Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] The computer programmer speaks under oath

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
There was no material fraud that took place. The paper copy corresponds to the count tally.

Can you see how many votes were earmarked by fraud in the one report?

Please review the frat 10 rows.
0436C919-2FD0-4806-AE49-83E88F4786C8.jpeg

View attachment 13568
The election is long over (more than one year)! Joe Biden is the fairly and duly elected President. Also, by invalidating some of the (legal) votes cast, some of the elected Republicans on those ballots would be eliminated.

How long will people object to the 2020 vote? It's over!!!!!

The election is long over (more than one year)! Joe Biden is the fairly and duly elected President. Also, by invalidating some of the (legal) votes cast, some of the elected Republicans on those ballots would be eliminated.

How long will people object to the 2020 vote? It's over!!!!!

If you believe Joe Biden was fairly elected that is your choice.

Some of us who watched on election night, when the key swing states where President Trump was ahead by 2,3,4, 5 and in one state over 600,000 votes ahead when as much as 80% of the vote was tallied, all stopped counting the votes around 10:30 at night claiming everyone was tired, and would resume the next day.

Then in the middle of the night, when supposedly all the vote counting had stopped, somehow, miraculously Joe Biden received hundreds and hundreds of thousands of votes, so the next day it was reported that he won all those states because all the hundreds of thousands of votes that came in, in the middle of the night were all for Joe Biden.

So, as you can imagine, some of these us have been following the states who have wanted audits.

JLB

View attachment 13568
The point here is the overall conclusion, the number of votes counted equalled the votes counted in the audit, with the same result.

A total number of questionable ballots etc. just is a number of ballots that need assessment. There is no mention of the spread of these ballots between Trump or Biden, so the effect on the overall result if discounted is unknown.

If the affect we are talking about is random failure, then the split will be proportionate between all candidates. The whole point of an audit is to identify if there is something that indicates bias to one candidate over another down to fraud.

The logic here is like taking all the number of covid deaths and saying its a disaster. Dig deeper and if one finds the likely death of people who are ill is brought forward by 6 months, though tragic is much different from a 10 year old who is healthy will die instead of living to 70+. You would only know the difference by looking at the figures in detail. So total figures only indicate a problem area, which needs further analysis.

The audit report conclusion was there was no significant fraud. It is always possible to suggest they missed something, but you would have to raise another few million dollars etc. to pursue this cause. And being honest, Trump claimed the "dump" late one night was 100,000's of switched votes etc. which triggered all the protests etc. which has proven 100% false. There is nothing factual that has justified the court cases, the Jan 6th riot, the stopping of the counting of ballots after the voting etc.

How can people who follow Jesus be prepared to support a slander with no factual basis, and when the facts are discovered and disclosed as support of the vote being truthful, but continue to claim it is fraud, are not equally wrong about Jesus.

Love your enemy is Jesus's command to us. Understand their position and their failure, and see how close we are to the same problem. God bless you

Also, by invalidating some of the (legal) votes cast, some of the elected Republicans on those ballots would be eliminated.
That's the rub, isn't it? If democrats were fraudulently adding ballots for Biden, it would be highly peculiar that they would also fraudulently elect so many republicans.

About 75,000 Republican-leaning voters in Arizona's two most populous counties did not vote to re-elect President Donald Trump in the 2020 election, according to an analysis of every vote cast by a longtime Arizona Republican Party election observer and election technologists familiar with vote-counting data.

The analysis from Maricopa and Pima Counties underscored that the Arizona state Senate's ongoing audit of 2.1 million ballots from Maricopa County's November 2020 election was based on a false premise—that Democrats stole Arizona's election where Trump lost statewide to Joe Biden by 10,457 votes.

"I am continuing my analysis of why Trump lost in Arizona," Benny White, a former military and commercial pilot who has been a Republican election observer for years in Pima County and was part of the research team, said in a May 10 Facebook post. "Bottom line: Republicans and non-partisans who voted for other Republicans on the ballot did not vote for Trump, some voted for Biden and some simply did not cast an effective vote for President."

The analysis, whose methodology is similar to academic research by political scientists, offers a counternarrative to Trump's continuing claims that he lost a rigged election. It also underscores that election experts can extract records from voting systems to affirm and explain the results, such as showing that at least 75,000 Arizonans voted for many other GOP candidates but not for Trump.

And even then, if all the "problem ballots" (none of which has been shown to be fraudulent) were wrongly counted, over 90% of them would have to be for Biden, to have affected the outcome.

