Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
the tower one took only me changing it to black and white on my camera. the other two I did at home and since it was a lot of street lights I had to play with to get that newspaper image it shows.i wanted to get what the big blue puts out at night but my camera seeks light and gives this god awful grainy image..

the stacks are often seen floating. I will get that for you. hopefully on a foggy day. its really interesting seeing them float.

Floating stacks are always cool to see!

when I took this, to the east. all the males were flying over and at their favorite spot. the area ,while not the safest,night life was walking by as I took these,is safe enough. I will photo the beautiful Spanish colonial lounge spot for these peacocks. I also have a a request to photo a beach to do and more of big blue. I will hit up an old concrete plant. the lighting you see here has been like that all day for weeks. a few showers here and there but its perfect. in the morning its even better.

Floating stacks are always cool to see!
I have tried to get them and show you a few times. in a distance that is all I see. I dubbed the plant the guardian of power, ever faithful and ready, silent and ready to push power..i have competition in what I have been photographing.i will sneak one in. I think I can. oh go back a few pages. the palms, the royal palms I posted . that is what I was talking about a few months ago

this was one of those I have to get this one, I will plan this one out and photograph the whole thing its a large building. we are seeing it from about third to half a mile away.

This water wasn't built by the government but by a private person whose lumber company used the tower for some time.both still are around. The water tower used to say Gifford on it.

This water wasn't built by the government but by a private person whose lumber company used the tower for some time.both still are around. The water tower used to say Gifford on it.

Was the lumber company called 'Gifford'? Or was the name of the town?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back