Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Should Christians Fight In Wars ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
ok then so you would smoke it and what of these that are in nature?

heroine(poppy plant)
mushrooms
and what esle
oxcycodone(its produced naturally in our brains when we feel love)
god also made strichtine and arnsenic both poisons but are elements, if you doubt i will pull up the period table of charts

and also morphine is from a plant and one can inject adreline(that needle call an epi -pin) that is what that is.

god made these all

I would not smoke it.......I don't believe that God intended for us to smoke period. But all those you list do have other medicinal benefits and could be used for that purpose.<O:tongue</O:tongue

Are you serious? Lolz...Hemp? Its got like....50,000 uses man.

hemp for rope isnt the same. i lived not far from HEMPHILL,la where that word came from.

it has virtually no thc's.

and nasa uses mj for o2 production in the international space station.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

the govt does see the difference but when you mention the use of mj for rope, nope.
and that i did know.

btw they are far more efficient 02 producing plants under the ocean that nasa hasnt even tried yet for that space station.

Jason...

I dont know why you dont believe scripture.

All the Kings of the Earth are going to fornicate with the Whore.

......and you wanna work for the King.

LOLZ! PBS? I'm supposed to swallow that stuff?

Yeah I wouldn't expect the mainstream American evening news to publically tell us that the CIA smuggle drugs. Get real buddy.

Stick to the Encyclopedia or find some neutral sources.

"go back to sleep America....nothing to see here."

It was conspiracy theory - Thats always the answer isn't it?

Or "negligance". Ya...like 9/11?

why would you? lets see.

if mr.levine is right on all things. why hasnt he been killed or the media that is very anti-drug war these days.

i routinely see lets end the drug war these days in the nyt times, we have weeds(a pro mj rec use show) on hbo, and in my paper that i work for.

so sl you say that media controls us so why would it make sense to stop something that satan wants?after all the media surely makes us smoke them drugs.

yet they say according to you dont smoke it.

move, upstate. no need to live where you are at. plenty of land in new york. or elsewhere.

i have a small house with no acreage yet could grow.
<O:tongue</O:tongue
That's easier said than done......I have people that I am obligated to that are dependent on me staying here, for a while at least. My brother is getting unemployment and between that and what my niece makes they would not be able to pay the rest. I think that God wants me here at least for a while anyway.<O:tongue</O:tongue

why would you? lets see.

if mr.levine is right on all things. why hasnt he been killed or the media that is very anti-drug war these days.

i routinely see lets end the drug war these days in the nyt times, we have weeds(a pro mj rec use show) on hbo, and in my paper that i work for.

so sl you say that media controls us so why would it make sense to stop something that satan wants?after all the media surely makes us smoke them drugs.

Of course the Hollywood movie that you watch every day on the "idiot box" tells you that all points of view are being talked about. Hey/....free society!./.......democracy!.......equal rights!......///.....legalization!....stop the war!.....etc etc...

Its called the dialectic ok? It's a smokescreen. It's to make you think normal people have a say. How many balanced Christians do you need to come on this thread and explain to you the way things work?

In the meantime...pretty much every American you talk to thinks their armed forces not only shouldn't be in the middle east anymore, but they shouldn't have even gone in the first place!

8 years later.....a million innocent civilians later..........the machine rolls on....and on....and on....

We.....have......no.....say......

why would you? lets see.

They are not stupid.....if they did that then those that believe the government’s lie will to start to really question what is the government really doing behind their backs. Those in the government can trust that no matter how corrupt and oppressive the government/CIA/FBI/army is, there will always be those that will not believe that they are told by credible sources.

Some Americans just do not want to believe that their government is that corrupt.<O:tongue</O:tongue

They are not stupid.....if they did that then those that believe the government’s lie will to start to really question what is the government really doing behind their backs. Those in the government can trust that no matter how corrupt and oppressive the government/CIA/FBI/army is, there will always be those that will not believe that they are told by credible sources.

Some Americans just do not want to believe that their government is that corrupt.<O:tongue</O:tongue

uh ,no, the mafia kills the narc.

heres the problems with your logic, its always what they dont want you to know.

ya know i had a friend that was a shizophrenic and said those things.

so he must go the conspiracy sites such as that that pushes ufo's of all things. ufo's nuts if he wants to be taken seriously.and i will add the area 51 thing.
if our govt is that fascist and also cruel, we wouldnt have a problem of suppressing the dissidents.

cuba often imprisoned those types. so did the russians , in fact they made public examples of them.

so what conspiracies do you not believe?

and so does china.

if we are like that. why hide it others with larger populations have been controlled for a time.

