Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Black Horse Is Coming Soon

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Blessings in Christ, Marilyn, and welcome to CF.Net.

There are some things we would disagree on, but I like the courteousness of your post. That always makes for a more pleasant and edifying conversation, even when there's differences of opinion, so I appreciate that.

This is an interesting concept, and a different take on the seven seals than I believe I have ever heard before. I will put that to memory and see if the Spirit brings it back to remembrance. There may be something to it. :)

Now, here we would disagree on your application. Those He destroyed in this parable - the vinedressers - were the Jewish leadership in Jerusalem during the time of the New Testament, and those whom He gave the vineyard to in their place were the apostles - the spiritual leadership of the early church. This interpretation fits the context better, IMO, because the rest of the parable deals with how the leadership in Judah had treated the prophets who came before Christ and then the apostles.

Psalm 110 is a good application.

The scales representing the economy is also good, IMO. Where I think we disagree on the rest is that I no longer hold to the EU being the seat of the Beast's empire in the earth. I have been meaning to get into that with For His Glory at some point, but it would be a lengthy discussion so I have been putting it off, LoL. (Forums have a way of wearing one out sometimes, and there's another forum that recently just about burnt me to a crisp, so I'm basically in down time right now and just hanging out mostly here because it's much more peaceful, quiet and generally friendly).

We agree that the globalists who run the EU and basically all governments in the West have indeed brought us to a terrible place. And while some regard it as conspiracy theory, I believe it has been deliberate.

God bless, and welcome once again to the forum. I hope you enjoy being a member here, and thanks for your interaction.
- Hidden
Hi Hidden in Him,

Thank you for your gracious response. I also mainly like to find good discussions that give room for our different understandings at the moment. Now I would like to respond to your 2 points.

1. The parable of the landowner. Probably better for its own thread, however I would say there is no evidence that the Body of Christ will take over the land of Israel.

2. RRE. I certainly agree that that theory is not scriptural. Another good topic to discuss on its own thread. So we agree on that point.

Marilyn.

1. The parable of the landowner. Probably better for its own thread, however I would say there is no evidence that the Body of Christ will take over the land of Israel.

Body of Christ, no. I'm not one to subscribe to Replacement Theology. I agree that the ultimate fulfillment comes when the twelve apostles sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel, and that will not take place until the Lord's kingdom is established on earth after the second coming. But the transfer of spiritual authority over Israel essentially began in the first century, and even before Jerusalem was conquered and the false leadership was destroyed.

Without a cohesiveness to the interpretation, one would have to insert a gap of 2,000 years for the prophecy to fit, which I personally am not comfortable with.

But it is worth pondering. The latter theory is certainly possible, I just see it's fulfillment as beginning in AD 33 when the apostles assumed their spiritual authority on earth, and it will be resumed on earth after Christ's return.

Body of Christ, no. I'm not one to subscribe to Replacement Theology. I agree that the ultimate fulfillment comes when the twelve apostles sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel, and that will not take place until the Lord's kingdom is established on earth after the second coming. But the transfer of spiritual authority over Israel essentially began in the first century, and even before Jerusalem was conquered and the false leadership was destroyed.

Without a cohesiveness to the interpretation, one would have to insert a gap of 2,000 years for the prophecy to fit, which I personally am not comfortable with.

But it is worth pondering. The latter theory is certainly possible, I just see it's fulfillment as beginning in AD 33 when the apostles assumed their spiritual authority on earth, and it will be resumed on earth after Christ's return.
Hi Hidden In Him,

Thank you for your comments they help me understand where you are coming from. Would like to discuss that with you, however it would be on its own thread as I don`t want to take this one off track.

Marilyn.

Hi Hidden In Him,

Thank you for your comments they help me understand where you are coming from. Would like to discuss that with you, however it would be on its own thread as I don`t want to take this one off track.

Marilyn.

How about this. I'm limited in how much theological debate I want to get into lately, but I see you have a more interesting discussion going on another thread anyway. I'll answer there instead.

Gimme a sec. :)

I wouldn't worry about the four horsemen. They are given power over the fourth part of the earth.Not the entire earth. If you live in the middle east then its time to worry as the middle east will be affected worse than the rest of the world.

I wouldn't worry about the four horsemen. They are given power over the fourth part of the earth.Not the entire earth. If you live in the middle east then its time to worry as the middle east will be affected worse than the rest of the world.

This is certainly a plausible argument. The question is, is "fourth of the earth" a reference primarily to geography or population numbers? Could be either, though I certainly think some regions will be more deeply effected than others. The African nations are another group that will suffer more than most.

WOW! thanks everyone for some very interesting, jampacked reading. I have some stuff to contribute about some of the Horses and the riders, can I post it here or should I make my own thread? I ask because like your info it's a long read and you all seem to be in a more relaxed discussion on key points toward the end here. I was thinking together we would have much to glean from. Again really interesting read :) Iron sharpens iron.

This is certainly a plausible argument. The question is, is "fourth of the earth" a reference primarily to geography or population numbers? Could be either, though I certainly think some regions will be more deeply effected than others. The African nations are another group that will suffer more than most.
I take the fourth part of the earth to be the fourth kingdom upon earth Daniel wrote about.
The promised land as it is today. It's not going to stay that way for to much longer though as it looks.

