Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

I didn't think I would be out this early so I snapped this.I may have the original name of her.I mention Hudmon on fb ,got the name of the owner of both the pawn shop and tree service.if I get the original store name I will post.more to follow with this location AirDancer View attachment 7877

oh the barber home isn the one I thought I have a shot of. that is one I want to photo. its big, its still in the merril name. I think the III. not sure. I know from a source that its his home. I will get to that when Im able

about 20 years a part. 1938, to 1960. I shoot the front of that for you. I will be out by it.

I've visited homes that were added to over the centuries... in some cases, the current (at that time) 'in' architecture design was used. So the structures were rather ....unusual ... in appearance.

When it comes to additions, I prefer the original architectural theme to be continued.

I've visited homes that were added to over the centuries... in some cases, the current (at that time) 'in' architecture design was used. So the structures were rather ....unusual ... in appearance.

When it comes to additions, I prefer the original architectural theme to be continued.
they aren't on the same lot. go up to that google image I have up. the one from my phone. look for the gas station then just east is that winged edifice . its been the same. I only remember it as a plumber shop. it was the first ford dealership

I still chuckle when I see the 3rd picture of MJM that you posted. The one with the big Car Wash sign painted on the window. Parked in the lot is a motorcycle!
He has two.I will post the shots.when I walked the lot.I took these ,inside were two bikes.you will like this series

the sign on the north , it was taken but out of focus . I also have another of the other edifice that is behind palms. also out of focus , argh

Love the palms!

You're right, I do indeed like the pictures!
The palms,the image with the better one will be retake tommorow. But the one with the palm has no light.there was the pawn sign mounted on a pole. Hudmon Also had it mounted by the door. I was close when I took these.I looked and even now it still has that gas station look.I got flat tires taking this and the owner just missed me.

The palms,the image with the better one will be retake tommorow. But the one with the palm has no light.there was the pawn sign mounted on a pole. Hudmon Also had it mounted by the door. I was close when I took these.I looked and even now it still has that gas station look.I got flat tires taking this and the owner just missed me.

Flat tires??

Flat tires??
Yes, either I got those four nails near the maxwell building where I parked to shoot the close up,or across the tracks.I made it home got out of me truck noticed the left front tire and right rear low.I went to bed.fixed it at my leisure.

Back