Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Black Horse Is Coming Soon

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Well, if someone thinks the third seal is broken now, wouldn't the other two seals, the first and second, have to have been broken prior?

Aren't the seals broken,opened, in order one after the other?

Btw, sorry if my reply wasn't very in depth and simply deferred to the way I put things in the OP. There's not a lot of imagery to go on in defining what each of the four horsemen actually represent, but let me give a little more detail on how I see things.

The passage reads as follows:

And I saw that the Lamb had opened one of the seven seals. And I heard one of the four living creatures saying, "Draw near and see." And I saw a white horse, and the rider was holding a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering. And when he opened the second seal, the second living creature spoke. And a red horse went forth, and it was granted to its rider that he would take peace from the earth, and that they would kill one another. And a great sword was given to him. And when he opened the third seal, the third living creature spoke. And he saw a black horse, and its rider was holding a balance in his hand. And when he opened the fourth seal, the fourth living creature spoke. And I saw a pale horse, and the rider's name was Death, and Hell was following him. And authority was given to him over a fourth of the earth to destroy by the sword, by famine, and by death. (Rev. 6:1–8)

Now, the first two horsemen are carrying weapons, and weapons are used to kill with. The first has a bow and the second a sword. But the second is specifically associated with war, political upheaval and social unrest (i.e. taking peace from the earth). What then would the first represent? It would have to be something that kills large numbers of people other than through war and social unrest. The two primary choices here would be A. disease, and B. natural disasters. Both are said to occur in the end-times, for Jesus taught that:

6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. (Matthew 24:6-8)

Some do not, but I tie this passage directly to Revelations Chapter 6 and the four horsemen. The same elements of war and famine are mentioned, and Jesus said these things would be only the beginning of sorrows, just as Revelations starts off the whole apocalyptic narrative with the four horsemen and the breaking of the seven seals.

But if both passages relate to one another, this again leaves us with a choice. The red horseman corresponds with "wars and rumors of wars," and the black horseman corresponds with "famines." The white horse also kills large numbers of people, but the only other things mentioned in Matthew 24:7 are pestilences and earthquakes, so it comes down to which of these would best be epitomized as a singular conqueror. Earthquakes are separate events, so personifying them as an individual "conqueror" is less natural for me. A worldwide epidemic like Covid-19 fits the imagery more nicely. I also recall watching a video once on how the word "corona" means literally "crown" in Latin, so all things considered a global epidemic fits the description better than a series of localized events.

Btw, sorry if my reply wasn't very in depth and simply deferred to the way I put things in the OP. There's not a lot of imagery to go on in defining what each of the four horsemen actually represent, but let me give a little more detail on how I see things.

The passage reads as follows:

And I saw that the Lamb had opened one of the seven seals. And I heard one of the four living creatures saying, "Draw near and see." And I saw a white horse, and the rider was holding a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering. And when he opened the second seal, the second living creature spoke. And a red horse went forth, and it was granted to its rider that he would take peace from the earth, and that they would kill one another. And a great sword was given to him. And when he opened the third seal, the third living creature spoke. And he saw a black horse, and its rider was holding a balance in his hand. And when he opened the fourth seal, the fourth living creature spoke. And I saw a pale horse, and the rider's name was Death, and Hell was following him. And authority was given to him over a fourth of the earth to destroy by the sword, by famine, and by death. (Rev. 6:1–8)

Now, the first two horsemen are carrying weapons, and weapons are used to kill with. The first has a bow and the second a sword. But the second is specifically associated with war, political upheaval and social unrest (i.e. taking peace from the earth). What then would the first represent? It would have to be something that kills large numbers of people other than through war and social unrest. The two primary choices here would be A. disease, and B. natural disasters. Both are said to occur in the end-times, for Jesus taught that:

6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. (Matthew 24:6-8)

Some do not, but I tie this passage directly to Revelations Chapter 6 and the four horsemen. The same elements of war and famine are mentioned, and Jesus said these things would be only the beginning of sorrows, just as Revelations starts off the whole apocalyptic narrative with the four horsemen and the breaking of the seven seals.

