Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] The computer programmer speaks under oath

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Show us the findings and the numbers, and show that they would have changed the election. Checkable sources. What do you have?

From the OP.

Please only post things pertaining to the facts of this subject, not things about any particular politician.

The computer programmer who designed the software to flip any election to the canidate of your choice.

rumble.com

Your votes have been stolen with algorithms and computers since 2000.

BREAKING NEWS | They knew—and they know—including key government officials and lots of dirty politicians. Your votes have been stolen with algorithms and computers since 2000. Original Video: https://
rumble.com

He states it’s extremely difficult to detect unless the machines and source codes are examined by experts.

Around the 11:00 mark it gets very interesting as he discusses how the Chinese are involved.

I have posted several times in several threads all the massive amount of ballots from, dead voters, illegal voters, duplicate voters, voters from other states, as well as counterfeit ballots. It’s massive in Arizona and other states are conducting their own audits, and reporting the same results.

If you don’t want to research for yourself, what I present isn’t going to matter to you… someone who thinks illegal aliens that are flooding across our borders should be allowed to vote.

JLB

Last edited:
The problem with that story is that there remain paper copies of the votes that are reconciled with the computer output.

So the claim makes no sense at all. As soon as the documents are compared with the output, any such cheating would be exposed. There are usually other safeguards as well, making the claim you read completely absurd.

How could they not realize this? Or were they maybe hoping that you wouldn't realize it?

I have posted several times in several threads all the massive amount of ballots from, dead voters, illegal voters, duplicate voters, voters from other states, as well as counterfeit ballots. It’s massive in Arizona and other states are conducting their own audits, and reporting the same results.
Well, the audit is in in Arizona. Let's see what the Republican-controlled audit says:

The Senate’s long-awaited audit report formally confirmed Friday that Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump in Arizona’s largest county, and found no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election.
Doug Logan, CEO of Cyber Ninjas, said the hand count his firm performed with volunteers found 1,040,873 votes for Biden, which is actually 99 more than the official Maricopa County tally.
By contrast, the audit tallied 995,404 votes for the former president, 261 less than the county found.

If you don’t want to research for yourself, what I present isn’t going to matter to you…
I've already checked. See above. And other states doing audits have come up with the same results.

someone who thinks illegal aliens that are flooding across our borders should be allowed to vote.

Perhaps you've confused me with someone else. I never said anything like that. I think I did point out that in the early years of America, many states and local jurisdictions let all residents vote, citizen or not. That's true, and it's still legal, if the people in a given state or local government want it to be so. The law requiring citizenship for voting in federal elections was only passed in 1996, and of course can be repealed at any time. There's no Constitutional prohibition. New York is not the only locality to permit voting by noncitizens for local elections.

Last edited:
Well, the audit is in in Arizona. Let's see what the Republican-controlled audit says:

The Senate’s long-awaited audit report formally confirmed Friday that Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump in Arizona’s largest county, and found no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election.
Doug Logan, CEO of Cyber Ninjas, said the hand count his firm performed with volunteers found 1,040,873 votes for Biden, which is actually 99 more than the official Maricopa County tally.
By contrast, the audit tallied 995,404 votes for the former president, 261 less than the county found.

I've already checked. See above. And other states doing audits have come up with the same results.

Perhaps you've confused me with someone else. I never said anything like that. I think I did point out that in the early years of America, many states and local jurisdictions let all residents vote, citizen or not. That's true, and it's still legal, if the people in a given state or local government want it to be so. The law requiring citizenship for voting in federal elections was only passed in 1996, and of course can be repealed at any time. There's no Constitutional prohibition. New York is not the only locality to permit voting by noncitizens for local elections.

The findings of the audit have been turned over to the Attorney General for prosecution.

All the audit findings can be found here.

Here is one chart showing one aspect of the findings —

551282E6-0DFD-49D1-9C2C-4B5F878C0A07.jpeg

The problem with that story is that there remain paper copies of the votes that are reconciled with the computer output.

So the claim makes no sense at all. As soon as the documents are compared with the output, any such cheating would be exposed. There are usually other safeguards as well, making the claim you read completely absurd.

How could they not realize this? Or were they maybe hoping that you wouldn't realize it?

Yes, and when the ballots are compared there are great discrepancies.

JLB

The findings of the audit have been turned over to the Attorney General for prosecution.
Show us that.

PHOENIX --- Attorney General Mark Brnovich released the following statement regarding the Arizona Senate's draft report regarding the 2020 Election Audit in Maricopa County:

“I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority. Arizonans deserve to have their votes accurately counted and protected.” Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich

A Republican-led audit of the 2020 election in Arizona’s largest county found that President Biden actually won by a larger margin than the county’s official results show.

The review revealed that Biden won 1,040,873 votes in Maricopa County in November, according to a draft audit report, 99 more votes than the certified ballot count last year showed. Former President Trump’s vote total, meanwhile, dropped from 995,665 to 995,404 after the audit — a difference of 261 votes.

