Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] The computer programmer speaks under oath

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You asked me this before.

Here is my response from post number 65.

This is nothing more than trolling.

Please don’t continue to ask me the same question when I have answered you.

JLB
There is no intent on my part to troll anyone. I am trying to understand (unsuccessfully) your thoughts on the matter.

Simply denying the results of the election doesn't prove anything. Chris Krebs, whom Trump appointed to oversee the election...
He was fired by President Donald Trump after he continued to assert the election was not “rigged” but free from electronic chicanery.

I guess you didnt understand the first warning.

Please stop trolling me.

This thread needs to be limited to election integrity. Americans need to be confident in our elections or it will lead to civil war and the destruction of our Nation.

Is this really so hard to understand?

You are not an American, so you wouldn’t understand.

JLB
I am not an American? Really? I was born in New York City and have lived my entire life in the United States. How did you come up with such a statement?

Last edited:
There is no intent on my part to troll anyone. I am trying to understand (unsuccessfully) your thoughts on the matter.

Simply denying the results of the election doesn't prove anything. Chris Krebs, whom Trump appointed to oversee the election...
He was fired by President Donald Trump after he continued to assert the election was not “rigged” but free from electronic chicanery.

All I’m asking you to do is stop asking me the same question over and over, when I answered you and directed you to my answer and reposted my answer.

JLB

Back