Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Melbourne has one garage thar is now one ugly painted tackle shop thar is like the one that is torn down. It had a wing like the one I shown.but taller.

That year would make sense for the design.

The 60s could be feasible if someone had really really really like the design.
Property appraiser sights do wonders.60s era is weird here.I have mistaken some hardware, wharehouse,stores for depression era when they were 60s era.the 40s also has those.ie this old gal.View attachment 7912

Legos precursor!
Lol.only one of its type here.its the oddest of that style.it was a Napa for years.elsie,a neighbor up the road from Monica worked here with the two sons of the the napa franchise owner and raised those boys so to speak.she is in her early 80s.auto supply was around first then was a napa.I bought many a parts there.it had a machine shop in house as well.

Any idea how much they're asking for the building?
That isNT empty.it a pump repair shop.zoom in to see.cars where there I cropped them out.oh the home to north I need to look it up its a large apartment that isn't as old as I thought
Probably late 40s Mediterranean revival home.its huge and sat vacant.it's on the grenada route.

By the way, I really like the sky's colors above the former NAPA building
Rainy day.what was doing that day?I ate lunch around the corner,but stopped to move,so I took this as I was heading to less obvious locale. The church parking lot.it's rather hidden.it's not far from mjm .I should have went buy it a took some images.but I have hit up the Crayola home above all.that and the diesel plant.my town does some odd things.next to the diesel plant was a large water tower and below it was a restaurant. A foundation is where all that was.when it hit up the diesel plant I will get the foundation. I wasn't able to walk up to the plant until now.so look for it

Property appraiser sights do wonders.60s era is weird here.I have mistaken some hardware, wharehouse,stores for depression era when they were 60s era.the 40s also has those.ie this old gal.View attachment 7912

That isNT empty.it a pump repair shop.zoom in to see.cars where there I cropped them out.oh the home to north I need to look it up its a large apartment that isn't as old as I thought
Probably late 40s Mediterranean revival home.its huge and sat vacant.it's on the grenada route.

Oh, I thought the building was for sale .... thought the sign on the left of the building's front was a real estate agency's sign.

Oh, I thought the building was for sale .... thought the sign on the left of the building's front was a real estate agency's sign.
No.the tenant that was napa never owned that building.but Gary and glenn.are two people I haven't thought of in a while.

Back