Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The Book of Life. Can you lose salvation?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Please grab your Bible and verify the following:

Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?” He (the Son of God) said to them, “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because MANY, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.” (Luke 13:23, 24)

Sadly, even though Luke 13:24 is one of the Lord's salvation teachings, very few know anything about it. The Lord taught there we are to make a continuous tense agonizing effort to enter God's kingdom. That is the salvation security Jesus taught. Elsewhere he taught difficult or hard is the road that leads to life, Mt. 7:14

To whom was Jesus speaking? Christians under the New Covenant? No. He was speaking to Jews primarily, under the Old Mosaic Covenant. And so, Jesus said nothing in this passage of salvation in himself, of the indwelling Holy Spirit, of spiritual regeneration apart from works, of justification, sanctification and adoption into God's family. There is nothing in this passage, then, for the person who is saved by faith in Jesus Christ and made a "new creature" in him by the Holy Spirit (Romans 10:9-10; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Titus 3:5).

The reason "the many" will try to enter and still not get in is because they aren't making enough effort, as Jesus called it. Imagine that! To many in our day, this dissimilar teaching must sound like pure cultic heresy, but it is Jesus' teaching!

Nope. See above. Also:

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

2 Timothy 1:9
9 who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began,

Titus 3:5
5 he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

Romans 5:5-6
5 and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
6 For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.

"Once saved always saved" is the chief reason in our day why multitudes, who believe the Bible, will miss heaven. One of the reasons is because they are not putting forth enough effort. They are resting in a salvation security which does not exist. Because salvation in the Bible is CONDITIONAL!!!!

Nonsense. In reality, it is your false doctrine of works-salvation (which is what salvation-lost doctrine is, at bottom) that leads folks into eternal hell but binding them first in fear, condemnation and flesh-centered self-effort.

Galatians 3:1-3
1 O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified.
2 Let me ask you only this: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by hearing with faith?
3 Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh?

It is God within us in the Person of the Holy Spirit who works in us the life of Christ and all the fruit of that life. He changes us by his power; we don't - and can't - produce a godly result by fleshly self-effort.

Philippians 2:13
13 for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Ephesians 6:10
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
23 Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it.

Romans 8:13
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

What does a life lived in the power of God look like? Not the horrible, clawing labor you've described.

Isaiah 40:28-31
28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.
29 He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.
30 Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted;
31 but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Remember also it was the servant with one talent who did nothing and consequently gained nothing who heard his master say to him:
“You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest. Take the talent from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents. For everyone who has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” (Mat 25:26-30)

Again, such is clearly related to salvation security. Doing nothing was his spiritual downfall and landed him in hell.

Nope. Again, you've not made any of the proper distinctions about when and under what conditions covenantally Jesus offered this parable. The parable has nothing to do with salvation, actually. And it has nothing to do with losing one's salvation, either. The parable was given prior to the Atonement and to the New Covenant established thereby and so offers nothing of the Good News of salvation in Jesus and spiritual regeneration by the indwelling Holy Spirit.

The imagery is clear. We are to work as one ploughing in a field. It is impossible to rightly connect such work in a field to relaxing and doing nothing, as the "grace changers" spreading this heresy want us to believe.

Nope. See above.

If you are a slave of God, your life should lead to holiness and only in this case you will get eternal life.

This is the blasphemous false doctrine of works-salvation. There is only one Savior and he has done it all.

Other readers of this thread please note: Not once has the OPer directly grappled with the counter arguments and Scripture offered to her, though pains have been taken to address the verses/passages she's offered directly with reasoned argument and exegesis of the biblical text. Be wary, then. This diatribe-style denunciation of opposing views and mishandling of God's word is standard operating procedure for the false teacher.

It would appear you are pretty much sticking to the gospels for your reasonings. You should really read through Paul's letters. There you will see the path to salvation even more fleshed out, including aspects of it like sanctification, propitiation, and justification. When someone becomes a Christian they are not automatically no longer able to sin. Being a Christian is a journey, not a destination. The Destination is Heaven. Everything else we do along the way will show whether we are Christians or not. We will still sin, but how we respond to sin is the important part.
Don't you think the difference between those born of Adam's seed and those reborn of God's seed will be evident ?
If the reborn still commit sin, what point is there in being reborn ?
As you said, everything we do along the way will show whether or not we are Christians.
Sin shows....what ?
It shows no repentance from sin, continued service to sin and not to God...(no man can serve two masters.)
It shows one is still of Adam's seed and not of God's seed.

