Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Cement plants are generally good sized.

Many of the ones in my area have privacy fencing to block the view from the outside.

Cement plants are generally good sized.

Many of the ones in my area have privacy fencing to block the view from the outside.
the others are smaller. there is only one I haven't been on that is on the city grid and that is cemex plant which was I think rinker. its smaller.

I can imagine there would have to be smaller cement plants, depending upon location, availability of space, etc.
we have about 6 or 7 cement plants all along us1. I don't get that amount of cement need for this county but they have been here for a long time. just a few name changes. ie rinker to cemex, while spinning of rustle, rustle is now maschenmayer.

I recall looking at the Jungle Club's website. That's quite the place!
I will get the pic of the front only. its not too busy when I read it. so that will be easy. but tis a big place. when I meant in the jungle you couldn't see it until you drove down a path of a few feet as the foliage was that think. the ape in front was the only way you knew to turn.

Thick foliage to hide a roadway is one way to keep an area private
remember it was home, when I was a kid it was small. I tried to find the original "home"its hard to see it. I know where about it would be from the pool and tennis courts but its hard to see it.

Back in the days when it was a home, it was also a calmer, more respectful era where one could be more isolated without worrying about break-ins, robberies, etc

Back in the days when it was a home, it was also a calmer, more respectful era where one could be more isolated without worrying about break-ins, robberies, etc
it was like that even with the gym as the web page says. 6th ave in the area was still a lot of groves up to the mid 90s. the 80 topo doesn't show the jungle club as its too buried in woods to be found but that was around then. I remember going there in 1983. it was expanding then as they had the tennis courts in the woods then and up to last year it was still that way. they just cleared east of that. the home lot went to the river, I think. they lost some land when indian river blvd came through

With the climate in the area, how quickly does an area get reclaimed by woods/growth if nothing is done to contain it?
I shall mentioned that when I go to an old part of the navy base that has been forgotten and do a commentary about that .that is if weather permits. I would say within a year. there is a mound covered with grass that has one lone transformer there that Is the clue of what was there. besides the parking lot and driveway. that was a denny's. I spent many a hours there talking to my wife then a fiancée there. I told monica that when she met me near there when I had to take her truck to the Chrysler dealership. she parked right near that transformer and I said man I haven't been here since it was a denny's and your mom was my gf then. she laughed.

What a great way to create a special memory in the mind of a loved one!

From that point on, Monica will remember that the spot of land held a fond history for her mom & you....that's wonderful!

Back