Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have colored originals of all these. the light reflection looks better but I feel it is a distraction of the beauty of the art deco and gotham era(yes I have told Nathan the age of this and it looks like a setting in Gotham, a joker hide out or mr freeze).

ah I didn't up load the gas station either. I thought so. first up is the church I couldn't resist. it is old, and connected to st.helens and also was a church school before my city, county existed.zoom in one of these to see a peacock crossing sign.View attachment 11111

that nearly fell over in 2005, it was dangerous to approach and you couldn't climb those stairs. I choose not to as you can see that it still has a lot of work. I hope they find some use for this old gal. its the oldest in this area. predates my county and almost built before ww1. I bet it has some of that interesting designing to it. up next big blue and I do have more of this school.

I have more of big blue as well , I will tomorrow post more photos of the gas station(you have seen it) and the other church.

that nearly fell over in 2005, it was dangerous to approach and you couldn't climb those stairs. I choose not to as you can see that it still has a lot of work. I hope they find some use for this old gal. its the oldest in this area. predates my county and almost built before ww1. I bet it has some of that interesting designing to it. up next big blue and I do have more of this school.

That's one truly cool building! I'm with you....I hope someone finds some good purpose for the building and has the money to fix 'er up!

ah I didn't up load the gas station either. I thought so. first up is the church I couldn't resist. it is old, and connected to st.helens and also was a church school before my city, county existed.zoom in one of these to see a peacock crossing sign.View attachment 11111
the aperture setting I used makes this look like a negative, I had to turn down the lighting and try to get better contrast. this image has the worst. the others not so much

That's one truly cool building! I'm with you....I hope someone finds some good purpose for the building and has the money to fix 'er up!
it has one interesting spirit to it. I'm not sure what is trying to say. I'm old, I'm here, I'm the quiet guardian of education

the aperture setting I used makes this look like a negative, I had to turn down the lighting and try to get better contrast. this image has the worst. the others not so much

I couldn't enlarge the photo to see the peacock crossing sign, but will try to do so in a different program on the ol' computer

Mighty fine pictures!
the tower one took only me changing it to black and white on my camera. the other two I did at home and since it was a lot of street lights I had to play with to get that newspaper image it shows.i wanted to get what the big blue puts out at night but my camera seeks light and gives this god awful grainy image..

the stacks are often seen floating. I will get that for you. hopefully on a foggy day. its really interesting seeing them float.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back