Of course the Hollywood movie that you watch every day on the "idiot box" tells you that all points of view are being talked about. Hey/....free society!./.......democracy!.......equal rights!......///.....legalization!....stop the war!.....etc etc...

Its called the dialectic ok? It's a smokescreen. It's to make you think normal people have a say. How many balanced Christians do you need to come on this thread and explain to you the way things work?

In the meantime...pretty much every American you talk to thinks their armed forces not only shouldn't be in the middle east anymore, but they shouldn't have even gone in the first place!

8 years later.....a million innocent civilians later..........the machine rolls on....and on....and on....

We.....have......no.....say......

we, you live in tailand. really i find that odd, many of the ones think otherwise.

and what part of I DONT WATCH TV AT ALL. dont you understand?

That's easier said than done......I have people that I am obligated to that are dependent on me staying here, for a while at least. My brother is getting unemployment and between that and what my niece makes they would not be able to pay the rest. I think that God wants me here at least for a while anyway.<O:tongue</O:tongue

what you pay for a one room i pay for a house here. i know the rates. 1000 plus for a one room.

we, you live in tailand. really i find that odd, many of the ones think otherwise.

?

and what part of I DONT WATCH TV AT ALL. dont you understand?

Ok.....NY Times then. Mainstream media. Controlled media. No doubt wherever you get your info from.

Sheesh you mentioned TV shows in your other post and HBO. Relax Big J.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries"

David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

i monitor what goes on, if i'm going to accuse someone of what they said i best know and be able to quote what they said.

i dont like the nyt, but i do read the articles.

i work for the newspapers, i read or at glance at a few.

i merely throw them.

just because i listen to npr at times does that make me a liberal, no i want to hear what they say so that i can see the whole picture.

and you claim to think 'they" are out there. if one is being watched then at least watch and be alert with more intensity.something i learned from war. and how not to talk too much. people talk way too much.

lol, i have never even paid for hbo since i got married. let alone saved.

and you claim to think 'they" are out there. if one is being watched then at least watch and be alert with more intensity.something i learned from war. and how not to talk too much. people talk way too much.

Would you just prefer we all just zipped it and left you to it? Left you to work for your king?

Well....I work for a different King. I wonder do you know Him?

[video=youtube;yzqTFNfeDnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE&feature=related[/video]

i know who i serve, i dont need you tell me whom my king is. conspiracies such as yours are nothing new to me.

that is what i meant. listen and be slow to speak.

whos to say that you are being feed lies? you cant verify that. its all by faith. i dont worry about the big bad jews. you talk about them more then i do.

i dont assume just because somebody is a cop, soldier, or fbi or cia is a liar without good reason.

if i called you a liar without a reason i'm sure vic would hear about it.

and internet and or conspiracy radio and sites arent impressing me much.

you missed that one as well.

if i wanted to get the word out on the corruption, i would avoid the loonies such as:
ufo conspiracies(why give the devil credit and most likely those aliens are demons)
area 51 see above
and other such like.

i know who i serve, i dont need you tell me whom my king is. conspiracies such as yours are nothing new to me.

that is what i meant. listen and be slow to speak.

whos to say that you are being feed lies? you cant verify that. its all by faith. i dont worry about the big bad jews. you talk about them more then i do.

i dont assume just because somebody is a cop, soldier, or fbi or cia is a liar without good reason.

if i called you a liar without a reason i'm sure vic would hear about it.

and internet and or conspiracy radio and sites arent impressing me much.

you missed that one as well.

if i wanted to get the word out on the corruption, i would avoid the loonies such as:
ufo conspiracies(why give the devil credit and most likely those aliens are demons)
area 51 see above
and other such like.

Antisemetic Jew hater and conspiracy whackjob is seriously all you've got to throw at me isn't it? It's just lies...and Vic will hear about it if you keep it up. When have I ever talked about "Big bad Jews" or aliens?

I give up with you Jason. You already said that truth is pointless without money so no matter what info you got, without financial payment it's not gonna have any effect on you.

Good luck mate.

However the people we are talking about here are a sect of Judaism. A very powerful sect. You can equate them to the Pharisees of Christs day. They crave power. They are Jewish Supremecists. They are infact FAKE Jews. The Synagogue of Satan.

these are your words are they not?

those are what i meant by the Big bad jews.

i dont fear them, they are there. as are the others that are in that same line with the devil,. be it muslims, hindus and gays, and athiests.

i believe the bible not what someone says that might be.

no,i'm pragmatic. i dont live in fantasyland, i have a family to take care off. so i should base this on what,. someone i dont know from the pile of beans, and why? because some secret group that is there that wants me dead because i am christian.

nothing new about that later its called satan and his demons.

