Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Cops Setting You Up

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Jason I do not hate the cops, we need the cops. Why would you all think that I hate the cops ? You got good ones and bad ones, just last week a cop took a girl out in the Cobbs Creek section of Philly and forced her to do oral sex. I have been beaten up by the cops and my hands were cuffed behind my back when they did it back in 1982. I have seen the cops beat and stomp a man because he cussed at them. And when Martin Luther King was killed you should have seen how we were treated by the cops, I remember it. So I know what the are capable of and can't nobody tell me any different. These cops here in Philly would whip your behind and think nothing of it.

I remember the Uproar back in the day -

When the Connecticut State Police started running unmarked cars on the Connecticut Turnpike.

Their answer was - The lawbreakers are SNEAKY - so why shouldn't WE be also.

Makes perfect sense to me, y'all!!!!

I see no problem WHATSOEVER with the police setting up "Sting operations". They'll never catch ME in one, since I don't go out willfully committing adultery on my wife, OR Buying drugs.

DO do the CRIME, and you'll never have to worry about doing the "time".

Simple as that.

Re: I remember the Uproar back in the day -

When the Connecticut State Police started running unmarked cars on the Connecticut Turnpike.

Their answer was - The lawbreakers are SNEAKY - so why shouldn't WE be also.

Makes perfect sense to me, y'all!!!!

I see no problem WHATSOEVER with the police setting up "Sting operations". They'll never catch ME in one, since I don't go out willfully committing adultery on my wife, OR Buying drugs.

DO do the CRIME, and you'll never have to worry about doing the "time".

Simple as that.
Yeah you are right, don't do the crime. But when you are a drug addict or some of these women that have no education, they are going to do what it takes. I wish things were not that way but that is just the way it is. When the cops sting the John's and prostitutes they put a dent in nothing because it is impossible to stop. When they get busted another one takes their place instantly, I know first hand from years of being out there.

Should the cops arrest these girls ? Sure they should but they can't stop it. And then when they arrest these girls because they have no other skills they are right back out there again, in this never ending cycle. setting up stings for this is a waste of time, they should arrest them by surveillance. Now here in Philly 2 nights ago some cowards robbed a store killing the owner his wife and another female family member. Now they should throw everything into capturing these godless cowards. What we have noticed though is, when you kill a cop they are relentless, much more so than when a regular civilian is killed.

The last cop that got killed here, you should have seen it it. They were all over the place and they were relentless, and the regular folks that got killed at that time went unnoticed. There seems to be a double standard. The cops have a tough job a very high stressful job, but they are no better than anybody else. But I support them on many avenues and some avenues I don't. Many people for some reason makes cops out to be angels, but they are not. These cops get in court and lie on defendants and send these defendants to jail for life or for years for a pack of lies. And the over zealous prosecutors are in on it as well. Poor people gets one set of laws while the well to do get another. The jails in the U.S. is a big business today, it is a money maker. Let me give you some examples of what it cost to house inmates even for stealing a candy bar.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]
It costs $207 @ day to house a prisoner in Michigan. In a high security prison in Colorado it costs $179.50, and in a regular security prison in Pennsylvania it costs $98 @ day. How much is that a year? $76,000 in Michigan, $66,000 in Colorado & $36,000 in Pennsylvania, and yes Michigan is sending some of its overflow of prisoners to both these states.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica] But still, think of those unbelievable figures--$76,000 @ year, 66,000 dollars @ year--most Americans don't earn that much money a year, will never earn that much money in any given year--and yet we are idiotic enough to spend that much every year to house-feed-care for certain violent people.,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]We are idiots--greedy idiots. It makes more sense to try to give them a decent wage in the first place, rather than end up paying something like $100,000 a year to protect ourselves from them, and to jail more & more of them.

One note, you don't have to be violent to do time and these figures go for the nonviolent as well. People spend years in jail for nonviolent crimes.
[/FONT]​

Last edited by a moderator:
lewis, i am for reasonable laws. i wish the states would allow the(endorse christian run addiction programs) to get them off the streets. here they have fought that idea tooth and nail because of the neighboorhoods. throwing them in jail isnt the solution.

www.breakpoint.org is a good place to visit on that stuff.

lewis, i am for reasonable laws. i wish the states would allow the(endorse christian run addiction programs) to get them off the streets. here they have fought that idea tooth and nail because of the neighboorhoods. throwing them in jail isnt the solution.

www.breakpoint.org is a good place to visit on that stuff.
Jason here is where I went in 1992, I went to the Gasstra Michigan facility, it is a Christian rehab now pastor Bracken has even more of them spread across America, when I was there he had about 4 or 5, now he has 14. They take you from 17 to 100 years of age.
Mission Teens: Help for the desperate, for those willing to seek God...

i know. but instead of prison time for the first time offender that stuff should be the sentence and afterwords probation.

they either shape up and be free in christ, or its jail. or at the least stop the drugs.God is the only true source of healing.psychobable doesnt hack it.

