Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

I know about people stealing power.

One of the law enforcement members of my family was called by a property owner, who reported that their next door neighbor had run an extension cord & connected to the caller's outdoor outlet. After arrests, and the eviction of those neighbors (by their landlord), the callers' power bill went down by about $150 per month!

Talk about nervy!

It's big.just north is the old original one from the 20s.that is when my county was under this cities control as it was the county seat,and still is.

It certainly looks to be quite large.

I really like the view from the vantage point of your camera. The over-all design, with the wall of windows and the decorative (but necessary) 'supports', is attractive.

It certainly looks to be quite large.

I really like the view from the vantage point of your camera. The over-all design, with the wall of windows and the decorative (but necessary) 'supports', is attractive.
Camera?cropped out me truck. Taken with me smart phone.its a few blocks long.the other addition to the original city hall along with the city hall is still there and both are historical registered edifice

Camera?cropped out me truck. Taken with me smart phone.its a few blocks long.the other addition to the original city hall along with the city hall is still there and both are historical registered edifice

Since you cropped out your truck, I thought the photo was taken with a regular camera, not your phone! Great job, by the way :wave2

That's sad.

I guess they call it 'progress'............
Big blue,while I have mixed feelings.honestly I'm more attached to her then I thought.was an idle plant and costly.the city of ft pierce had a twin I dental to this and these two were linked .the room called the ft pierce tie in still stands.it was a switch room that linked the cng turbines.fmpa via ft pierce led to this occurance. I will post the reasoning why.fmpa pays ft pierce to run a plant that sends power south,which is why Ole big blue used to do.as a kid and about a decade ago.big blue would run 24hours and seven days a week.

Big blue,while I have mixed feelings.honestly I'm more attached to her then I thought.was an idle plant and costly.the city of ft pierce had a twin I dental to this and these two were linked .the room called the ft pierce tie in still stands.it was a switch room that linked the cng turbines.fmpa via ft pierce led to this occurance. I will post the reasoning why.fmpa pays ft pierce to run a plant that sends power south,which is why Ole big blue used to do.as a kid and about a decade ago.big blue would run 24hours and seven days a week.

It's too bad some manufacturer couldn't have bought the place & remodeled it to fit their needs.

Of course, that would mean that a manufacturer was actually interested in manufacturing something in this country.

View attachment 7732
It's too bad some manufacturer couldn't have bought the place & remodeled it to fit their needs.

Of course, that would mean that a manufacturer was actually interested in manufacturing something in this country.
Remember the diesel plant?the city repossessed it.big blue will be a cost to the city if left.I would love your idea as both of them are interesting.I remember when this was still connected and a back up.hard to believe she saved the day in the late 80s

View attachment 7732
Remember the diesel plant?the city repossessed it.big blue will be a cost to the city if left.I would love your idea as both of them are interesting.I remember when this was still connected and a back up.hard to believe she saved the day in the late 80s

Don't know what the neighborhood is like, but the building is gorgeous, and would make a beautiful setting for a restaurant, social club, or even designed for apartments. Yes, it would probably be costly for the remodeling, but well worth it in the long run.

Don't know what the neighborhood is like, but the building is gorgeous, and would make a beautiful setting for a restaurant, social club, or even designed for apartments. Yes, it would probably be costly for the remodeling, but well worth it in the long run.
It's near the rr tracks,and was north of the passenger depot.this area is an industrial area.the city hall route is where I took this from.across from it is an parking lot.it had a checks,and garage .all but the parking for that and one small foundation is left

Back