Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

That would be something to hear!

Sometimes when the winds blow in a particular way, pine trees will 'whisper' around here. But whispering is quite different from whistling in a very melodic way.

That would be something to hear!

Sometimes when the winds blow in a particular way, pine trees will 'whisper' around here. But whispering is quite different from whistling in a very melodic way.
But these trees are closer to oak then pine.you can climb them and slide the tip down to ground and it will snap back straight up

But these trees are closer to oak then pine.you can climb them and slide the tip down to ground and it will snap back straight up

That sounds like fun!

Of course, naturally, I don't do much in the line of tree climbing these days. My neighbors would firmly believe I had gone 'round the bend if they saw me climbing trees!

That sounds like fun!

Of course, naturally, I don't do much in the line of tree climbing these days. My neighbors would firmly believe I had gone 'round the bend if they saw me climbing trees!
Those trees live a long time. I use them to find Ole groves as far back as ww2.trees don't grow in straight lines.

Ah...that would explain it.
Oh let's plant Brazilian pepper trees,but aussie pines don't take over lawns nor groves.they just damage the soil near them.pepper trees will take over empty lots.thar is how I know a grove was there with aussie pines and pepper trees.

With any plant or tree, keeping them under control is necessary .... even on empty lots.

I'd rather have Aussie pines than pepper trees

With any plant or tree, keeping them under control is necessary .... even on empty lots.

I'd rather have Aussie pines than pepper trees
So would i.they live longer then person will.I will post some pics.I have a route where a water meter reader is under them.I had a route where I had go through a passage of them.years ago 5th Ave was a passage way of those south of 8th st.

So would i.they live longer then person will.I will post some pics.I have a route where a water meter reader is under them.I had a route where I had go through a passage of them.years ago 5th Ave was a passage way of those south of 8th st.

That would have been so cool to go through that area with a breeze floating through, causing those pines to whistle!

That would have been so cool to go through that area with a breeze floating through, causing those pines to whistle!
It's quiet under neath them when I have passed under them.round island park where I filmed jaci asking about the manatee has a observation tower in the middle of them.they are a bout 5 degrees cooler

There used to be various boulevards and avenues that were lined with mature elm trees that would silence any noises, and the temps would be cooler, in my area. Elm disease took a lot of those trees....and then beetles came along to take out the rest of them. Many of the elms were replaced by maples. Not the same at all.

We have victory Blvd ,named a such as victory in ww2.it lead at the time along with 27th ave into the naval base. I will get a pic of the thirty years oaks. Comedic relief of a mistake View attachment 7691

Back