings inn and a few panoramas.he liked them.

I was thinking of taken my dlsr to work and snaping that.my brother saw some of my pics of big blue,the kings inn and a few panoramas.he liked them.

It's quite understandable that your brother would like your photos. You definitely have a talent with taking pictures!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back