Don't you think the difference between those born of Adam's seed and those reborn of God's seed will be evident ?
If the reborn still commit sin, what point is there in being reborn ?
As you said, everything we do along the way will show whether or not we are Christians.
Sin shows....what ?
It shows no repentance from sin, continued service to sin and not to God...(no man can serve two masters.)
It shows one is still of Adam's seed and not of God's seed.
Are you expecting that every Christian is no longer capable of sinning?

Are you expecting that every Christian is no longer capable of sinning?
"No longer capable of"...no, as man can always betray the faith.
What he is capable of, however, is remaining faithful to the One who freed them from sin.
With all the gifts God supplies for our new lives, we can serve the correct Master all of our remaining days.
I especially like this gift...1 Cor 10:3..."There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

You either accept Christ or reject Christ as there is no fence riding when it comes to God's gift of Salvation. Only God knows those who are truly His own.

Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
A Tree Is Known by Its Fruit
Mat 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Heb 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.
Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Here is explanation how to repent:

Hi ...,

I would like to address the young lady, I don't recall seeing her name,, so I can't call her by name.

Nevertheless, here is my response to her.

Firstly, I would like to say that God loves you just the way you are, but He loves you too much to allow you to stay the way you are... because He has greater plans for you in His kingdom to come as His daughter.

You know, I can relate to some of what you 're saying about being a Jonah, and having a prophetic word spoken over you. I had God's word spoken over me as a new born baby, as the woman who birth me was a well known prophetess in the community.

One thing you must know is, whenever there has been a prayer covering placed over you,or a word spoken over you there is nothing you can do except either accept it to be God's will or run as Jonah. And know that God will still have the last say in the matter if you run, just as He did with Jonah and many others who disobeyed His call upon their life.

I ran from God for years although I was raised in a Christian home, father was a pastor of a church and my mother was a missionary. I enjoyed being a night club singer in the world traveling places. But God chased me for years until I returned back to Him at the age of 39, and I have been in the house of the Lord ever since.

What I spiritually see going on with you is, that God chasing you back into His arms, because a prophetic word was spoke over you, and this you can't remove. You will either surrender in obedience or continue getting a beat down from God, that choice is all yours.

You are angry and confused at the same time, because when you tried to do right, wrong was present... and when you did wrong, wrong was still present. I know the feeling, but only God knows what you must do to get out of it. He is not allowing these things to happen to hurt you but to help you and bring you back to Himself.

I would like to suggest that you rep Plus, you're the one who is in disobedience, not God, so who are you so angry at youself or God.. Remember , God would care less about how much anger you have toward Him, after all He's God and you're not... so get over that .

The start of your deliverance begins with repentance of your sins before Him. and just spend time with Him in prayer in His mercy and grace. The prayer of the sinner is very simple, "Lord, have mercy on me for I am a sinner", when its from your heart, as David says repentance is a broken and contrite spirit and heart before God.

God knows when you are broken and not just pretending. And He is waiting on you to come to Him. Its not about what you get from God its all about what you give to God from your heart... and He will give to you His peace, joy, love forgiveness, and deliverance.

I asked God how to approach you and this is how I have been led... just keep in mind, all that you think you have lost, you haven't lost anything, as Paul says all that he lost he counts it as dung. So know that it may seem as though you have lost much, but its nothing compared to what God has waiting for you.

We are taught to count it all joy when we endure hardships and trials, because it is the testing of our faith, and refining bringing us forth as pure gold into a closer relationship with God. God exhorts us not to resist His chastisement because He only chastise those whom He loves... and this is how He does it.

He takes away those things we hold closer to our hearts than we do Him. He brings us down until we can know to look up to Him, and that He is our lifter-upper and when we obey He brings us through the storm knowing that we will not forget the struggle, and instead of justice He showed us mercy, and instead of death He showed us His grace.

So get back up and start all over again, knowing that the devil enjoys seeing you where you are, because this means you are not as strong as you pretend you are, and the devil tries to make you think God is angry with you or has forgotten you... but with God helps and through repentance God will renew and reestablish you once again, just as He did Jonah and me, and David and Peter and everybody else who truly repented of their sins..

For it is written; No chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but grievous. Nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have bee trained by it.

Therefore, (GET UP!) ... strengthen your hands which

hand down and the feeble knees and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed. Hebrews chapter 12...

So get up off your hind -part in the name of the Lord, and put your life back together through repenting of your sins before God and seeking His Holy Spirit for power to obey His call as a faithful servant in the ministry.

Love ya, and May God greatly bless and keep you always.

