Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Survival and post-apocalyptic theme

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
One of the best and creepiest, yet most underrated end of the world movies was made in New Zealand in the 80s: "The quiet earth". It has no zombies, no big special effects, almost no action or violence, just atmosphere, the interaction between the three only characters, good acting and music. It's really friggin' creepy.

It's on youtube in full length, but since there's some mild nudity in the movie and I'm not sure about copyright infringement with full movies on youtube I won't link it here. But I can't keep you from looking for it yourself, right?
To be honest, I've been thinking of that kind of short film.

Everyone is going to be accountable to the Anti-Christ.He is going to make everyone have the Mark.People think that they will be able to hide but with technology now that would be near impossible.
I think you are able to hide but eventually you will be tracked.

I feel now going to the forest and live the mercy of nature :lol like in the army

Maybe wait until springtime, okay? :lol

I admit I've been dreaming about doing something like that, too: Move to some remote place somewhere in the Canadian Rocky Mountains, try to hunt and grow my own food and live of the fruits of my own hard labour.

Maybe wait until springtime, okay? :lol

I admit I've been dreaming about doing something like that, too: Move to some remote place somewhere in the Canadian Rocky Mountains, try to hunt and grow my own food and live of the fruits of my own hard labour.
yes I need to wait till spring, it might get cold there at the moment :biggrin
Canadian Rocky Mountains. hmm! that is great place for a movie!! i let you know when I finish a short movie!!

yes I need to wait till spring, it might get cold there at the moment :biggrin
Canadian Rocky Mountains. hmm! that is great place for a movie!! i let you know when I finish a short movie!!

Hehe thanks.
If there's a female villain in your movie I want to play her.

Have you ever watched a documentary called 'Doomsday Preppers' basically they are preparing for the end of civilization. It's interesting!
militia's are a criminal group. I believe we have a few of those posting on this forum.

Everyone is going to be accountable to the Anti-Christ.He is going to make everyone have the Mark.People think that they will be able to hide but with technology now that would be near impossible.

so a baby, will damned to gehenna for a mark he or she didn't choose. gotta love futurism.

What are militia's?
its more then these but im chiefly talking about these. not all of those types are that way but many are. they are out there.

Secret groups like the Ku Klux Klan and Knights of the White Camellia arose quickly in states across the South, reaching a peak in the late 1860s. Even more significant in terms of effect were private militias, paramilitary organizations that formed starting in 1874, including the White League in Louisiana, which quickly formed chapters in other states; the Red Shirts in Mississippi in 1875, and with force in South Carolina and North Carolina; as well as other "White Line" militias and rifle clubs. In contrast to the KKK, they were open, members were often well known in the communities, and they directed their efforts at political aims: using force, intimidation and violence, including murder, to push out Republican officeholders, break up organizing, and suppress freedmen's voting and civil rights.[62] The paramilitary groups were described as "the military arm of the Democratic Party" and were instrumental in helping secure Democratic victories in the South in the elections of 1876.[63]

Twentieth Century[edit]

the more modern version is more interested in rights these days but can aslo be considered criminals. that is what im told. I cant join them as a soldier. sometimes we do things that are moral and lawful and they , the people , would see that as wrong. thus a conflict of interest.

its more then these but im chiefly talking about these. not all of those types are that way but many are. they are out there.
Are you talking about the people who are hiding up in the hills ready to fight the Anti-Christ and his group?

Are you talking about the people who are hiding up in the hills ready to fight the Anti-Christ and his group?
no, doomsday preppers are of the type. the government is going to go tyrannical, the dollar will fail and im hording food and stuff, so that my neighbor who didn't cant take it. its possible that our dollar will fail and our government could go south. but is that the way?

no, doomsday preppers are of the type. the government is going to go tyrannical, the dollar will fail and im hording food and stuff, so that my neighbor who didn't cant take it. its possible that our dollar will fail and our government could go south. but is that the way?
Oh ok.... I have heard reference of the doomsday preppers.

The Omega man hu?What was it about?
I don't know, it was a long time ago.
Crazy mutants, Heston always killing them, and I forget the ending.
How's that?
Lot's of action though.
Maybe something will show up on you tube.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back