I thought the same thing.

WOW! thanks everyone for some very interesting, jampacked reading. I have some stuff to contribute about some of the Horses and the riders, can I post it here or should I make my own thread? I ask because like your info it's a long read and you all seem to be in a more relaxed discussion on key points toward the end here. I was thinking together we would have much to glean from. Again really interesting read :) Iron sharpens iron.

That's sort of up to you, God Is My Judge. You could do both if you wanted, actually. But if you post it here, I can give you my analysis of it and tell you what I think.

God bless,
- H

This is my scenario of the end of days events that I have written.

When the son of perdition takes his literal seat in the holy place of Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2:1-5, Jesus warned us to flee as He has a place prepared for us wherever we go to, Matthew 24:15-21; Rev 12:14. At this time many Christians will be taken captive that did not heed the warning to flee and if they will not denounce Christ and bow down and take the mark of this beast, who falsely claims peace and safety to all who takes its mark, they will die a martyr's death.

God's protection is absolute to those who are His own and escape into the wilderness as they trust in Christ to help meet their needs. Just as God told Moses to strike the rock for fresh water, Exodus 17:1-7, and sending manna down from heaven and providing Quail for meat, Exodus 16, so will be the same in the end of days, Philippians 4:19.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapter 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the 3 1/2 years events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be a large asteroid as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will wear out the saints, Daniel 7:25, then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his angels out to surround the camp of the saints, but the angels are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.
Why would you flee from someone sitting in a seat in Jerusalem?
You live in Judea?

Why would you flee from someone sitting in a seat in Jerusalem?
You live in Judea?
When I was a teenager and heard this theology, I wondered at that time why I would need to flee as I lived in California not Judea. Now I also think, since this is worldwide, to wat safe haven are you going to flee?

could you elaborate a little mean, not sure what you mean about being called upon by the saints.
Read Revelations 6 and 7, and then read Revelations 11:3-6. The 4 horsemen come bearing different plagues mentioned in chapter 6, and these are the 4 angels who hold back the same plagues mentioned in chapter 7 until the saints are sealed. And in chapter 11 it tells of the two witnesses who are the 2 olive branches and the 2 lamp stands that are the saints who will project fire from their mouths and afflict the world with these plagues that will not harm themselves because they are sealed.

Read Revelations 6 and 7, and then read Revelations 11:3-6. The 4 horsemen come bearing different plagues mentioned in chapter 6, and these are the 4 angels who hold back the same plagues mentioned in chapter 7 until the saints are sealed. And in chapter 11 it tells of the two witnesses who are the 2 olive branches and the 2 lamp stands that are the saints who will project fire from their mouths and afflict the world with these plagues that will not harm themselves because they are sealed.
All I asked of you was to explain what you meant in your post #114 as I highlighted what I ask you to explain. What do you mean by without being called upon by the saints themselves.

You said: Yeah the Black Horse is coming, but it's plagues won't spontaneously occur without being called upon by the saints themselves.

The rest of this post I do not agree with, but to lengthy to explain why. I have written a book on Revelation that is found under the End Times subforum Revelation. I go in greater detail of Rev 6:1-8. Also go back and read my post #2 if you want to discuss this further.

All I asked of you was to explain what you meant in your post #114 as I highlighted what I ask you to explain. What do you mean by without being called upon by the saints themselves.

You said: Yeah the Black Horse is coming, but it's plagues won't spontaneously occur without being called upon by the saints themselves.

The rest of this post I do not agree with, but to lengthy to explain why. I have written a book on Revelation that is found under the End Times subforum Revelation. I go in greater detail of Rev 6:1-8. Also go back and read my post #2 if you want to discuss this further.
The saints will call upon those plagues brought about by the four horsemen and those plagues will not occur without that happening. If you don't agree, then explain why in this thread because I won't read a book that is not the Bible on this topic and I go based purely on what the verses say. It is clear and no book need be written to better understand it.

The saints will call upon those plagues brought about by the four horsemen and those plagues will not occur without that happening. If you don't agree, then explain why in this thread because I won't read a book that is not the Bible on this topic and I go based purely on what the verses say. It is clear and no book need be written to better understand it.
I never take a persons word for anything unless they can back themselves up with scripture so please give the scripture that shows about The saints will call upon those plagues brought about by the four horsemen and those plagues will not occur without that happening.

BTW, the book I wrote on Revelation has every single chapter and verse, but I left the vs numbers out so it is read like a letter that John wrote. You being new here will see I use scripture in all I post so others can go study for themselves. I never ask anyone to agree with me, but only to consider my views and understandings.

I never take a persons word for anything unless they can back themselves up with scripture so please give the scripture that shows about The saints will call upon those plagues brought about by the four horsemen and those plagues will not occur without that happening.

BTW, the book I wrote on Revelation has every single chapter and verse, but I left the vs numbers out so it is read like a letter that John wrote. You being new here will see I use scripture in all I post so others can go study for themselves. I never ask anyone to agree with me, but only to consider my views and understandings.
In the scriptures if you read Revelations 6, 7, and 11:3-6, then you will find the information about the saints and the plagues they cause. You simply need to understand exactly what it says and do not overcomplicate it.

Last edited:
Back