Jason some secular judges are willing to send you to rehabs and they do, the thing is, it takes more than one rehab most of the time. I don't know if they are allowed to send you to a Christian one.

it can i said that as an example. the state of misery(opps missouri does that and florida does as well) a coworker had his sentence commuted as he voluntarily went to rehab for his alcohol issues.

Yeah they have been doing that for years, the thing is though addictions is a spirit issue. And secular man can't grasp that. That is why so many people fail and don't even know that it is a evil spirit helping to keep them addicted. And the secular courts and cops don't deal with that. Prostitution is also a spirit issue.

How do we know that these prostitutes have not been infected with HIV or any other disease that can be transferred via sexual intercourse? These police are stopping that from happening and that is why I am strongly supportive of it.

You know for the life of me I just don't get it. If a person is a drug addict he is going to buy drugs, I mean that is what a drug addict does, I know because I was one. I have even been arrested before with drugs on me but it was a illegal search and the judge threw it out. But why would a cop act like some kind of dealer to a addict knowing good and well that they can't help themselves.

:screwloose

This is such worldly thinking how can you not see that?? :shocked!

IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!

If you can't help from buying drugs then you need to be arrested and put in jail because obviously you are not smart enough to know that drugs are illegal. We are supposed to obey the laws of this world, not make excuses as to why we should be able to break them. The word of God says obey the laws of this world and the word is always 100% correct. So don't come on here crying and complaining about the police enforcing the law when we as people are supposed to follow it. Don't break the law if you don't want to be arrested yes it is that simple. We are supposed to be examples of Jesus in this world, not do the same things that lost people do or even think like lost people do. We are to be set apart from this world, not conformed to it. :yes

How do we know that these prostitutes have not been infected with HIV or any other disease that can be transferred via sexual intercourse? These police are stopping that from happening and that is why I am strongly supportive of it.

Yep.....

Sadly, I once held in my arms a beautiful little baby girl born with AIDS because momma got it from daddy and daddy got it from prostitutes.

Listen, this entire thread can be summed up with one verse...simple...

Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same; for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid;

OK, so that was taken from 2 verses...Romans 13:3-4...but, point taken...if you don't want to get caught by a sting operation, don't be trolling for a prostitute, making a drug deal or be doing any other illegal activity and they won't catch you. I appreciate the cops who are out there doing the job.

Back in the late 80's I used to drive this stretch of road in downtown Modesto. It was S 9th street...which gained some note way, way back when Billy Graham stayed in a motel there and committed his life to being an evangelist for Christ. But, long after that, South 9th had gone really seedy...lot's of motels, including the one that Graham stayed in offered "hourly rates" if you know what I mean. Lot's of prostitutes and drug dealers worked those streets. Believe me when I say that as I drove to work through there, I kept my windows rolled up and the doors locked. Finally, the city had had enough. They started cracking down hard on the prostitution and drug dealings down there and started revitalizing the place.

I took a virtual cruise down S 9th via Google maps and street view and one has to get down into Ceres before it turns seedy. Now, what used to be run down motels, bars, and strip clubs are industrial parks and businesses. It took a decade, but it was worth it and it started when they started to crack down on the prostitution and drug dealings down there.

Newspapers i believe though dont quote me, have been stopped from such entrapment, could be said the same method is used to trap and then manipulate or black mail some one.

sue some one, ect

johnny

:screwloose

This is such worldly thinking how can you not see that?? :shocked!

IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!

If you can't help from buying drugs then you need to be arrested and put in jail because obviously you are not smart enough to know that drugs are illegal. We are supposed to obey the laws of this world, not make excuses as to why we should be able to break them. The word of God says obey the laws of this world and the word is always 100% correct. So don't come on here crying and complaining about the police enforcing the law when we as people are supposed to follow it. Don't break the law if you don't want to be arrested yes it is that simple. We are supposed to be examples of Jesus in this world, not do the same things that lost people do or even think like lost people do. We are to be set apart from this world, not conformed to it. :yes
Don't come to me with your self righteous crap. I am merely discussing issues. Like getting to the root of what makes people do these things. These are the people that Jesus came to this world for. I am in a ministry that goes out to the streets to address these issues to prostitutes and drug addicts, and we see it all. So what are you doing to help with this stuff. And not all of the law is correct a lot of the laws are against God too, so don't act like the men of secular law are angels, I remember years ago the cops laughed at me when I spoke about Jesus Christ. Not everyone is going to follow the law, this not a perfect world do you have good sense or something. People do what they do for many reasons, Christians should try to reach them, the law heals nothing. So don't come to me with your Johnny Law good ole boy righteous pompous self. I don't even want to deal with you.