Ella

[10/16, 17:49] .: Those who are wise😇 will instruct many👥👥👥👥, though for a time they will FALL BY THE SWORD ⚔️🗡️OR BE BURNED 🔥OR CAPTURED ⛓️OR PLUNDERED💰🪙💳. When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere 👹👺👹👺will join them. Some of the wise😇 will stumble, so that they may be refined😇, purified 😇and made spotless😇 until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time. (Dan 11:33-35)
[10/16, 17:51] .: The end of all things is near.☝️ Therefore BE CLEAR MINDED 😇AND SELF-CONTROLLED😇☝️☝️☝️ so that you can PRAY. Above all, love each other 💛💛💛❤‍🔥deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. (1 Pet 4:7,8)
[10/16, 17:53] .: Paul, Silas and Timothy lived the way 😇described:

You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy😇, righteous😇 and blameless😇 we were among you who believed. (1 Thess. 2:10)
[10/16, 17:53] .: Despite what the OSAS crowd says, PAUL WAS NOT THE WORST OF SINNERS ☝️and ALL CHRISTIANS CAN LIVE HOLY TOO😇. God does not show favoritism (Rom. 2:11); the same enabling and empowering grace (Titus 2:12), that was accessible to Paul, is accessible to us all.
[10/16, 17:54] .: WARNING: AVOID AN ANGRY PERSON! Why?
[10/16, 17:54] .: Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered😡, OR YOU MAY LEARN 😡😡HIS WAYS AND GET YOURSELF ENSNARED😡. (Prov. 22:24-25)
[10/16, 17:55] .: An angry man stirs up dissension, and a hot-tempered one COMMITS MANY SINS. (Prov. 29:22)
[10/16, 17:56] .: To think a Christian should be "friends" with everyone 😡👺👹is unscriptural, even DANGEROUS! We are explicitly told NOT TO MAKE A FRIENDSHIP WITH AN ANGRY PERSON😡. It is SPIRITUALLY DANGEROUS ☝️to even associate with such. Strife (or dissension) is generated from an angry person. So, how bad is that?
[10/16, 17:57] .: It is to a man's honor to AVOID STRIFE, but every fool🤪 is quick to quarrel. (Prov. 20:3)

Drive out the mocker, and out goes strife; quarrels and insults are ended. (Prov. 22:10)

He who loves a quarrel (or strife) loves sin.... (Prov. 17:
[10/16, 18:00] .: An ANGRY😡 (quarrelsome👹) person LOVES SIN. AVOID AN ANGRY PERSON! [Also, AVOID MOCKERS.]

A righteous man 😇is cautious in friendship... (Prov 12:26)
[10/16, 18:01] .: ☝️☝️☝️BTW, There is a RIGHTEOUS😇 anger, which is not sin to have, which was exemplified by the sinless Lord Jesus when he overturned the tables of the money changers (Jn. 2:15).
[10/16, 18:04] .: And do this, understanding the present time. The hour has come for you to wake up 😵‍💫😵😴🥱from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is nearly over🌚; the day💫 is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness💳🪙💰⛓️🗡️⚔️👹😡 and put on the armor of light💫⚔️💛❤‍🔥. (Rom 13:11,12)
[10/16, 18:04] .: But just as he (God)who called you is holy😇, so BE HOLY 😇😇😇😇😇IN ALL YOU DO. (1 Pet 1:15)
[10/16, 18:04] .: ☝️
[10/16, 18:05] .: Do not be DECEIVED: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; THE ONE WHO SOWS TO PLEASE THE SPIRIT, FROM THE SPIRIT WILL REAP ETERNAL LIFE. Let us not become weary in doing good😇😇😇😇😇❤‍🔥, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest IF WE DO NOT GIVE UP☝️. (Gal. 6:7-9)
[10/16, 18:08] .: The DECEIVED 😡👹👺are attempting to MOCK GOD because they think they can get drunk🍾🍸🥃🍷🍻🍺, commit sexual sin👙, steal💳🪙💰, lie🗣️, swindle💳, slander🗣️, hate😡👹, etc. and reap "eternal life" in that ungodly state👹☝️. They are misled (deceived☝️). Instead, they will surely reap DESTRUCTION 👣👣👣👣👣👣👣- NOT eternal life, unless they repent☝️.
[10/16, 18:10] .: That is also the case of those who teach: you can lose your salvation, but only as a consequence of a practice of sin or a continuous habitual life-style sin)! But the Bible teaches that there are certain sins where, if committed even once☝️, will result in a loss of salvation☝️☝️☝️ with a dire need to repent for salvation sake (NOT FOR REWARDS!).

