Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
note the old photos what this was on the wall. he is asking for those. I will point him to the plans of this. I may ask Janet to give them to the brewery, they sit on a wall in her office I have posted the photos of it.

I'm testing the waters. I know that the doy complemented me on that. I could make money on this but then I think I will loose the artistic nature of what I do when its for money.

I would disagree. That artistic nature would remain.

What would be the biggest challenge: selecting which photos to enlarge, what size, and how could you ever part with it regardless of the money!

That's where your wife - or your brother - could step in to help with, including the marketing. You're the artist.

note the old photos what this was on the wall. he is asking for those. I will point him to the plans of this. I may ask Janet to give them to the brewery, they sit on a wall in her office I have posted the photos of it.

If she doesn't want to give away the photos, she could 'loan' the photos to the brewery, with some sort of small sign that gives credit of the loan.

I would disagree. That artistic nature would remain.

What would be the biggest challenge: selecting which photos to enlarge, what size, and how could you ever part with it regardless of the money!

That's where your wife - or your brother - could step in to help with, including the marketing. You're the artist.
most will want the tourist traps stuff. if you knew vero as I do, and I haven't posted much on what draws visitors fully, yes the art museum, the theatres, the beach but not much about the hotels, stores etc. I have choosen the old stuff as these have a story behind them such as waldo's being his beach home then later a restaurant. many will buy the ocean grill image, or the driftwood inn/waldo's stuff. I'm realluy ecklectic . my brother if I do this will be my competition. he does videos for a living for his church. I was zipping by his church and It too had a calling. it is on the edge of the city grid. I know where I could have stood on the side of the road to photo.

If she doesn't want to give away the photos, she could 'loan' the photos to the brewery, with some sort of small sign that gives credit of the loan.
janet has this at the office at city hall. I went to school with her and her family owned a restaurant I need to photo, two places, of course they would be miles apart.

most will want the tourist traps stuff. if you knew vero as I do, and I haven't posted much on what draws visitors fully, yes the art museum, the theatres, the beach but not much about the hotels, stores etc. I have choosen the old stuff as these have a story behind them such as waldo's being his beach home then later a restaurant. many will buy the ocean grill image, or the driftwood inn/waldo's stuff. I'm realluy ecklectic . my brother if I do this will be my competition. he does videos for a living for his church. I was zipping by his church and It too had a calling. it is on the edge of the city grid. I know where I could have stood on the side of the road to photo.

You just might be surprised. Pictures have a tendency to call out to people.

I bought 2 photo prints not all that long ago simply because they 'spoke' to me.

You've posted some very stunning photos!

You just might be surprised. Pictures have a tendency to call out to people.

I bought 2 photo prints not all that long ago simply because they 'spoke' to me.

You've posted some very stunning photos!
mostly locals have commented or liked my stuff. probably because I'm talking about their youth. the big blue one I don't share on fb much . I did get a complement on the one you like on the vet page. I haven't photo graphed people like that and the lady knows me from the vet group is a photographer. I sent the renactors my photos after I showed them the ones I have. the person I showed them like them. I haven't posted that large album here. the pocahantus building is my best liked one. I have posted another you will like.

There's just something special about wrought iron.
Oh the Methodist church.it has them.
I haven't posted any photo of the arcade building .it's been in photos but nothing of it alone.it's north of the theatre .the hallway there is where you could exit the theatre.

Oh the Methodist church.it has them.
I haven't posted any photo of the arcade building .it's been in photos but nothing of it alone.it's north of the theatre .the hallway there is where you could exit the theatre.

Sounds like you've developed quite a list of places you want to photograph :thumbsup

What you might want to do is draw up a list of places you'd like to photograph, adding to the list every time you think of or see another site. Might come in handy at some point.
that's what you are doing. often our talks will inspire me to go out and photo. I have a few of the diesel plant to post.we talked about this a few months ago. It was early decemberView attachment 11030

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back