Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Survival and post-apocalyptic theme

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have actually seen recent news articles about people eating people.It happens.That is the scary part.
that was in Miami.fl. the victim lived.

that said, I wonder if I can recall my myriad of dreams of this op and post them. if I have one tonight and I remember it will post.

And they lived?minus a what?liver?
he the first victim that made fame. the media will always find something that is similar to another famous story. ie if a man eats mcds all day is healthy, suddenly a few hundred others pop up doing the same.

he the first victim that made fame. the media will always find something that is similar to another famous story. ie if a man eats mcds all day is healthy, suddenly a few hundred others pop up doing the same.
If something ends up on the front page news there is always someone else who wants their fews minutes of fame.Copycat...

Ah of course !

They were great but sometimes I wanted them to use their arms. ( oh I hope they weren't disabled )

Apologies Air
Don't worry my friend. It doesn't really bother me that we're going off topic all the time. I love to sign in Christianforums and have a lot of alerts there! I like reading what ever you type here :)

I spent a few weeks at ft.knox and those were the sunday morning ritual of watching before first formation for classes.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back