"Glue yourself to the Bible" - not to popular teachings.
[10/16, 18:12] .: fits of rage
[10/16, 18:12] .: hmm
[10/16, 18:13] .: let me tell u a story i have recently read
[10/16, 18:14] .: A man from the Latin America was beating his wife for 20 years...it seems he even didnt marry her...
[10/16, 18:14] .: why did he beat her?
[10/16, 18:14] .: may be he felt sexually satisfied after he tortured her...
[10/16, 18:15] .: she had children...
[10/16, 18:15] .: but one day she disappeared for 2 years...
[10/16, 18:15] .: no one coukd find her...and one day a bout found her swimming in a sea..in water...
[10/16, 18:16] .: i will show u now how tgey found her...
[10/16, 18:17] .: sh was rescued..and said that she run away from this man..lived in a shelter..but was unhappy and devided to commit suicide in sea..but was rescued...
[10/16, 18:17] .: her daughter promised to take her to Colombia to herself...
[10/16, 18:17] .: let's watch:
[10/16, 18:19] .:
[10/16, 18:19] .: who was guilty in her sufferings?
[10/16, 18:20] .: she and this man 😡👹👺
[10/16, 18:21] .: she should not allow to torture her! she should be separated from such an evil person or even break this adultarous relationship if he didnt marry her!

Can you lose salvation with one sin?

[10/16, 19:19] .: Brothers and sisters, lets continue our consideration of the Holy Bible and try to answer to the question:
[10/16, 19:19] .: Can You Lose Salvation
With One Sin?
[10/16, 19:19] .: 1 ☝️
[10/16, 19:20] .: 🍾
[10/16, 19:20] .: 🥃🍸🍾
[10/16, 19:20] .: 🍷🍻🍺
[10/16, 19:20] .: 👙
[10/16, 19:20] .: 🗡️
[10/16, 19:20] .: 💳
[10/16, 19:20] .: ?
[10/16, 19:20] .: What do you think?
[10/16, 19:20] .: yes or not?
[10/16, 19:21] .: 🧐
[10/16, 19:23] .: Can a Christian be engaged in occasional acts of adultery, drunkenness🍷, theft💳💰🪙, etc. and remain saved.
[10/16, 19:23] .: ?
[10/16, 19:24] .: Some sin does lead to death 👣while others don't, 1 John 5:16,17).
[10/16, 19:26] .: Or do you not know that the unrighteous👹👺👙 will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators👙, nor idolaters✝️, nor adulterers👙, nor effeminate🫂👩🏿‍🦳, nor homosexuals🫂, nor thieves💳, nor the covetous, nor drunkards🍾, nor revilers😡, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God (1 Cor. 6:9,10, NASB).
[10/16, 19:27] .: According to the above Scripture, if any person (even one who once☝️ had eternal salvation) is described there, in such sins☝️, he will not inherit the kingdom of God☝️☝️☝️. So how hard is it to become a bible-defined adulterer👙 or any of the others in the list? Must a person practice adultery before he becomes a bible-defined adulterer?
[10/16, 19:29] .: If a man commits adultery with another man's wife - with the wife of his neighbor - both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death👣. (Lev 20:10)

As just shown, God's word is consistent with the definition of the word adulterer - one who commits adultery👙. Hence, any person who commits one or more acts of adultery is an adulterer.
[10/16, 19:31] .: The same can likewise be said about the other words bolded in 1 Cor. 6:9,10. The definition is one who commits that particular act, whether it is stealing💳, drunkenness🍷, idolatry✝️, etc. It doesn't have to be 5, 16, or 113 times or the nebulous lifestyle before he becomes a fornicator, idolater, adulterer, effeminate, homosexual, thief, covetous, drunkard, reviler or swindler of 1 Cor. 6:9,10. This is crystal clear, as shown above, with the word adulterer.
[10/16, 19:32] .: If a man strikes someone with an iron object so that he dies👣, he is a murderer; the murderer shall be put to death👣. (Num 35:16)

Again, a single act of murder makes a person a murderer.
[10/16, 19:33] .: That would include suicides👣☝️, who are self-murderers.👣👣 Such a single act of sin☝️ will exclude any person from God's Kingdom, unless he repents. [The Biblical repentance definition is to turn from evil..or stop commiting this crime or sin]
[10/16, 19:35] .: But the 1. cowardly, 2. the unbelieving, 3. the vile, 4. the murderers, 5.👙the sexually immoral, 6.🔮📿🧿those who practice magic arts, 7.✝️the idolaters and 8.🗣️ all liars - their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur.🔥💥 This is the second death👣. (Rev 21:8)
[10/16, 19:35] .: Disown Jesus and You Will Lose Salvation
[10/16, 19:35] .: ☝️