Don't come to me with your self righteous crap. I am merely discussing issues. Like getting to the root of what makes people do these things. These are the people that Jesus came to this world for. I am in a ministry that goes out to the streets to address these issues to prostitutes and drug addicts, and we see it all. So what are you doing to help with this stuff. And not all of the law is correct a lot of the laws are against God too, so don't act like the men of secular law are angels, I remember years ago the cops laughed at me when I spoke about Jesus Christ. Not everyone is going to follow the law, this not a perfect world do you have good sense or something. People do what they do for many reasons, Christians should try to reach them, the law heals nothing. So don't come to me with your Johnny Law good ole boy righteous pompous self. I don't even want to deal with you.

So your going to reach addicts and stop prostitution by complaining about cops busting them huh? You want to reach them.....good....get out there and reach them. But acting like it is wrong for the police to bust them is not reaching them sorry. Reach them by loving them and showing them what they are doing is not right and that there is a better way. If they get busted for what they are doing, then they get busted. We all have to answer for our actions good or bad. And if a person is not whilling to answer for their actions and for what happens because of those actions then they are not thinking correctly and they need help.

Just so you know I am not self-righteous.....no one is righteous no not even one. And you want to get to the root of what causes people to do these things....simple....our bodies are meant to contain a spirit....and there are only two spirits to have the one true God or the devil. Which one do you think is their god? Which one do you think they are bowing down to and allowing to rule their life? There is no inbetween....either you serve Jesus or you serve the lord of this world. You can put your trust in one or the other.

And I never said the laws of this word are good nor did I say the men of that law are angels.....far from it.....I said that Jesus told us to follow the laws of this world....that is the word of God not my opinion. Of course the cops laughed at you....lots of people will laugh at you. Jesus said to rejoice when we are persecuted. He said a master is not above his servant and because he was persecuted we will be also and we are supposed to rejoice not complain or worry.

Also thanks for the name calling......a moderator of this site is going to stoop to name calling....nice.:nono2

Nacho I sent you a PM and yes my temper came out and I apologize to the board for that, so I decided to PM you and discuss this back there instead of out front here.

If the wording of any of my posts have offended anyone on here I personally apologize for that. I do not wish to offend anyone.

I will not however change my views or change what I believe even though this world seems to like to try and make us do just that.

God Bless this site and everyone on this site.

I pray that Jesus would give us all a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.

Me either, but there's a huge difference between someone who has lied and someone who is a practicing liar.

So, are you opposed to a national defense with intelligence operatives who deceive our enemies? As for myself, I'm glad they "lie" to the enemy.

As with any group of people, there are ethical and unethical cops. There are those who get in this field for the right reasons and wrong reasons. Hopefully the former in both cases outweighs the latter. Personally, I believe it does.

Lewis, prostitution is not a victims crime. Lives are destroyed. Spirits are crushed. There is a black market trade to supply the girls that johns create a demand for. I don't care to be part of a society that turns its head and says it will always happen.

Okay we are not all going to agree. I have been out there and involved with this type of stuff. I am living proof that Jesus can heal a chronic alcoholic and a chronic drug addict. And a ferocious womanizer. Who traded drugs and cash for sex or just plain free sex. I am living proof that Jesus works. When I tell my stories to the addicts and prostitutes I get their attention, why ? Because they know that I was just like them and found a way out. It makes Jesus very attractive. Jailing them does not change them a change in the heart and mind does. For years I ran around Philadelphia and Georgia doing wrong, even after I was saved, but then I surrendered and when I did that, letting God know that the woman and the drugs was to big for me, a change came. Man can't change anything as far as humans go, but God can. I noticed that the addicts and prostitutes and the alcoholics and the homosexuals rather see and hear someone who has overcome, rather than someone who has never been through what we have been through. There is a cop who got a award last year, why because he talks to the people and only arrests people if he has to. He makes friends and tries to help the addicts and the prostitutes, because he knows that jail is not always the answer. He gets involved with the community this makes him a hero.
I have run into many cops that don't care if you live or die.

Back