For some Arizona republicans, it's not about the facts; it's about finding some kind of narrative to deny what actually happened. The cyberninjas were hired to do that job, and they failed; they ended up admitting that Biden won the election, and by a larger margin than initially thought.

Last edited:
The point here is the overall conclusion, the number of votes counted equalled the votes counted in the audit, with the same result.

They started by doing a recount of the same ballots they counted before.

Then they determined that many of the ballots that were counted, were not legitimate to be counted.

I know you understand the difference.

JLB

Then in the middle of the night, when supposedly all the vote counting had stopped, somehow, miraculously Joe Biden received hundreds and hundreds of thousands of votes, so the next day it was reported that he won all those states because all the hundreds of thousands of votes that came in, in the middle of the night were all for Joe Biden.
It's not surprising. Military votes, mail-in ballots, and urban votes are generally counted later than the votes for rural counties. And Trump lost to Biden in all of those.

• Attorneys for the campaign attached to their lawsuit dozens of notarized statements from Michigan voters, Republican poll watchers, and other observers to corroborate Trump's claims — including one who merely said it was strange that many US service members voted for President-elect Joe Biden.
  • "I had always been told that military personnel tended to be more conservative, so this stuck out to me as the day went on," the observer said in his statement.
  • Recent polling showed US troops had a high disapproval rating for Trump and were split over which candidate they would vote for.

These results were predicted before election day, and all night, analysts were talking about the fact that Trump voters were generally in smaller, rural districts that would generally report earlier. It was no surprise to anyone paying attention.

The cyberninjas were hired to do that job

The cyber ninjas went through the ballots and found over 50,000 that were illegitimate.

Here is just a few areas of discrepancy that were found.

A12CB1E4-33A5-4D07-9C4B-74D9179425B1.jpeg

The results have been turn over to the Attorney General.

JLB

It's not surprising. Military votes, mail-in ballots, and urban votes are generally counted later than the votes for rural counties. And Trump lost to Biden in all of those.

• Attorneys for the campaign attached to their lawsuit dozens of notarized statements from Michigan voters, Republican poll watchers, and other observers to corroborate Trump's claims — including one who merely said it was strange that many US service members voted for President-elect Joe Biden.
  • "I had always been told that military personnel tended to be more conservative, so this stuck out to me as the day went on," the observer said in his statement.
  • Recent polling showed US troops had a high disapproval rating for Trump and were split over which candidate they would vote for.

These results were predicted before election day, and all night, analysts were talking about the fact that Trump voters were generally in smaller, rural districts that would generally report earlier. It was no surprise to anyone paying attention.

All the ballots had been turned in and were being counted.

Then all of a sudden in all five states, they stopped counting.

Then in all five states, in the middle of the night, hundreds of thousands of ballots were magically “counted” all for Biden.

JLB

Then in all five states, in the middle of the night, hundreds of thousands of ballots were magically “counted” all for Biden.

JLB
Why can't you accept the fact that the election is over and Joe Biden is President? It has been more than a year since he was elected by the American people and Trump was defeated. You can go on and on and on with all kinds of theories but the fact remains: Joe Biden is the fairly-elected President.

After a while these conspiracy theories lose their "glamor" and are shown for what they are: irrelevant.

I've heard that before, but so far, no one's actually been able to document that story. \

In Arizona, for example, votes for both candidates continued to be counted. In Georgia, military ballots and others continued to be counted, but there were ballots for both candidates.

The lawsuit was brought forth by nine plaintiffs who argued that some of the ballots were fraudulent, and the counting processes were plagued by irregularities.

The claims were investigated by the office of the secretary of state, who viewed hours of video from election day. The claims were dismissed when they declared nothing improper had taken place.

Gabriel Sterling, chief operating officer for the secretary of state’s office, said in March that witnessed were wrong in describing what they saw. “They don’t understand what they’re saying,” he told Atlanta Journal-Constitution at the time.

According to Georgia elections data, 115,788 absentee ballots were cast for Biden, 29,479 for Trump, and 1,727 for Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen. Overall, Biden won Fulton County with a total of 381,144 votes – or 72.65% — while Trump received 137,240 votes – or 26.16%.

After a prolonged review by a pro-Trump organization, no evidence of fraud was found.

Last edited:
Continues to troll with the same question after I answered

JLB
Do you have a neutral, reliable source for this information? Also, as I said before, Joe Biden has been the President for more than a year as a result of the election. Why can't you accept that instead of trying to deny it?