[10/16, 19:37] .: The Lord Jesus told those who already had eternal salvation the following:

But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven. (Mat 10:33)
[10/16, 19:40] .: But if a righteous man😇 turns from his righteousness 😇and commits sin👙 and does the same detestable things the wicked man👺 does, will he live? None of the righteous things😇😇😇 he has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness he is guilty of and because of the sins he has committed, he will DIE👣. (Ezek 18:24)
[10/16, 19:41] .: If a righteous man 😇turns from his righteousness 😇and does evil👙🍷💳, he will DIE👣 for it. (Ezek 33:18)

If a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits sin, he will die for it; because of the sin he has committed he will DIE. (Ezek 18:26)
[10/16, 19:42] .: Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you are proved right when you speak and justified when you judge. (Psa 51:1-4)
[10/16, 19:43] .: After David prayed for mercy, forgiveness (and salvation), he also asked for other things like the joy of his salvation to be restored☝️ (Psa. 51:12). Psalm 51 is the prayer of a man who had backslidden.
[10/16, 19:45] .: ONE ACT OF SEXUAL SIN👙 WILL DESTROY YOUR SALVATION AND SEND YOU TO HELL, UNLESS YOU REPENT!!
[10/16, 19:45] .: ☝️
[10/16, 19:46] .: Men, do u know that:
[10/16, 19:47] .: You Can Lose Salvation With Words 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️
[10/16, 19:47] .: ???
[10/16, 19:47] .: People have a hard time believing that words can endanger a person to hell fire❤‍🔥, but Jesus actually taught this:

But I tell you that anyone who is angry 😡with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, "Raca," is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, "You fool🗣️!" will be in danger of the fire of hell🔥🔥🔥❤‍🔥. (Mat 5:22)
[10/16, 19:48] .: Through this single act, such extreme danger of hell fire becomes a reality, even for people previously saved. This parallels another eternal salvation truth about words. Jesus also taught:

But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned. (Mat 12:37)
[10/16, 19:48] .: ☝️☝️☝️
[10/16, 19:48] .: 🗣️🔥❤‍🔥
[10/16, 19:48] .: ☝️
[10/16, 19:49] .: Idolaters Are Lost! ✝️
[10/16, 19:53] .: If you pray to Mary or saints...or the dead...
[10/16, 19:53] .: Paul wrote to those already saved and knew that their spiritual identity could be changed to idolater by a single act of this sin:

Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: "The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in pagan revelry." (1 Cor 10:7)

Paul referred to the golden calf incident in Exodus 32. Hence, by that single act of idolatry they became idolaters and he knew the same could happen to these Christians he addressed. Remember, idolaters will go to the Lake of Fire 🔥Rev. 21:8.
[10/16, 19:54] .: Receive The Mark of the Beast and Lose Your Salvation!!!
[10/16, 19:54] .: In spite of the clear warning regarding the mark of the beast, many will take it because of the heavy pressure to do so!!!

