Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

The napa closed in 2008.it was in competition with a former employee under Gary and Glenn.his name I can't remember.it's up in Sebastian about 20 miles north.the last time was there was before jaci was a year old

I read the article about the Yarmouth Castle fire. Not sure where Bob and the sun roof come into play, though?
the sun roof is a home where their kids lived . I know that home. bob is the step-son. he is a person I know. bob an marge. I know them both.

the sun roof is a home where their kids lived . I know that home. bob is the step-son. he is a person I know. bob an marge. I know them both.

Oh, okay. Sometimes when my younger cat is seeking my attention, I don't always catch on the way I should. Go figure!

I read the article about the Yarmouth Castle fire. Not sure where Bob and the sun roof come into play, though?
Oh, okay. Sometimes when my younger cat is seeking my attention, I don't always catch on the way I should. Go figure!
I will photo them ,more on the bucket list.btw a bungalow is a poor man's home.we have those here.

I will photo them ,more on the bucket list.btw a bungalow is a poor man's home.we have those here.

I find that interesting, that a bungalow is a poor man's home. It wasn't that way here in the Midwest.

It could be the same word developed two different descriptions/definitions in accordance to locale.

I find that interesting, that a bungalow is a poor man's home. It wasn't that way here in the Midwest.

It could be the same word developed two different descriptions/definitions in accordance to locale.
Bengi ali.or close .means low hanging roof.it was a quick throw up for jungle dwelling.never above two stories. I have a shot.notice it's not really a two story home.those were on the beach but in Amy image I have seen it's a settler on a farm or some home in the woods.not exactly a mansion. Money in a sense I have land to farm, but farming isn't a wealthy enterprise on that scale. Just enough for you and to sell the extra.View attachment 7914 View attachment 7914

Built in the early to mid 20s and before .not much of a difference.wood as us in this case or stucco .

simple-bungalow.jpg

th

Another name for bungalow is Arts & Crafts Design.

They vary in size.... from 2 bedrooms to many. (One that I owned years ago had 6 bedrooms upstairs, with the potential of 2 on the main floor)

simple-bungalow.jpg

th

Another name for bungalow is Arts & Crafts Design.

They vary in size.... from 2 bedrooms to many. (One that I owned years ago had 6 bedrooms upstairs, with the potential of 2 on the main floor)
The upper two I can find those.oh edgewood,I will have to post that.the flc route which I haven't photoed the homes much will be an art disctrict.but here.
View attachment 7915

Even then none of those are in fact two stories,bit one and a half.edgewood has the best example. Scroll back to the history link.read it for the examples of homes.monterrey style I have posted.the Jackson home is one.

It's sad to see the car just sitting there. But it does appear to be in rather good shape for its age, so maybe it isn't just a sitter.

It's sad to see the car just sitting there. But it does appear to be in rather good shape for its age, so maybe it isn't just a sitter.
It's driveable.it wasn't there if I recall.one doesn't tag a car that just sits.he has others that have no tags.a ford Fairlane, I think

In my state, every vehicle is supposed to be tagged, whether it's driveable or not. Friends had a car parked in their garage....it wasn't tagged, as they were rebuilding the engine and then were going to sand/repaint the car for their son when he turned 16 (legal age to potentially drive). Someone reported them; city showed up, issued a fine.

In my state, every vehicle is supposed to be tagged, whether it's driveable or not. Friends had a car parked in their garage....it wasn't tagged, as they were rebuilding the engine and then were going to sand/repaint the car for their son when he turned 16 (legal age to potentially drive). Someone reported them; city showed up, issued a fine.
It is here,but if it's in a Joe I'm a workingman are.it's not a problem.

My friends would say you are fortunate to live where you do. After the expense of tagging, registering, and fine, they were almost $500 the poorer.

Back