Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I zoomed in as you suggested. It's getting almost scary that I'm recognizing certain buildings and recalling views of what's around the buildings, provided you've presented photos of them.
I have never posted any photo of that but city hall. you might see a church or the old building west of city hall. I haven't mentioned the pharmacy, butterfield drugs.

Sorry to hear you locked yourself out of the truck. Gotta tell you....that happens to each of us at least once in our driving tenure! (I did that about 15 years ago .... thankfully, one of those universal keys was wired in a secret spot - and I knew where that spot was)

The King's Inn looks better in black & white than in color :thumbsup
sometimes using black and white gives these a make over and a memorial look. it makes one feel that these are still in their prime as most photos were black and white.

I used to stop in there when it had that butterfield rx sign and also butter rx sign. it got pretty bad and they closed it and then reopened with the location in Lakewood park. then later in say 2000ish they close that location in the down town and kept the Lakewood one open.it was family owned, I have no way, outside of one person who will know for sure and have stories to tell, of finding out

That building is gorgeous!
restored, this was a big complaint as it wasn't what it looked like. the edifice was white, and had apartments on the top floor. it also had a restaurant there at one time if I recall. I vaguely recall they closed it for a few years and some restaurant went in and they left the butterfield sign up.

http://www.paslc.org/RECard/#/propCard/parcel/241050600060000

this is connected to the florida theatre a few homes I haven't photographed, the Seminole building and also the old county courthouse in vero beach. I wonder why mr,brackett bought this one and restored it. yes you have seen the photo of it.

I'll wager he bought it because 1) location; 2) price; 3) beauty of architecture; 4) delight of the restoration process.

That door would have been interesting with a narrow curb..............!
it was. it wasn't so small that you had to worry about cars but it was a bit more narrow. I sent a question to someone who will know about that place. his family goes back to prior indian river county. property they lived on wasn't too far from city limits at the time.

it was. it wasn't so small that you had to worry about cars but it was a bit more narrow. I sent a question to someone who will know about that place. his family goes back to prior indian river county. property they lived on wasn't too far from city limits at the time.

Still, with what's available now, if a driver cuts the corner too sharply, pedestrians could have to hustle quickly to get out of the way. But that's true of any sidewalk situation. Some drivers prefer to drive on sidewalks.

I'll wager he bought it because 1) location; 2) price; 3) beauty of architecture; 4) delight of the restoration process.
I have talked to him on facebook and his office is near the florida theatre. yet with that building in fort pierce it is not in the best of spots yet the afformentioned fort pierce redevelopment agency has done some great stuff with this part of historic fort pierce. this edifice had a twin to the south and both were in bad shape when I used to drive by this place the south side of orange avenue is now a court house.

Still, with what's available now, if a driver cuts the corner too sharply, pedestrians could have to hustle quickly to get out of the way. But that's true of any sidewalk situation. Some drivers prefer to drive on sidewalks.
try that with any of the old farmers bank and twin pairs stuff. I know , I walk all that out on the same route when I read .

I should get the photos of his home. ironically we have talked a few pages about his neighbor's home to the west on 4800 16th st. the one you said was too pricey to buy.

try that with any of the old farmers bank and twin pairs stuff. I know , I walk all that out on the same route when I read .

Always have to be alert, don't you. Never know when someone is going to live up to that bumper sticker: "Don't like my driving?... Get off the sidewalk!"

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back