[10/16, 19:57] .: NOTE:
[10/16, 19:58] .: There are various ways for a Christian to lose his salvation☝️☝️☝️. Sometimes a single act of sin can do it, while at other times it won't happen as abruptly and with a single sin. One example is being lukewarm🥶 (Rev. 3:15,16). Furthermore, one doesn't even have to sin👙🗣️💳 to lose their salvation. They can lose it by believing a false gospel 🗣️(1 Cor. 15:2 cf. 1 John 2:24,25) or preaching a false gospel🗣️ (Gal. 1:8,9). What a shock this is to those who have been deceived by those who change grace into a license for immorality👙☝️ by teaching David never lost his salvation or a single act of sin like adultery, suicide or drunkenness🍷 won't cause this. Jude identified all who change grace into a license for immorality as ungodly 👺😡(Jude 3,4), divisive, who don't have the Spirit (v. 19) and for whom blackest darkness🌚 is reserved forever (v. 13).
[10/16, 19:58] .: ☝️
[10/16, 19:59] .: False teachers that declare lifestyle sinning not only ignore or twist the above Scriptures, but also dangerously portray the possibility of a loose, wild, immoral person as being a Christian. Ponder 1 Cor. 6:9,10 and the list there. (See also Eph. 5:5-7 and Rev. 21:8.) According to such false teachers, declaring their unscriptural version of grace, if a person previously saved commits occasional acts of fornication, idolatry, adultery, being effeminate, homosexuality, theft, covetousness, being drunk, reviling and swindling all at the same time he remains saved. This is a horrible and deadly distortion of the true Christian described in the Bible. Please note that Paul didn't have to consider the lifestyle of Elymas to know he was a child of the devil (Acts 13:10). See also 1 John 3:10.
[10/16, 20:00] .: ☝️☝️👣
[10/16, 20:00] .: Moreover, such a teacher proclaiming lifestyle sinning is no real friend of the immoral, since he is only endangering their souls to hell by misleading them with a false salvation security. They are not being merciful or loving by preaching their lies and tickling the ears of the backslidden. The loving and vital message the immoral need to know is they must turn from such sin for salvation's sake.
[10/16, 20:06] .: Turn from such sin and stop doing that! Stop commiting that! Murderers🗡️ are not the holy christians😇! Beheaders ⚔️🙃 are not the holy christians! Pedophiles are not the holy christians! Sexual immoral men and women👙 are not the holy christians! Do not be deceived! STOP DOING YOUR CRIMES to be able to become a holy christian to enter the Kingdom of God! Gates are OPEN but a FEW only will enter to the New Jerusalem! OUTSIDE WILL BE DOGS 👺🐺 all evil and immoral men, killers, swindlers, liars, idolaters and swindlers!
[10/16, 20:08] .: False shepherds🐺 say the righteous person who becomes an evil doer can still go to heaven, but Jesus made it crystal clear ☝️☝️☝️such will instead rise to be condemned and thrown into the fiery furnace💥🔥:

Those who have done good 😇will rise to live, and those who have done evil 👙🍷💳👺😡will rise to be condemned🔥❤‍🔥. (John 5:29)
[10/16, 20:08] .: The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Mat 13:41,42)
[10/16, 20:10] .: The eternal security teachers have a double message and when teaching their warped version of the sin unto death they say a saved person can backslide, remain unrepentant -- even for many years -- and God strikes him dead 👣in his unrepentant state and takes him to heaven!

[10/16, 20:12] .: If you are a real 😇Christian flee from such a congregation and so-called "pastor🐺," regardless how convenient it may be to remain. Don't endanger your eternal soul and the souls of those you love by attending and supporting such a ravenous wolf🐺 in sheep's clothing. Don't share in his wicked work👺 (2 John 10,11). Those who say you can never lose salvation are grossly deceived☝️. The righteous 😇can lose their salvation -- die spiritually -- and many have!!!
[10/16, 20:12] .: Repent today in a prayer to restore yourself in front of God! Otherwise our sins will lead us to hell!
[10/16, 20:15] .: Lord Jesus, You teach us to live a holy life. 😇 Please forgive all my sins I have commited by tongue..all evil acts..all filthy and dirty words from my mouth I have ever commited against You and people! You warn us that You are going to start the Judgement from the Church of God! Please forgive me. Amen.
[10/16, 20:19] .: Brothers and sisters, go and pray to God asking to forgive all sins God listed in the Scripture above...to get His forgiveness...Get His forgiveness now or His wrath will devour us like a consuming Fire...💥🔥🔥❤‍🔥
[10/16, 20:22] .: 1 Peter 4:17

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God😇😇😇: and if it first begin at us😇, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God🍷👙😡🧿🫂🍾🐺👺💳?
[10/16, 20:22] .: ☝️❤‍🔥
[10/16, 20:23] .: God is going to start His Judgement from the house of God i.e.christians!!!
[10/16, 20:23] .: ☝️☝️☝️❤‍🔥

Firstly, I would like to say that God loves you just the way you are, but He loves you too much to allow you to stay the way you are... because He has greater plans for you in His kingdom to come as His daughter.

God does not love unrepentant sinners "just the way they are." In fact, if they don't alter the way they are, He will one day judge them with eternal hell. And so, at great cost to Himself, God has made a way for all unrepentant sinners to be reconciled to Himself, their old, rebellious, damning life exchanged for new life in Christ. If, though, the unrepentant sinner does not avail himself of God's redemption and forsake his sinful way, he will find himself eternally separated from God, alone forever in hell. (Titus 3:3-5; Ephesians 2:1-9; Galatian 6:7-8; John 3:36; 2 Corinthians 5:17-21, Matthew 25:46; 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9, etc.)