But if both passages relate to one another, this again leaves us with a choice. The red horseman corresponds with "wars and rumors of wars," and the black horseman corresponds with "famines." The white horse also kills large numbers of people, but the only other things mentioned in Matthew 24:7 are pestilences and earthquakes, so it comes down to which of these would best be epitomized as a singular conqueror. Earthquakes are separate events, so personifying them as an individual "conqueror" is less natural for me. A worldwide epidemic like Covid-19 fits the imagery more nicely. I also recall watching a video once on how the word "corona" means literally "crown" in Latin, so all things considered a global epidemic fits the description better than a series of localized events.

I also heard about the relationship between the definition of corona and corona virus.

This is why I have always thought, since this virus plot began that the shadow orchestrators of their global centuries old agenda would exploit any resource in order to manipulate through fear and panic driven compliance to the agendas design. Including but not limited to religions eschatology.

There is a hologram program called Blue Beam.

Remember the news about a holographic program that made for new live stage concerts featuring "live" performances by Michael Jackson and Tupak Shakur? Years after their death.

Supposedly, Blue Beam is far superior to that technology. And I saw the Tupak concert. Wow!

Now imagine, using the four horseman analogy you outlined as possibly being examples of world events.

Imagine, when the worlds major religions, all sharing a similar end times prophecy, and their members, started seeing the signs the shadow lirds conspire to create.

Now imagine what happenes if Blue Beam 8s emoyed in the midst of the worst of it. And all the prophecies prophets, or Jesus, "appeared live" according to their respective prophecies. At the same time.

People are in conflict now. The religious aspects, links to contemporary events we all envision as occuring in present day, would escalate. Don't you think?

Muslims believe Muhammad returns. Christians, Jesus. Jews, I'm not sure. But imagine the global response of the faithful.

Then imagine what would arise in response amid the global powers. All also linked to the "authority" of the United Nations and world court.

We've all heard the stories about the pending new world order, one world government.

What if that beast is already here? Able to launch from the U.N , that has a global security force, and enforce responding policies through the world court.

Switzerland years ago joined the U.N. Switzerland!

Just a thought.

Just like I think I'll go and commit myself to a banana split gourmet lolipop as I prepare for the fall out of replies imying I'm a new kind of out there conspiracy theorist. 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: JLB
This is why I have always thought, since this virus plot began that the shadow orchestrators of their global centuries old agenda would exploit any resource in order to manipulate through fear and panic driven compliance to the agendas design. Including but not limited to religions eschatology.

Well, let me give you my take, and I appreciate the response. I do think they exploit religion, especially Islam, because Islam's more extremist doctrines allow for the killing of infidels. Thus the religion can be aimed at Satanism's REAL enemy: The church, and there will be much more of that in the future, including in the United States.

Where I disagree with the scenario you present is that I believe Christianity is the real target, and in effect the sole target. The pro-abortion crowd are not attacking Islamic mosques. They are attacking Christian churches. They don't vilify Muslims even though they will kill a Muslim found practicing homosexuality. They vilify and attack Christians who merely warn that it is a sin and subject to judgment in eternity.

As far as claiming "Jesus" has come, this is already incorporated into Islamic theology. Their eschatology proclaims that "Jesus the prophet" will return and confirm the authority of the coming Mahdi, i.e. whom Biblical eschatology describes as the Antichrist. They will also set up his image in the temple in Jerusalem after it is built and conquered by the Muslims, so there is certainly some truth to the future use of holograms when the time comes, as well as the falsifying great religious leaders. But it will all be directed towards persecuting and if possible executing Christians, or at least real ones anyway, rather than inciting persecution and strife between all religions in general.

If I understood you rightly, that would be my response.

How do you support the interpretation that the four horseman in (Rev. 6:1-8) are demons?

They aren't literal demons, I used that figuratively to denote they are sent by Satan, not God. Each represent plagues that befall the earth, starting with the coming False Christ who later morphs into the Beast son of Destruction "seed of Satan" (Gen. 3:15).

The four living creatures stand in the middle of the four sides of God’s throne (Rev. 4;6), each viewing events on the earth. John is in heaven (Rev. 4:1) and they command him “come and see” as the Four Horsemen make their sudden appearance, which implies they come into existence on the earth and were not sent by God.

Corroborating this inference, the normal duties of the four living creatures (Rev. 4:6-9) is worshipping God and at times with the 24 Elders (Rev. 4:10; 5:6-14; 7:11; 19:4). They do not deal with the earth directly even when it involves the bowls of God’s wrath, they give them to the seven angels to pour out (Rev. 15:7). So they didn't send them. Rather, they call John over to where they stood so he could peer down to the earth and see each rider appear. They are not "calling them into existence" as commonly interpreted.

