Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Talk about excellent contrast in the photo with the sign: "Insurance Regulations Prohibits Customers From Entering". Love it!

The bottom picture of the house is lovely, with rather nice landscaping............ looks peaceful!
that is part of the city marina. that is a fork lift. I used to know one of the guys that worked there as he was in fleet for a few years

That was a fork lift? Wow!

You have an excellent eye for photo composition, my friend!
I crop a few of this images. that one I did you cant make it out, I know that it was forklift as we , when I was fleet would send a mechanic out to lube it and check things. that is a three story building that does have boats. the cell phone doenst allow me to show those as it wants the most light, where our eyes when see things can be by the commands of our brains to focus and adjust. no camera can ever beat the human eye.

No worries. The beauty of the piece of equipment in silhouette is incredible. I really do like that photo!
I actually thought was my worst one.i like the tower ones. save the stupid antennae in the way. I cant walk around with my camera on. I wish I could but well that would be a problem

When I look at the photo, I see the clear, crisp lines of the roof ........ the varying cloud colors, with the light behind the peak of the roof ........ the lines of the black enclosure of the railing .......... the green light shining as a beacon.....

I like this photo as well!

When I look at the photo, I see the clear, crisp lines of the roof ........ the varying cloud colors, with the light behind the peak of the roof ........ the lines of the black enclosure of the railing .......... the green light shining as a beacon.....

I like this photo as well!
I was just leaving church, I looked up and it said take a picture of me. this occurs a lot now when im reading meters. I have to control that. funny a month ago I would never had the "eye" to bother.

You've collected quite the nice assortment of photos ......... it's time to think about publishing a book of photos of the area ..... would be great to sell to tourists!

View attachment 6968
You've collected quite the nice assortment of photos ......... it's time to think about publishing a book of photos of the area ..... would be great to sell to tourists!
calendars. but I would have to ask the owners first. my church doesn't care. I will hit up the sign with my camera, and cell phone. let's see. monica runs the fb pages and website. I gave her my photo of our church. this one I didn't take,man that needs to be use on our page. that Is what I was seeing but I didn't want the ask the people. so I cropped them out.

Calendars would work as well!
I will use my church, the st.Helens church, and others. I have an eye for the apostate ones but im not sure I want to use those. I will take a pic of the one near my route tomorrow. it has a three story bell tower. I will hit up the royal palm Presbyterian church. tomorrow I have my favorite route, royal palm split. it has a lot of Spanish revival homes. one old hotel now apartment I will take for sure. to the west of my route, I will sneak into that abandoned pen and flora apartment lot and snap photos. its windows on the first story are unique to it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back