Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Survival and post-apocalyptic theme

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I am wondering if some Christians think of it as an adventure.How to get through the tribulation.I think that is dangerous thinking.

I am wondering if some Christians think of it as an adventure.How to get through the tribulation.I think that is dangerous thinking.
ok, did god promise YOU that you might not get tortured? god's idea of victory isn't the same as ours. yes he will redeem the creation but to remove the church to make another one. no futurist can remain one and honestly full understand that isreal isn't going to any jewish state. jews don't believe in jesus. when they do they become what? followers of Christ. thus nothing like the ancient isreal.

ok, did god promise YOU that you might not get tortured? god's idea of victory isn't the same as ours. yes he will redeem the creation but to remove the church to make another one. no futurist can remain one and honestly full understand that isreal isn't going to any jewish state. jews don't believe in jesus. when they do they become what? followers of Christ. thus nothing like the ancient isreal.
Life is full of torture.We go through trials and tribulation in our walk on this Earth.We suffer right along with Jesus.But the Bible has said that God will deliver us from the tribulation.

Life is full of torture.We go through trials and tribulation in our walk on this Earth.We suffer right along with Jesus.But the Bible has said that God will deliver us from the tribulation.
trib saint, god said that I was to be tortured by the ac, I guess jesus doesn't care enough that I die or not. modern pre trib church theologian. the church doesn't need to be tortured to win souls. god wrath wont be upon any who believes. yet whom is actually killing the saints? satan? yeah that right, its if satanic origins that today Christians die. what is the difference? nothing the alleged trib saint must believe the same way , and is commanded to do what? be baptized, receive communion, and also make disciples. so what is the difference? one is removed from the scene and the other isn't. who will be winning souls?both.

that is one of many, many, many reasons I left futurism a few years ago. its another gospel.if my blood line was the reason god will do this seven year thing after ad 70 then America which If it started today would be under far greater hell then modern secular isreal. in jewry, most jews that are faithful aren't American but of other nations. they look not for the messiah. the messiah isn't even really that much of deal to them. they say if he comes great. the torah is restored. if not we do what we can. that is how they work.in general.now then since most jews on the earth are American. why would it make sense that America isn't hated by the ac? and does any location of said Hebrew not count. any rabbi tells you this
isreal isn't a land but people, where the people are there is isreal. the land will never leave the Hebrew, but the Hebrew may leave the land

trib saint, god said that I was to be tortured by the ac, I guess jesus doesn't care enough that I die or not. modern pre trib church theologian. the church doesn't need to be tortured to win souls. god wrath wont be upon any who believes. yet whom is actually killing the saints? satan? yeah that right, its if satanic origins that today Christians die. what is the difference? nothing the alleged trib saint must believe the same way , and is commanded to do what? be baptized, receive communion, and also make disciples. so what is the difference? one is removed from the scene and the other isn't. who will be winning souls?both.

that is one of many, many, many reasons I left futurism a few years ago. its another gospel.if my blood line was the reason god will do this seven year thing after ad 70 then America which If it started today would be under far greater hell then modern secular isreal. in jewry, most jews that are faithful aren't American but of other nations. they look not for the messiah. the messiah isn't even really that much of deal to them. they say if he comes great. the torah is restored. if not we do what we can. that is how they work.in general.now then since most jews on the earth are American. why would it make sense that America isn't hated by the ac? and does any location of said Hebrew not count. any rabbi tells you this
To each their own......

you may easily answer me from the bible and show me where im wrong. kindly do so without using a commentary that doesn't take bible words out of context. good luck.
I do not what to show you that you are wrong.I do not like it when someone feels like they are the only one with the right answer.I do not like to be a know it all.You believe what you believe.We will leave it at that.

I do not what to show you that you are wrong.I do not like it when someone feels like they are the only one with the right answer.I do not like to be a know it all.You believe what you believe.We will leave it at that.
yet you said its dangerous. by proxy my theology of teaching that men may die for the lord and the church at times will suffer is dangerous. kindly tell me why im a danger to the church. I never said I know it all. I don't. I learned that along time ago. I prefer not to take matthew 24 out of context. nor luke 21. or any other book or statement.

No,that was humans.I had nightmares about that movie for months.Thanks....now my PTSD has just returned :biggrin2

Ops; stay away from spinach crackers.

spinach%2Bcrackers%2B-%2Bon%2Btray.JPG

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back