Satan's strategy is being revealed by the four horses. The rider on the white horse conquers and goes on conquering the earth because of what the other riders do. They overwhelm the earth with plagues so mankind begins fearing extinction by all the civil unrest, wars, famines, pestilence and natural disasters like earthquakes, tsunamis etc..

Finally, unlike the four chariots in Zechariah 6:1-8 where it is revealed these are "four spirits of heaven' who give God's Spirit rest, these just appear on earth. If they were sent by God it follows we would read a chorus of praise in heaven to God because of what they did. Nothing in the context even hints at that.

Rather, it seem like Satan's strategy is being revealed. So they aren't literal demons, symbolically demon riders because they were sent by Satan

They aren't literal demons, I used that figuratively to denote they are sent by Satan, not God. Each represent plagues that befall the earth, starting with the coming False Christ who later morphs into the Beast son of Destruction "seed of Satan" (Gen. 3:15).

The four living creatures stand in the middle of the four sides of God’s throne (Rev. 4;6), each viewing events on the earth. John is in heaven (Rev. 4:1) and they command him “come and see” as the Four Horsemen make their sudden appearance, which implies they come into existence on the earth and were not sent by God.

Corroborating this inference, the normal duties of the four living creatures (Rev. 4:6-9) is worshipping God and at times with the 24 Elders (Rev. 4:10; 5:6-14; 7:11; 19:4). They do not deal with the earth directly even when it involves the bowls of God’s wrath, they give them to the seven angels to pour out (Rev. 15:7). So they didn't send them. Rather, they call John over to where they stood so he could peer down to the earth and see each rider appear. They are not "calling them into existence" as commonly interpreted.

Satan's strategy is being revealed by the four horses. The rider on the white horse conquers and goes on conquering the earth because of what the other riders do. They overwhelm the earth with plagues so mankind begins fearing extinction by all the civil unrest, wars, famines, pestilence and natural disasters like earthquakes, tsunamis etc..

Finally, unlike the four chariots in Zechariah 6:1-8 where it is revealed these are "four spirits of heaven' who give God's Spirit rest, these just appear on earth. If they were sent by God it follows we would read a chorus of praise in heaven to God because of what they did. Nothing in the context even hints at that.

Rather, it seem like Satan's strategy is being revealed. So they aren't literal demons, symbolically demon riders because they were sent by Satan

The above is fairly well-written, Alfred.

I'm assuming that is your website you provided a link to in your post, correct?

Last edited:
Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."

Just a quick word on this:

For future reference on this discussion, nearly a quarter of the earth currently stands at risk of starvation concerns if the current trajectories hold. Exactly which countries are laid out succinctly in the following video. The early section lays out precedents from the 1980s in South American countries and discusses what has already taken place in Sri Lanka and how it could cause a similar domino effect to what took place in Mexico 40 years ago. But from 2:37 on, she pinpoints exactly what countries are currently in the most danger of economic collapse and starvation, and why.

Reactions: JLB

For future reference on this discussion, nearly a quarter of the earth currently stands at risk of starvation concerns if the current trajectories hold. Exactly which countries are laid out succinctly in the following video. The early section lays out precedents from the 1980s in South American countries and discusses what has already taken place in Sri Lanka and how it could cause a similar domino effect to what took place in Mexico 40 years ago. But from 2:37 on, she pinpoints exactly what countries are currently in the most danger of economic collapse and starvation, and why.

Its not impossible US debt cause a crisis here, if interest on the debt balloons up, we won't be able to pay it and maintain basic services either.

The conspiracy theorist in me believes Biden's controllers are trying their best to collapse our economy so they can replace it with something that has a face that speaks like a dragon.

They already lie about everything, that's what Dragons do.

The world is awash in debt, the debt crisis will likely involve more than the third world.

Last edited:

Great info! Thanks.

Well, if someone thinks the third seal is broken now, wouldn't the other two seals, the first and second, have to have been broken prior?

Aren't the seals broken,opened, in order one after the other?
It is God's Will that all the things in Revelation be disclosed to His People, which is why John was given the vision and instructed to write it down.

