Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

I would imagine there are too many 'problem homes' . People really do need to take responsibility for the well-being and behaviors of their pets.

That's good to know.
Most of the time as I walked back east I would know long before I got there those dogs were out.they will bark at me from the other side of the street.they will bark all the way when I have come to them and I finish the route.it's near the end.I have heard them from the south side and on the next street.

With the way society is turning out these days, people have a tendency to get dogs for protection. They should still take responsibility for the training and well-being of their dogs.

Of course, years ago, I used crayons to print up a "Beware of Attack Cat" sign. She was an indoor-outdoor cat at the time. And quite fierce about protecting "her" property. There was one door-to-door salesman who quickly changed his mind about my front door ... only because the cat jumped on the railing around the steps, sat down, then started growling at the poor man. He backed away and left.

Thankfully, she was as patient as she was ornery.

With the way society is turning out these days, people have a tendency to get dogs for protection. They should still take responsibility for the training and well-being of their dogs.

Of course, years ago, I used crayons to print up a "Beware of Attack Cat" sign. She was an indoor-outdoor cat at the time. And quite fierce about protecting "her" property. There was one door-to-door salesman who quickly changed his mind about my front door ... only because the cat jumped on the railing around the steps, sat down, then started growling at the poor man. He backed away and left.

Thankfully, she was as patient as she was ornery.
Lol, 20lb cat.that is a note on the 30th to 34th ave route.

My cat was a sleek 9 pounder, very feminine (most of the time), and very affectionate (most of the time).

A friend of mine had a cat who was over 40 pounds ... he was a huge cat, mixed with Maine Coon. Looked a lot like the cat in the photo below, although that is not an actual photo of George. My friends introduce him to those who were allowed on the property; his memory was astounding. He would watch people as they came and went. Anyone he didn't trust, he would loudly meow and draw attention to the fact there was someone on the property for his 'family' to take a look at.

th

Wow. Was it a foreclosure?
No foreclosure sign .if it was would you let this prime piece look like that?wait,yeah I know a home on ten acres.I will post a google earth image of it.I have been inside it.both are on a 10 acre lot.

If this home was liveable and it was occupied until the crash.it would be on the mall route.I have been inside this home.it was built in 1958.I have found it on Topos from that time forward in 58
It was by its lonesome in groves.it was a grove home.this wasn't uncommon.the trillium route has a few left .aka ranch homeView attachment 7556

Back