You know, I can relate to some of what you 're saying about being a Jonah, and having a prophetic word spoken over you. I had God's word spoken over me as a new born baby, as the woman who birth me was a well known prophetess in the community.

There are no such things as modern-day "prophetesses." Or prophets, for that matter. And those who have set themselves up as such these days would have been summarily executed for their many false prophecies in OT Israel.

One thing you must know is, whenever there has been a prayer covering placed over you,or a word spoken over you there is nothing you can do except either accept it to be God's will or run as Jonah.

This is nowhere indicated in Scripture.

What I spiritually see going on with you is, that God chasing you back into His arms, because a prophetic word was spoke over you, and this you can't remove. You will either surrender in obedience or continue getting a beat down from God, that choice is all yours.

This is totally unbiblical. Nowhere in the NT is such a thing taught. Such "prophetic words" these days are no better than the horoscopes in newspapers (and often worse), declaring falsehoods that, if followed, will bring people to ruin. The word of God, the Bible, is entirely sufficient to guide a Christian in all matters of belief and practice. Read Psalms 1, Psalms 119, Matthew 4:4, 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

The start of your deliverance begins with repentance of your sins before Him. and just spend time with Him in prayer in His mercy and grace. The prayer of the sinner is very simple, "Lord, have mercy on me for I am a sinner", when its from your heart, as David says repentance is a broken and contrite spirit and heart before God.

Repent, yes. But submit, also. And keep submitting to God throughout every day. (Romans 6:13-18; Romans 8:14; Romans 21:1; James 4:6-10; 1 Peter 5:6). Follow daily the example of Christ in Gethsemane: "Not my will but yours be done." (Matthew 26:39) This is the only way to enjoy God in transformative, Spirit-filled fellowship. The believer who is not walking in daily, conscious submission to God, yielded to His will and way, is a rebel toward Him and thus cut-off from life-changing communion with Him.

Its not about what you get from God its all about what you give to God from your heart...

Oh? This isn't what the Bible says. Until God gives us a new heart, until He makes us "new creatures in Christ" we are foul, nasty wicked creatures He says deserve eternal punishment in hell. We come to God, then, with NOTHING to offer Him. Nothing. But because He is a loving God, because He is a God of mercy and grace, He receives all who come to Him for cleansing, justifying, sanctifying and adopting them for Christ's sake (1 Corinthians 1:30) .

Jeremiah 17:9
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?

Titus 3:3-5
3 For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another.
4 But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared,
5 he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

Ephesians 2:1-5
1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins
2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—
3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind.
4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,
5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—

1 John 5:11-12
11 And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

I asked God how to approach you and this is how I have been led...

This is often how those NOT led by God attempt to give greater weight, more authority, to their words. It is by no means guaranteed that because you prayed to God for direction on how to approach the poster, He has given you direction. From what you've been writing in this thread, I wonder seriously how well you really know God. You don't understand His word well at all, in any case, and so have little hope of properly knowing and following His will.

We are taught to count it all joy when we endure hardships and trials, because it is the testing of our faith, and refining bringing us forth as pure gold into a closer relationship with God. God exhorts us not to resist His chastisement because He only chastise those whom He loves... and this is how He does it.

God also judges the wicked by letting them have their own sinful way, knowing as He does that the evil choices of the wicked will lead them inevitably into corruption and death. Often, then, a sinful person is not enduring divine discipline but the judgment of God upon their sin. Read Romans 1:18-32. Before any person can say that God is "chastising" them, they have to know that He is actually their Heavenly Father. If He's not, then the "knocks" they're taking in life may often be just the natural destruction that comes from sinful living.

He takes away those things we hold closer to our hearts than we do Him.

If we'll let Him. But if we won't forsake our "gods" for the One True God, we will endure the delusion and damage that comes from worshiping idols.

So get up off your hind -part in the name of the Lord, and put your life back together through repenting of your sins before God and seeking His Holy Spirit for power to obey His call as a faithful servant in the ministry.

Before there is any working as a "faithful servant in ministry" there must genuine fellowship with God and a good understanding of what it is to daily "walk in the Spirit" (Galatians 5:16, 25) A big part, though, of walking in the Spirit is recognizing and believing what Jesus said:

John 15:4-5
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

None of us can "get up off our hind ends" and pursue God rightly in our own power. Without Christ, without his enabling power, we can do NOTHING that pleases God. In fact, only when we understand just how totally impotent we are to live as God wants, only when we are fully convinced that we can do nothing spiritually without the empowering life of Christ, are we in the right place to start walking rightly with God.