In total, the audit found that Biden beat Trump by 360 more votes than previously recorded, according to the draft report. The official audit report is slated for release on Friday afternoon. A copy of the draft report was posted online by the political news outlet Arizona Agenda.

The months-long audit was conducted at the behest of the Republican-led Arizona state Senate, which hired a Florida-based firm called Cyber Ninjas to lead the effort. Nonprofit groups set up by defenders of Trump’s false claims that the 2020 election had been stolen helped fund the effort, pumping millions of dollars into the forensic review of the vote in Maricopa County.

The draft report’s conclusion that Biden’s lead in the county was actually wider than previously thought is likely to be a disappointment to Trump’s allies, who have raised allegations of widespread fraud and systemic irregularities in the elections in Arizona and other key states.

The chart below summarizes the results of the hand-recount of the Presidential Race of the Maricopa County Forensic Audit. These tallies are based on the tallies from all original ballots and does not include the ballots duplicated from the originals.

(see presidential race totals on page 2)

As you see, even republican "auditors" found Trump was the loser, and by a larger margin than first reported by Maricopa County.

Cruz won't be ousted by Beto, if the election is run honestly.

We don't use dominion voting systems in Texas.
Actually, the lawsuits were wrong to begin with. The disputed races didn't use Dominion machines. But there were no widespread discrepancies with any state using them. Hence, the lawyers who misrepresented the facts now facing consequences...

Beto came close last time, about 2.6% down. After Ted's "my kids made me run off to Cancun during the power failure freeze" fiasco, I'm pretty sure he's not going to be more popular with those Texas who had no choice but to shiver in the cold.

1639534636070.png

RACINE COUNTY – The Racine County Sheriff’s Office referred election fraud charges Wednesday to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office against five members of theWisconsin Elections Commission.

Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen were all named, but they have not formally been charged. Referrals for charging have been submitted to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for:
The republican sheriff was infuriated that the commissioners allowed a number of legally-qualified voters in nursing homes to vote while still keeping COVID-19 precautions.

The DA declined to act on the sheriff's snitfit, for reasons everyone understands.
But no charges have been filed with the Racine County District Attorney’s Office, said Sgt. Michael J. Luell, the lead investigator on the case.

The six-member bipartisan Wisconsin Elections Commission voted five to one in March, June and Sept. to not dispatch special voting deputies to nursing homes and care facilities to administer voting for the spring election and following elections held in 2020.

Outlined in a press release dated March 12, 2020, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services said municipalities should not use the Special Voting Deputy process to “serve residents in care facilities and instead shall transmit absentee ballots to those voters by mail.”

So far, that assumption has been wrong. Which state are you referring to, and what evidence is there for that belief?

Arizona.

Again, here is just one table from the audit report that shows the discrepancies produced by election fraud.

As we see there is over 50,000 votes that were counted that should not have been because of violations to the Arizona election laws.

If you choose to dismiss this, then so be it, there is much much more, especially when we have discovered that the voting machines themselves were indeed connected to the internet.

please don’t mention anything else about “no evidence” as I will consider it as trolling.

I provided a link to all the findings and reports on the website of the Arizona Senate.

52FE9461-AFB9-4CC8-97D9-1FB547C7E619.jpeg

Show us that.

PHOENIX --- Attorney General Mark Brnovich released the following statement regarding the Arizona Senate's draft report regarding the 2020 Election Audit in Maricopa County:

A Republican-led audit of the 2020 election in Arizona’s largest county found that President Biden actually won by a larger margin than the county’s official results show.

The review revealed that Biden won 1,040,873 votes in Maricopa County in November, according to a draft audit report, 99 more votes than the certified ballot count last year showed. Former President Trump’s vote total, meanwhile, dropped from 995,665 to 995,404 after the audit — a difference of 261 votes.

In total, the audit found that Biden beat Trump by 360 more votes than previously recorded, according to the draft report. The official audit report is slated for release on Friday afternoon. A copy of the draft report was posted online by the political news outlet Arizona Agenda.

The months-long audit was conducted at the behest of the Republican-led Arizona state Senate, which hired a Florida-based firm called Cyber Ninjas to lead the effort. Nonprofit groups set up by defenders of Trump’s false claims that the 2020 election had been stolen helped fund the effort, pumping millions of dollars into the forensic review of the vote in Maricopa County.

The draft report’s conclusion that Biden’s lead in the county was actually wider than previously thought is likely to be a disappointment to Trump’s allies, who have raised allegations of widespread fraud and systemic irregularities in the elections in Arizona and other key states.

The chart below summarizes the results of the hand-recount of the Presidential Race of the Maricopa County Forensic Audit. These tallies are based on the tallies from all original ballots and does not include the ballots duplicated from the originals.

(see presidential race totals on page 2)

As you see, even republican "auditors" found Trump was the loser, and by a larger margin than first reported by Maricopa County.

Not true, they recounted the ballots to make sure the first counting was correct. Which it was close.

