Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] sick

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have been sick since Wednesday. yesterday and today it has gotten worse. I was able to work and will plan to do so, but its taken a toll on my chest. fortunately the asthma issue hasn't kicked in yet. that will ensure I don't work if it does happen.

Sleep a lot, stay hydrated, and call in sick on monday.

for what? the fever broke this morning at about 2 am.

Your body still needs time to recover. I've seen people that went back to work as soon as they felt a bit better and ended up with a pneumonia a week later. You know pneumonia can still kill you. And it would feel very much like the mold infection you had.

Your body still needs time to recover. I've seen people that went back to work as soon as they felt a bit better and ended up with a pneumonia a week later. You know pneumonia can still kill you. And it would feel very much like the mold infection you had.
my lungs would go into an asthma attack. there isn't a day I don't have a wheeze. I would know by now. trust me I know my body.

I am assuming that you carry an inhaler.....
I seldom have used that. therers a part of asthma that any doctor will say that no inhaler wont stop. the mucus removal. its what I feel and I clear that up all the time. I have attacks and those are the attacks. they stop only when I puke the handful of mucus up. I can breathe while I have the non stop coughing fit. I have asked both the pharmacist about this and the doctor who diagnosed me with this. they said little can be done. im not taking a steroid for life which has the risk of killing me from an attack of asthma that doesn't stop the coughing fit anyway.

I seldom have used that. therers a part of asthma that any doctor will say that no inhaler wont stop. the mucus removal. its what I feel and I clear that up all the time. I have attacks and those are the attacks. they stop only when I puke the handful of mucus up. I can breathe while I have the non stop coughing fit. I have asked both the pharmacist about this and the doctor who diagnosed me with this. they said little can be done. im not taking a steroid for life which has the risk of killing me from an attack of asthma that doesn't stop the coughing fit anyway.
Are you taking anything for your asthma?

Are you taking anything for your asthma?
no. I have exercise induced asthma.so it only comes when I do cardio. I was told to just do cardio despite that. I don't loose breath or choke up. though I have that before. then is when I need the inhaler. when I have the coughing fit its from either an irritant that triggers the attack where I must cough a ton and then I have a fever for few days and its gone. asthma doesn't have fevers. I have a type of asthma that is called allergen induced asthma. but that isn't very common with me. allergens trigger that real fast. the only other thing that triggers that is to laugh hard.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back