I have come to see the Seven Sealed Scroll as a Divine Deed of Destiny. The spiritual conceptualisation is of a legal document that exists to establish the evidence and authority from which various Divine Rights and Judgments proceed. We only become aware of this Seven Sealed Scroll because John is given a vision of it so that we can know what is in it.

The reason for the Horsemen imagery is that horses are known for their stamina. The idea is that this cursed earth is characterised by the relentless impact of conquest, conflict, commodities, and carnage symbolised by the galloping advance of the Four Horsemen who just keep on and on and on coming.

The seals were opened in order but the metaphorical horsemen have been galloping the earth since antiquity.

SEVEN SEALS1. Conquest (Horseman 1)
Lamb Opening2. Conflict (Horseman 2)
In Order3. Commodities (Horseman 3)
4. Carnage (Horseman 4)
Rev. 65. Complaint
6. Catastrophe
SEVEN TRUMPETS7. Clarion

Last edited:
The reason for the Horsemen imagery is that horses are known for their stamina. The idea is that this cursed earth is characterised by the relentless impact of conquest, conflict, commodities, and carnage symbolised by the galloping advance of the Four Horsemen who just keep on and on and on coming.

I agree with you on this part here, and I think it's an excellent advancement on the imagery. I think they will keep coming as well.

As for when the seals were broken, I think the last few years have been the beginning, but only the beginning. While there has certainly been war, poverty, pestilence and starvation down through history, I think all of it will pale in comparison to what is coming. And I think there will be decades of it ahead, with one horseman causing more destruction at one time and another in the next. Yet their effects will remain intertwined.

And I think there will be decades of it ahead,

Really, decades?

At the most 3 1/2 years, probably less, since by this time the great tribulation is in full swing.

After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying:
“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,
Thanksgiving and honor and power and might,
Be to our God forever and ever.
Amen.”
Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”
And I said to him, “Sir, you know.”
So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb
. Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. Revelation 7:9-15

Jesus says it this way —

And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved;

JLB

Yeah, I read about that. That's why there's going to be starvation in vulnerable countries. It will create a domino effect where all the exporting nations turn increasingly protectionist, and the non-producing nations will eventually be left completely out on an island waiting for help that isn't coming.

It's also going to create greater shortages in the EU than many realized was coming. That's why Germany is not pleased with India right now. Germany is among the top 20 importers of wheat in the world.

Everybody that needs imports to any significant degree is beginning to wake up to the implications at this point.

Yeah, I read about that. That's why there's going to be starvation in vulnerable countries. It will create a domino effect where all the exporting nations turn increasingly protectionist, and the non-producing nations will eventually be left completely out on an island waiting for help that isn't coming.

It's also going to create greater shortages in the EU than many realized was coming. That's why Germany is not pleased with India right now. Germany is among the top 20 importers of wheat in the world.

Everybody that needs imports to any significant degree is beginning to wake up to the implications at this point.
I agree, its like dominos one knocking over the other.

The gross negligence of the Woke causing this with "green regulations" on every business, is truly astounding. The ideologues won't change course for any reason. Some estimate 20% of our inflation is caused by Governemt created scarcity due to hyper regulations. They don't care. To them, the crisis global hunger causes will enable them to do even more radical "fixes" in their quest for a centrally controlled economy, the forerunner of the 666 global economic order that is coming.

Their green war against fossil fuels adds another 20-30% to inflation. They do not care, they just shut down more oil production in Alaska that was already approved.

Last edited:
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Before I begin, this is not a call to hysteria that the Lord's return is now imminent. We still have a long ways to go before that time comes. But as I contended when the Covid-19 epidemic first began, we were very possibly witnessing the beginning of the Pale Horse of Revelations 6 riding out. The devastation caused by Covid-19 was not just felt in deaths, but in the effect it had on the world's economies, and this has already set up the coming of the Black Horse in part, which many interpreters have associated with famine and starvation. As I also stated when the pandemic started, it would mean that the Red Horse was also coming, which scripture states would begin taking peace from the earth.

In February of this year, the war in Ukraine began, and I now believe this is the first manifestation of it. The Russian-Ukrainian war is not just a regional conflict. It is pitting the largest and most powerful nations of the East against the largest and most powerful in the West, and in so doing has become both a military and economic war, which is all the more so setting the stage now for the emergence of the Black Horse to ride.

