Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Satan: There before Adam & Eve?

andy153 said:
To say that Satan was in the garden of Eden before Adam and Eve is an absoulute nonsense. The garden was created for "Adam" not the devil. Who in their right mind would suggest that God would place Satan into the garden so that he could tempt man. God never planned the fall of Adam and Eve and he certainly never placed Satan in the garden to instigate it.

with love and respect, Andy153

Hi, if you would like a site to correspond with atheists, let me know?
And that is just a question.

---John

I guess most of you people never heard of evolution ? How could Adam and Eve be the first people, and be responsible for the original sin, when your own Bible clearly states that Cain, after killing Abel, went to the LAND OF NOD where he took himself a wife ? Please be kind and dispense with convulted explanations !!

:D

father said:
I guess most of you people never heard of evolution ? How could Adam and Eve be the first people, and be responsible for the original sin, when your own Bible clearly states that Cain, after killing Abel, went to the LAND OF NOD where he took himself a wife ? Please be kind and dispense with convulted explanations !!

Was it a suggestion that Israel was into evolution also? Or maybe that there were no Jews at creation?? :fadein: And, regardless, how old do you say Adam was on the day of his creation? :o (or anything else that God 'spoke' into existence)

---John

John the Baptist said:
father said:

Was it a suggestion that Israel was into evolution also? Or maybe that there were no Jews at creation?? :fadein: And, regardless, how old do you say Adam was on the day of his creation? :o (or anything else that God 'spoke' into existence)

Sorry bro, I just don't understand the gist of your questions. My point was that unless you can reconcile the story of Adam and Eve, with the truth of evolution, your reality and your life is based on what a "talking snake" did.
Think about it !! A "talking snake", for crying out loud !! It's a CREDIBILITY issue !!

father said:
John the Baptist said:
father said:

Sorry bro, I just don't understand the gist of your questions. My point was that unless you can reconcile the story of Adam and Eve, with the truth of evolution, your reality and your life is based on what a "talking snake" did.
Think about it !! A "talking snake", for crying out loud !! It's a CREDIBILITY issue !!

Hay, 'i' am old & hard of hearing, (and you are 'crying out loud'. how am I suppose to hear, huh?) but did you say that you were a talking snake? :wink: See if Gen. 4:7 in the K.J. can 'evolve' for you, but you would not understand that verse either perhaps.. whatever? :fadein:

---John

fResH said:
This, "fallen angel" was obviously here before Adam & Eve, because it was he who tricked them into sinning. SO does this suggest that there was life before Adam & Eve? At a time in which Satan was once human?
No it does not mean that satan was once human, nowhere can we read that so it is just speculation.
ChristineES said:
It was a serpent that lied to Eve. It does not actually say that it is Satan.
Interesting, had not thought about this, but doesn't it say elswhere in the Word that eve was tempted by satan?

See the King James on Revelation 12:8-9 for some of the names of the perfectly created angel, with the 'free will' choice to rebel.

Back