The audit showed what was counted for Biden had taken into account ballots that were illegitimate, which the table I provided shows.

The Senate and auditors have done their job, now it’s up to the Attorney General.

JLB

Even the republicans in Georgia admitted that Biden won. No point in denial. And repeated audits and recounts confirmed the fact.

Please don’t post anymore ”he said she said” junk about what someone in Georgia said.

Please address the topic of this thread which is mainly about the computer programmer who designed software to rig and change election outcomes.

JLB

Actually, the lawsuits were wrong to begin with. The disputed races didn't use Dominion machines. But there were no widespread discrepancies with any state using them. Hence, the lawyers who misrepresented the facts now facing consequences...

Beto came close last time, about 2.6% down. After Ted's "my kids made me run off to Cancun during the power failure freeze" fiasco, I'm pretty sure he's not going to be more popular with those Texas who had no choice but to shiver in the cold.

View attachment 13554

What does this post have to do with election fraud?

JLB

The OP is merely a link to a You Tube video. So not very informative.

However, the guy testifying is kind of an interesting fellah...

He's the brave computer programmer who stood up to corruption in Tallahassee even though it cost him his job at the Florida Department of Transportation, and even though he believes exposing this very same corruption got a FDOT comrade killed.

More importantly, he's walking, talking proof of a GOP conspiracy to rig the 2004 presidential election. For Democratic activists wondering how John Kerry lost to President George W. Bush when exit polls predicted otherwise, Curtis offers a satisfying explanation: Kerry didn't lose. Bush stole it again.

Now, the hero is running for Congress, against the very man he says masterminded the vote-fixing scheme: Oviedo Republican Congressman Tom Feeney. But Feeney's diabolical deeds don't stop there, says Curtis. He also used his authority as then-Florida House Speaker to quash a state investigation into a company he represented as a lobbyist and lawyer, which Curtis believes was bilking the state and selling missile technology to China. Curtis also believes that FDOT investigator Raymond Lemme, who authorities say committed suicide in July 2003, was murdered because he was about to blow the lid on all this corruption.

However, repeated audits in numerous states found no republican vote-rigging either. As noted before, since paper ballots remain and can be checked against election computer totals, vote-rigging software seems rather pointless.

Trolling and baiting.
The audit showed what was counted for Biden had taken into account ballots that were illegitimate, which the table I provided shows.
That's not what they said. And if they had said it, it would be false.

No evidence Maricopa County audit found 17,000 “duplicate” votes​

That's not what they said. And if they had said it, it would be false.

No evidence Maricopa County audit found 17,000 “duplicate” votes​

Again, I gave you a summery of what the audit discovered which was posted on the official site of the Arizona Senate, as well as a link to what was officially presented by Karen Fann and the Senate to the Attorney General.

I asked you not to post a “he said she said” plethora of websites or quotes from others whose opinion you prefer, as this only creates a divisive atmosphere.

Here it is again —

551EECEF-C24E-488C-9B0C-88ECF80F3929.jpeg

From the catagories shown it’s over 50,000 illegitimate votes.

JLB

Last edited:
I get what the auditors said. They merely didn't realize that the copies were never counted. But at some point, someone in the audit must have realized it, because those copies were never included in their final vote totals.

The president of the Arizona Senate, Karen Fann, referred the results of the audit Friday to state Attorney General Mark Brnovich for further action.

She acknowledged the hand count nearly matched the Maricopa County count but spelled out concerns, urging Brnovich to investigate further “if you find it appropriate.” The audit found 99 more votes for Joe Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump.

Last edited:

All the audit findings can be found here.

Here is one chart showing one aspect of the findings —

View attachment 13552
The audit conclusion is simple. There was no material fraud that took place. The paper copy corresponds to the count tally.

There are procedural recommendations, but the reason for the audit was because the accusation was there was massive fraud that would over turn the election.

It is possible that something else might have happened, except any hypothesis has to be proved to be worthwhile considering. If one considers the millions of dollars the audit cost to confirm that there was no reason to doubt the result, you have to look at was the claim of fraud legitimate or just political opportunism. And if just political opportunism and intentional lying and liable slander, then surely those involved should answer in court for the intentional slander in which they partook.

Free speech is fine, if that speech is true and honest. Liable slander is criminally answerable. What is ironic is one individual who would sue anyone who suggested they were doing something wrong was quite happy to slander anyone and everyone who did not agree with their accusation of fraud in the election, and blatantly lent on people to find votes for them. How is this different from a dictatorship refusing to give up power, when the majority say in a democracy enough is enough.

God bless you

The unspoken assumption is that all those "problem" (but legal) ballots were for Biden. But they could just as well all be for Trump. Biden won by 45,000 votes in that county.
So it would be an incredibly unlikely case where 50,000 "problem" votes were all for him, given that most were related to signature variations that were resolved by checking with voters, individual voter errors, and so on. It seems a remarkably sloppy approach to voter fraud, to depend on individual voter errors.

Back