Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Correction,it's one of islands ,but not the that is visible.you can make out where this bridge was today.it was burned down in 49.the pylons I have found in Topos maps of 1951,and I think Google Earth shows them

Visible in the photo or no, Hole in the Wall Island is a cool name!

Are there alternative routes to the islands since the one bridge burned down in 1949?

Visible in the photo or no, Hole in the Wall Island is a cool name!

Are there alternative routes to the islands since the one bridge burned down in 1949?
Yes,three,barber bridge ,where it's has been since 1925,image posted,Alma Lee loy bridge, also I have posted.the wabasso bridge ,not photographed.

At the time of the fire it was one of three bridges.with the proximity to either bridge north or south.I never got why three when north of vero ,no more north of the bethel creek house there was no homes ,save a few on jungle trail,rt 252,and near winter beach road.

Oh, okay. Was wondering about that.
One lane bridge.with the other two allowing for traffic two move in either direction unless t
Boat traffic .the wabasso bridge was normally open to boat traffic.my fil said to cross you honked the horn and the tender would come out ,turn a crank and close the bridge.

View attachment 7636 I wish the mirror wasn't visible,this is one of several here that are Victorian in nature.another down the road must be the model for those. It's also a registered historic home.

The house appears to be well-maintained...and the lawn manicured.
Any home near the country club will be.the cc golf course is tommorows route.it's one of the oldest golf courses in the county.only Riomar golf course is older.it's been said that theses two were owned by the same group.

I didn't know the house was located near a country club.

It's great when homeowners take care of their properties, near a country club or not.

Any home near the country club will be.the cc golf course is tommorows route.it's one of the oldest golf courses in the county.only Riomar golf course is older.it's been said that theses two were owned by the same group.
Vbcc is short for vero beach country club.given this until the 70's or even early 90s had groves around it.it is a fitting name.the club house oddly was never part of the city and is just north of the limits. So about 4 holes are outside the limits.

I didn't know the house was located near a country club.

It's great when homeowners take care of their properties, near a country club or not.
Four routes have this golf course.royal palm split,the 30th st country club,country club dr,royal palm point route.I have read them all.if I had the 30th st one .I would post a pic of the club house.but I can shoot that tommorow as all but walk to it.

Vbcc is short for vero beach country club.given this until the 70's or even early 90s had groves around it.it is a fitting name.the club house oddly was never part of the city and is just north of the limits. So about 4 holes are outside the limits.

I'll be some city fathers are currently upset that the club house & 4 holes weren't incorporated into the city for tax purposes!

I'll be some city fathers are currently upset that the club house & 4 holes weren't incorporated into the city for tax purposes!
Not sure why.they annexed a small ,and nice community just a Mile west of the vbcc clubhouse on 30th st.here the residents must vote on annexation.vero hasNT by large grown in Sq mileage since 1920.

Last edited:
Not sure why.they annexed a small ,and nice community just a Miletter west of the vbcc clubhouse on 30th st.here the residents must vote on annexation.vero hasNT by large grown in Sq mileage since 1920.

Glad that annexation can be voted on .. that's a novel approach!

I could fall asleep under that tree.
Live oaks.several on that lot,but not that one closest to me truck.that is the homeowners to the west.I parked there to dig out a meter. Tommorow on of the twins will be photographed

Back