Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

If there isn't time to take photos, please don't give it another thought. I recall you saying that the Robalo-Oakmont route was a busy one.
no its short but I have to meet my pastor at 4, and I will be pre reading the kmart-vista route. I pre read about 50 reads on that route. that doesn't take long. the robalo drive section which is on the lagoon is busy but not so much on Oakmont. I may see if I can find something I took pics of the power plant from cobia dr. its doable.

Sounds like tomorrow is a busy one for you, with work & beyond. Hope the weather holds for you. (It's very, very muggy in my area)

Sounds like tomorrow is a busy one for you, with work & beyond. Hope the weather holds for you. (It's very, very muggy in my area)
its a four hour route. nothing to hard. I always move as fast as I can. I eye things as im reading then comeback and take pics or as im walking take them. the side view of the apartments is such a case and the front view is when I was getting a missed read. the cement plant is at the end of the route. I took the plant from entering it and when I was about to leave, I didn't want to spend all day in their. oh there was plenty of things talking to me. in the back ground of the trucks you will see the edge of what looks like a lift its for concrete forms , I think. I wanted to hit that up and the service bays and other things.

I prefer it as I saw it. I was in my work truck when I took that.if I sneak in to get a photo with my camera.it will be interesting.I have plans from another angle tommorow.
I told you I might be wrong but it looks good on my desk top. LOL, Being I was at my last assignment a mixer operator, I needed a good shot of a plant from somewhere.

View attachment 7091
I might be wrong but I thought this one needed the curves bent just a touch to make the towers pop.
I prefer it as I saw it. I was in my work truck when I took that.if I sneak in to get a photo with my camera.it will be interesting.I have plans from another angle tommorow.
I told you I might be wrong but it looks good on my desk top. LOL, Being I was at my last assignment a mixer operator, I needed a good shot of a plant from somewhere.
That isn't the only one I have

This one,from Oakmont park.it was sitting and it's beautiful.you don't see the south side.but I had to report the owners they weren't paying for water.so we cut that water off and locked the meterView attachment 7098

more to come. a few from my visit to McKee. they know about the video, they play at the hall of giants. they said that the original "jungle" went from Dixie hwy to the river. I will take one pic tomorrow of what is there to the north east of them that was part of McKee tomorrow. so here is there green house, one of two.

Back