Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Science question

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
A customer or a contractor is charged a fee to get a line brought to them ,it's more expensive if a line must be bored to them .sometimes the nearest water grid being cheaper will simply do the job.thd city used to have all its customers in city limits .now it doesn't because if that due to expansion .the streets with wells are mostly well outside of city limits and on the mainland .
Thanks for all the info!
:)

Can you show any errors in this post? https://christianforums.net/threads...ts-is-unacceptable.100769/page-3#post-1820333

Sorry, but scientists have been collecting data on that across the globe for a very long time and have reached the opposite conclusion.

Fantastic!!! That means where I live is "scientific proof" that the oceans are NOT rising, ...maybe these "scientists" need to come to my island and spend some time observing "scientific" evidence.

Fantastic!!! That means where I live is "scientific proof" that the oceans are NOT rising, ...maybe these "scientists" need to come to my island and spend some time observing "scientific" evidence.
LOL....if you want to be taken seriously you'll have to publish your data. FYI, anonymous people making claims on Christian message boards doesn't really mean a thing.

Checkable claim there. What island?

LOL....if you want to be taken seriously you'll have to publish your data. FYI, anonymous people making claims on Christian message boards doesn't really mean a thing.
LOL ....I did "publish" my data, now it's up to you and your "scientists" to come to Tahiti and prove me wrong! Like I said, physical observation for 32 years and the sea hasn't rose 1/16 of an inch.

Checkable claim there. What island?
Sorry friend, I believe the Word of God more than what the human "experts" are trying to convince us of.
...when He made the strong fountains of the deep; when He gave to the sea its limit that the waters should not pass His command Pro 8/28b-29a
It's all hype just like the "supposed" crisis of a couple of years ago.

Sorry friend, I believe the Word of God more than what the human "experts" are trying to convince us of.
God hasn't weighed in on the causes of sea level change. You're responding to things men have tried to put in His mouth. Don't fall for it.
...when He made the strong fountains of the deep; when He gave to the sea its limit that the waters should not pass His command
Nevertheless, sea levels have changed in historical times. And storms, earthquakes, etc. have always moved sea waters beyond the high tide mark. So God is pretty flexible in allowing the waters to move onto and from land.
Pro 8/28b-29a
It's all hype just like the "supposed" crisis of a couple of years ago.
In the last few years we've had a good number of real crises. We hardly need a supposed one.

Coastal Vulnerability to Sea Level Rise on Tahiti Island, French Polynesia

The Pacific islands region faces increasing environmental and socioeconomic pressures exacerbated by global climate change and climate variability. Adaptation to climate change and variability is ultimately an issue of sustainable development. Even without climate change, Pacific island countries are already severely affected by climate variability and extremes, and they remain extremely vulnerable to future changes in the regional climate that could increase the risks. Climate-related risks are not new to Pacific islands local government planners and resource and hazard managers. Climate change will, by and large, not create new risks, but may change the frequency and intensity of existing risks and hazards, as well as introducing some long-term shifts in climate regimes across the country. Adapting to long-term climate change will also contribute to our resilience to natural fluctuations of sea level. Planning to address the effects of climate change is most likely to be effective and cost-efficient if it is integrated into local government's standard work programme, rather than treated in isolation. Based on GIS and on cell by cell spatial modelling techniques and survey investigations, our study aims at assessing coastal vulnerability to sea level rise on Tahiti island, French Polynesia.

dgjc7wqw9dc71.jpg

Not just conservative Christianity. It's almost universal in cults as well. And a lot of conservative Christians would never dream of making such accusations, so we shouldn't judge all of them by the actions of a radical minority.

Back