Again posting off topic after being warned.
I notice the republican Arizona AG is unaccountably quiet about this issue right now.

He's planning to run for the Senate next year, and this issue could be a minefield for him. Anything that looks like an attempt to overrule the vote of the citizens of Arizona might come back to bite him.

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves."

Joe Biden is President of the United States. Denying that is fraught with peril.

Why can't you accept the fact that the election is over and Joe Biden is President? It has been more than a year since he was elected by the American people and Trump was defeated. You can go on and on and on with all kinds of theories but the fact remains: Joe Biden is the fairly-elected President.

After a while these conspiracy theories lose their "glamor" and are shown for what they are: irrelevant.

You asked me this before.

Here is my response from post number 65.

This is nothing more than trolling.

Please don’t continue to ask me the same question when I have answered you.

If you believe Joe Biden was fairly elected that is your choice.

Some of us who watched on election night, when the key swing states where President Trump was ahead by 2,3,4, 5 and in one state over 600,000 votes ahead when as much as 80% of the vote was tallied, all stopped counting the votes around 10:30 at night claiming everyone was tired, and would resume the next day.

So, as you can imagine, some of these us have been following the states who have wanted audits.

JLB

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves."

Joe Biden is President of the United States. Denying that is fraught with peril.

Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. Romans 13:1-4

We are called by God to do good, to love, to walk in righteousness.

Everyone should do this.

My Governing authority is the State of Texas.

This nation is called the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

The Government must adhere to and abide by the Constitution of the United States, and the Bill of Rights.

I obey the laws of my state, and I encourage others to do so.

Can you show me where in the Constitution or Bill of Rights where the President alone can force everyone in the United States to receive an unapproved vaccine?

JLB

Do you have a neutral, reliable source for this information? Also, as I said before, Joe Biden has been the President for more than a year as a result of the election. Why can't you accept that instead of trying to deny it?

I have answered this question twice.

JLB

Warning:

If you want to remain in this thread, please don't post off topic political rhetoric. The OP is a video is testimony from a software engineer who design election software to rig elections.

I have provided a link to the Arizona Senate where the findings are posted for all to see.

I know everyone has there opinion but there is too much off topic posting that is nothing more than trolling.

Warnings have been issued.

Thanks JLB

JLB
I see you believe the idea of postal ballots being transported to counting centres is not a plausible explanation as to why counting finished, and then restarted when the postal ballots arrived.

Now if one wants to suggest such a situation means fraud is in place, then you have to actually come out with evidence. It is not unreasonable postal ballots were stored in one location, awaiting the polls to close, and then were transported to the counting locations for them to be included in the count.

It is no secret that some states allowed counting of the postal ballots prior to the election being held, while others did not. It is not difficult to see if you already know the postal votes are vastly in favour of one candidate and this gets out, it could swing a vote falsely so election officials might suggest to avoid this happening you have to store the ballots securely at different locations.

I note your posts suggest the audit showed fraud, which is why you are suggesting turning the results over to the Attorney General.
All this means is there is a belief some criminal act has taken place, which needs resolving, not fraud on an election changing scale has taken place.

When someone writes a report and says there is no election changing fraud, that is what people were looking for. Why is it you are still holding on to the dream Trump will be president shortly. I doubt Trump will ever stand for office again, once his tax records are public and the prosecutions of those being sued for defamation of Dominion and Smartmatic have finished.

Sidney Powells defence is she was just speculating as to the charge in the case, not saying it was real, just this is the accusation to be tested in court. No sane person would take her accusations as true. Strange argument as she and many others are still claiming Biden lost, Trump won, without evidence.

It is like Trump being innocent of the 6th Jan coup because he was texted to state the rioters should go home. Only trouble is he said he "loved them", and said nothing for 3 hours, suggesting he supported the coup and hoped it would work.
Only when it failed and the national guard were called in to turf out the rioters, did he intervene. Worse still the national guard were suggested to support the rioters, not the Capitol in Trump team presentations. Sounds like a mill stone round someones neck which will inevitably sink them.

Why is it you are still holding on to the dream Trump will be president shortly.

I guess you didnt understand the first warning.

Please stop trolling me.

This thread needs to be limited to election integrity. Americans need to be confident in our elections or it will lead to civil war and the destruction of our Nation.

Is this really so hard to understand?

You are not an American, so you wouldn’t understand.

JLB

Back