i dont often listen to conspiracies, that is what i meant. i have been listening to dr.jeremiah, he did the same thing but he at least admits that the time is close but that the nwo maynot be in our lifetime and has admited the possibility he may be wrong.

i listen to those here who have a more bible based approach and need not a conspiracy to show it. the bible doenst say how it comes and neither of us may be there when it happens. as caroline h says well see what happens when it happens.

money. i dont make much. but when you have to pay 300 to 400 month in med bills to do the thing a good husband should do i tend to be a skeptic on go quit the army and serve where? or the govt is totally evil and corrupt and go work where?

my county has this 20% unemployment rate. i watched my neighbor move as he had to, he took on jobs as a mechanic that was 50% less then he would make last year. just to make it and it didnt.

that is what is happening here. i have lost more then a third of my income.

so where would i go? i simply dont feel the unction to leave the army. if i did i dont have much time anyway. i get out in less then a year if i dont reenlist.

i work with cops, so we talk about busts and which agency did it and how it went down. i love those stories.

so when you say that they are part of the system, i take it personally. very personally.

you see a kid at my church died and was propelled from his car at least 75 ft, and my friend who know him and his mother had to report that to his mom.

i dont envy that job. i dont want to be an mp. i was forced to be one. i dont like the job of it, not me.But if i must then i will do it with pride.

back to my friend so he was evil and vile and for wanting to keep his neighborhood nice and safe for his fellow americans? he is well respected here,and has done drug busts.

when that kid was laid to rest 75 souls came to christ.

if i cant see prophet in person and see them live the life, i tend to be more watchful, unless its straight bible they are preaching.

good exegesis wins me not news sensationalism.

i said that over you.

i'm soo rich that i live in a drug infested neigborhood, so that love of money doesnt stick.
i used to hate all rich people with a passion and with some good reasons. i was white trash in thier eyes and they treated me as such, not all but some did.

However the people we are talking about here are a sect of Judaism. A very powerful sect. You can equate them to the Pharisees of Christs day. They crave power. They are Jewish Supremecists. They are infact FAKE Jews. The Synagogue of Satan.

these are your words are they not? those are what i meant by the Big bad jews.

Yes they are my words so can you read!?

i dont fear them, they are there. as are the others that are in that same line with the devil,. be it muslims, hindus and gays, and athiests. i believe the bible not what someone says that might be.

I dont fear them either. But that doesn't mean we don't need to talk about them and their Christ hating doctrines and efforts to corrupt Christians. I'm doing nothing more than what Christ did by warning of the leaven. Was He a conspiracy nut? Do you believe the Bible when it says all Kings will serve the Whore? You say you believe the Bible but do you?

no,i'm pragmatic. i dont live in fantasyland, i have a family to take care off. so i should base this on what,. someone i dont know from the pile of beans, and why? because some secret group that is there that wants me dead because i am christian.

Brainwashed America IS fantasy land. You couldn't be in more of a fantasy. Your entire view of the world is constructed for you by the media and by authority figures. Is it just me who's telling you about these things? How about all the other realist Christians here? How many people will it take to convince you that you are wrong?

i dont often listen to conspiracies, that is what i meant. i have been listening to dr.jeremiah, he did the same thing but he at least admits that the time is close but that the nwo maynot be in our lifetime and has admited the possibility he may be wrong.

Oh do you wanna mention the word conspiracy just one more time please. I dont think we've heard it enough. It's the magic word that absolves you of thinking about any evil thing that your government does. when it hurts too much and its just too horrible to even think about just say the magic word and it all goes away. Pooof!

i listen to those here who have a more bible based approach and need not a conspiracy to show it. the bible doenst say how it comes and neither of us may be there when it happens. as caroline h says well see what happens when it happens.

Thats absurd, the Bible lays the whole shebang out clear as day. But if it doesnt line up with your lifestyle then its a [buzzword] or "we'll just see what happens". Lame.

I'm gonna leave out the rest of your sentimentalism. Your not the only man in the world who's having a tough time of it. Your just the only one who talks about it constantly.

what you pay for a one room i pay for a house here. i know the rates. 1000 plus for a one room.
We pay rent for an entire apartment, which is $1,230 a month....not including light and gas.....but we don't pay for water.

Believe me if I could get a job where you are talking about that pays me enough to pay my rent, live on and I am able to put some money aside I would consider moving there. I know for a fact that if its God’s will it would happen……after all, I got the job that I have before I even came back to New York City….a job that someone else before me was promised.<O:tongue</O:tongue

Bazz1040 let me ask you something are you anti American or government or something ? Now I know our American government has done some really bad stuff hundreds of years, and I mean some really bad crooked stuff. But this here is not the case so why are you so bent on the American government being crooked today pertaining to this war ?.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back