So how do we know the Black Horse is coming? Not only are world leaders now warning that food shortages may be coming, but developments on the world stage suggest that very SERIOUS shortages may be, and that they will likely last for much longer than many realize. The base crop which feeds the world is Wheat, and warnings are now going out that the world's farmers, especially in poorer countries, may soon have to start switching from other crops back to wheat just to keep their nations from starving, and eliminate things like fruit harvests in the process.

The following video gives a good overview of just how serious the situation could soon become, and for a long time into the foreseeable future:

Is it not interesting, then, that wheat (Greek: σίτου) is the food specifically mentioned in Revelations 6:6 as becoming so scarce and expensive that it takes the typical laborer an entire days wages just to buy enough of it to survive? The word "measure" in Revelation 6:6 (Χοῖνιξ) refers to approximately one quart or 1.1 liters, and the word "penny" the Greek (δηναρίου) was approximately one day's wages for a typical worker, as in when Jesus taught about workers agreeing to work "for a penny a day."

1 For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. 2 Now when he had agreed with the laborers for a penny (i.e. a δηναρίου) a day, he sent them into his vineyard... (Matthew 20:1-2)

Barley is a more coarse grain, which would explain why Revelations says it will be obtainable at a third of the price of wheat. It would allow a man to feed both himself and his family, but even this will be with difficulty. In sum, great scarcity is predicted to be heading our way, as are the closing words, "and see you hurt not the oil and the wine." This suggests that oil and wine will be even more scarce on the world markets, and therefore even more precious and costly.

How will nations in the West specifically be effected? On top of the unavailability of fertilizers normally provided by Russia, which in and of itself may effect crop yields for years to come, a drought has already begun in the Midwestern US - the second largest "bread basket" to the world. This drought is expected to persist through summer, which would suggest that without prayer even Mother Nature herself will conspire to create serious food shortages at your local food stores in the not too distant future:
NOAA Warns US Megadrought Will Persist; May Impact Food Supply Chains | ZeroHedge

To repeat, because they want to subject the planet to abject slavery, all these events were orchestrated by the Globalists to serve as catalysts for a coming global starvation, including the war in Ukraine, which was set up decades in advance and instigated by the Powers That Be to begin drastically decreasing the world's populations. War, sanctions, food shortages and starvation will enable them to do something they've wanted to do for a long time: Cull the populations of the world down, especially in the nations of Third World, in preparation for a coming New World Order. But all these things are evidence that the Biblical prophecy is true, and that the Lord knew well in advance what those who serve the darkness would plan out and execute in the earth. He forewarned they were coming through His prophets well beforehand, so that His people - who hear His voice and walk in His ways - would not be surprised by any of it, but be aware and prepared when the time came to walk in faith, and trust HIM for their sustenance and provision.

25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? 28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6:25-34)

God bless, and thank you for reading,
Hidden In Him

Greetings sister, and hope you are blessed.

This discussion has been bringing up debates about the chronological order of how events in Revelation and Matthew 24 play out. For my own part, I think the horsemen correspond well with what Christ prophesied in Matthew 24:4-8, where He described the same events as being "the beginning of sorrows," and warned that when they arrived not to be troubled, for "the end is not yet."

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Now compare this with Revelation 6:

1 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. 3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword. 5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.” 7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

All that said, I think the four horsemen long precede the reign of the Antichrist, and will in effect begin setting the world up for it, but that we still have a long ways to go yet. I think the four horsemen are in effect servants of the god of this world, whose job will be to reduce the planet to where they will be willing to receive the Antichrist, rather than manifestations of the reign of the Antichrist himself.

Other than that I think we are in much agreement.

Thanks for the response, and always nice hearing from you.
- H

Hi Hidden in Him,

Good thread and thank you for all the informative videos. My friends and I have been following these events which we also believe are in line with God`s word. Now here are some of my thoughts.

Revelation, the unveiling, by the Father of Jesus Christ as He is known in the heavenly realms, is presented in four visions - Christ the Head, the Heir, the Mediator and the Judge. In this thread we are focusing on vision 2, Christ the heir.
So in context of Jesus the heir we see that the Father has given His Son His inheritance of the nations (Rev. 5: 1 - 7, Ps. 2: 6) (as well a all things, Heb. 1: 2). This is shown pictorially as a scroll with 7 seals. This indicates a legal document with the complete authority of the Father, (7 = complete).