Philippians 2:13
13 for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

Ephesians 6:10
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

Ella, it is a good thing, desiring to encourage people toward God. But doing so is a very weighty responsibility because it always involves sharing God's eternal, life-changing truth. If we misunderstand that Truth and share a contorted version of it with others, God is not only not pleased, but He will oppose us. Just as the Truth of God has enormous power to give light, and direction, encouragement, faith and hope, corruptions of that Truth have great power to harm and destroy. So, be very careful, Ella, what you offer to others as God's Truth. Make very sure you understand it well before you say to others, "Thus says the Lord."

Don't Run Ahead or Become A Friend Of This World!

"Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. "(2 John 1:9)

"You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God."(James 4:4)

Christians can wander away, fall away, turn away, etc. Hence, we are often given hell warnings, warnings about the lethal power of sin, false teachers, false prophets, a false gospel, persecution, the cares and pleasures of this life, etc.

Hold on to what you have! For the "once saved, always saved" false teachers, heretics to say there is nothing to hold on to (as Charles Stanley says) might suggest they don't have anything from God, including real salvation!

Repent, turn to God in prayer, abandon your lovers, leave remarried adulterous spouses in adultareous marriages as they are forbidden by God, give up smoking and intoxication, or perish.
Amen

Don't Run Ahead or Become A Friend Of This World!

"Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. "(2 John 1:9)

"You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God."(James 4:4)

Christians can wander away, fall away, turn away, etc. Hence, we are often given hell warnings, warnings about the lethal power of sin, false teachers, false prophets, a false gospel, persecution, the cares and pleasures of this life, etc.

Hold on to what you have! For the "once saved, always saved" false teachers, heretics to say there is nothing to hold on to (as Charles Stanley says) might suggest they don't have anything from God, including real salvation!

Repent, turn to God in prayer, abandon your lovers, leave remarried adulterous spouses in adultareous marriages as they are forbidden by God, give up smoking and intoxication, or perish.
Amen

See post 29 and 41.

The Dwelling Place of God and the New Jerusalem

Remember that this new reality not all people will experience. We all can see this New World created by God when we read God's revelations in the Holy Bible. But only a small remnant will be saved. God needs only holy people in His dwelling place. He does not need drunkards, smokers, drug addicts, pedophiles, immoral and remarried adultareous people, liars, abusers, rapists, violent people, gays, swindlers, killers.

We all could see today this tremendous reality of what God prepared and His new creation of heaven and earth. But to enter His dwelling place you should believe in His Son and bring Him glory by your holy life and righteousness.

"And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

"...the time is near. Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”
"“Look, I (the Son of God) am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
“Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood."

"He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen."

Can a smoker get to Heaven? No,
One of the most interesting theological discussions I (as a 15 year old boy) heard was between 2 Southern baptist young men. One (from the north) argued the same as you. The other (from the south) argued just the opposite, you could not be saved it you did not smoke. And neither had one shred of biblical evidence to support their claims.

So - salvation is dependent on works: stopping smoking?

Do you warn ... those who masturbate that they do not inherit the Kingdom of God because they commit adultery in their hearts and mind during masturbation?
Do you warn those who try to weaponize scripture to condemn others the way that Our Lord did to the Pharisees who also did that?

"M" has been called the sin so bad that it cannot be even mentioned in a HOLY Bible. Well, since an unforgivable sin IS mentioned (Blaspheming the Holy Spirit) is masturbation that much worse? Actually it is mentioned in the bible, and never in negative terms. Here is the clearest:

Song of Solomon Chapter 5
2 “I was asleep but my heart was awake. A voice! My beloved was knocking:
‘Open to me, my sister, my darling, My dove, my perfect one!
For my head is drenched with dew, My locks with the damp of the night.’
3 “I have taken off my dress, How can I put it on again?
I have washed my feet, How can I dirty them again?
4 “My beloved extended his hand through the opening, And my feelings were aroused for him.
5 “I arose to open to my beloved; And my hands dripped with myrrh,
And my fingers with liquid myrrh, On the handles of the bolt

In the standard poetic imagery of the time (bronze age mideastern erotic poetry) Myrrh stood for the wetness of female arousal. V4 in more literal from the Hebrew says "he put his hand by the hole." I know the KJV adds in "door" there, but it is not in the original in any manuscript. Which hole would get her aroused??? And remember this is a dream or a half awake fantasy. And whose fingers were wet and dripping?

I certainly see no condemnation here.

Back