In the parable of the land owner we gain more insight to what is about to happen. When the heir came to the servants to receive the due fruit, they killed him. `Therefore what will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the vine-dressers and give the vineyard to others.` (Mark 12: 9)

Thus we see that it will be Jesus the heir who will bring judgments upon His enemies. God the Father said He would bring them to His Son`s footstool for judgment. `The LORD (Father) said to my Lord (Son) "Sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your footstool.`(Ps.110:1)

Thus we see a preview of who will be judged by the Son. The Prophet Daniel revealed four great powers, kingdoms before the Lord sets up His kingdom rule through Israel on the earth. (eg. Dan. 7: 23 `The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth...`

These relate to the four horsemen we see coming forth to be judged in Revelation 6. Man relies on `horses` or tanks etc and thus we see the four great Federations of our day about to be judged.

Focusing on the `Black Horse` I agree with what you have written, Hidden in Him. And I would even go back further to say that it is the economic philosophy of the European Union that has brought the world to this terrible position. The Free market philosophy has enabled the multi-nationals to reduce the world to where a few have the monopoly over the goods and services. Notice the `pair of scales` which actually represent a market economy.

I could say more but that is a start. Look forward to your comments HIH.

regards, Marilyn.

I could say more but that is a start. Look forward to your comments HIH.

regards, Marilyn.

Blessings in Christ, Marilyn, and welcome to CF.Net.

There are some things we would disagree on, but I like the courteousness of your post. That always makes for a more pleasant and edifying conversation, even when there's differences of opinion, so I appreciate that.
Revelation, the unveiling, by the Father of Jesus Christ as He is known in the heavenly realms, is presented in four visions - Christ the Head, the Heir, the Mediator and the Judge. In this thread we are focusing on vision 2, Christ the heir.

This is an interesting concept, and a different take on the seven seals than I believe I have ever heard before. I will put that to memory and see if the Spirit brings it back to remembrance. There may be something to it. :)
In the parable of the land owner we gain more insight to what is about to happen. When the heir came to the servants to receive the due fruit, they killed him. `Therefore what will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the vine-dressers and give the vineyard to others.` (Mark 12: 9)

Now, here we would disagree on your application. Those He destroyed in this parable - the vinedressers - were the Jewish leadership in Jerusalem during the time of the New Testament, and those whom He gave the vineyard to in their place were the apostles - the spiritual leadership of the early church. This interpretation fits the context better, IMO, because the rest of the parable deals with how the leadership in Judah had treated the prophets who came before Christ and then the apostles.
Thus we see that it will be Jesus the heir who will bring judgments upon His enemies. God the Father said He would bring them to His Son`s footstool for judgment. `The LORD (Father) said to my Lord (Son) "Sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your footstool.`(Ps.110:1)

Thus we see a preview of who will be judged by the Son. The Prophet Daniel revealed four great powers, kingdoms before the Lord sets up His kingdom rule through Israel on the earth. (eg. Dan. 7: 23 `The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth...`

Psalm 110 is a good application.

These relate to the four horsemen we see coming forth to be judged in Revelation 6. Man relies on `horses` or tanks etc and thus we see the four great Federations of our day about to be judged.

Focusing on the `Black Horse` I agree with what you have written, Hidden in Him. And I would even go back further to say that it is the economic philosophy of the European Union that has brought the world to this terrible position. The Free market philosophy has enabled the multi-nationals to reduce the world to where a few have the monopoly over the goods and services. Notice the `pair of scales` which actually represent a market economy

The scales representing the economy is also good, IMO. Where I think we disagree on the rest is that I no longer hold to the EU being the seat of the Beast's empire in the earth. I have been meaning to get into that with For His Glory at some point, but it would be a lengthy discussion so I have been putting it off, LoL. (Forums have a way of wearing one out sometimes, and there's another forum that recently just about burnt me to a crisp, so I'm basically in down time right now and just hanging out mostly here because it's much more peaceful, quiet and generally friendly).

We agree that the globalists who run the EU and basically all governments in the West have indeed brought us to a terrible place. And while some regard it as conspiracy theory, I believe it has been deliberate.

God bless, and welcome once again to the forum. I hope you enjoy being a member here, and thanks for your interaction.
- Hidden

Back