Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The covid injections don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what I said in my previous post, what do you think?

I don’t go combing back through peoples posts for answers.

• Do you support the right for people to choose which vaccine they take?
  • Is it right to force Americans to take an unapproved vaccine?

Are you able to answer these questions honestly?

JLB

Yes it does, really. Allow me explain it to you. It means that people like you don't get to state what policy is at any particular place or any given time. People like me don't have to answer to people like you. These rights are God given not democratically issued. You may not find that to be true in Canada, but in the US you probably wouldn't want to test that. God bless the USA ... and others (including Canada)
Again, that doesn’t answer my questions.

Both are consumed by humans.

It’s a good analogy.
Again, it is a false analogy. You cannot compare something that is meant for human consumption, where dying is never supposed to be an outcome, to something that is a chemical concoction where, based on all vaccines ever used, it is known people are likely to have adverse reactions, including death. It is impossible to know how everyone will react to a vaccine, although statistics based on clinical trials can tell us a good deal about the majority of people.

I don’t go combing back through peoples posts for answers.

• Do you support the right for people to choose which vaccine they take?
  • Is it right to force Americans to take an unapproved vaccine?

Are you able to answer these questions honestly?

JLB
If you had read just one post above the one you quoted, which you must have, you would see that I stated people should have the right to choose whether or not to get vaccinated. That answers both questions.

Speaking of football match .

Young athletes collapsing in 2021 with heart issues.

Watch this video NOW it will be gone again soon .

Christine Anderson of the EU Parliament: Its All About Breaking People.​

Thanks for sharing

I've always followed sport and it used to be extremely rare to see someone go down on the field of play. Now its a regular occurrence. There is a looong list of athletes going down but shhhh, heads in the sand. People refuse to look at the facts cos their so gripped by the fear being fed my our governments and msm...

You heard of myocarditis now but i bet no one heard of it before... Its cos it was a very rare condition. Only 600 new cases of it were being found in the USA every year... Now... There have been over 14,000 reported cases of myocarditis on VAERS.
But "safe and effective" is all we hear while hypnotized air heads keep on advocating for it to be pushed on us all...

That video you posted was a direct response to an interview i saw of an Australian MP who gave an SOS to the world... So its heart warming to see that woman say what she did... Im starting to think that there is more of us than i realize... A recent video i watched said 30% are hypnotized by the msm, 40% are the herd and can be swayed, 30% know the truth... Its useless taking to the hypnotized but we must sow the seeds of truth near the herd who are confused

Here in Australia the unvaxed are already being discriminated against and oppressed but Europe are looking to take it a step further now with door to door physically forced jabs and detainment of the unvaxed... Yet these morons are still promoting it and they disgust me to the core. They have no morals left at all. They normalize vax injury and turn away from the discrimination or sometimes even try to justify it. The government and msm is their moral guidance

People refuse to look at the facts cos their so gripped by the fear being fed my our governments and msm...

You heard of myocarditis now but i bet no one heard of it before... Its cos it was a very rare condition. Only 600 new cases of it were being found in the USA every year... Now... There have been over 14,000 reported cases of myocarditis on VAERS.
But "safe and effective" is all we hear while hypnotized air heads keep on advocating for it to be pushed on us all...
Interesting fact for you. COVID causes myocarditis at about a rate 6X higher than vaccines. It’s not really surprising that there are common symptoms, given that the vaccines illicit the same response.

Believers need to wake up to the fact that they can be deceived!

Their normalizing deaths and injuries from these vaccines now after they were first rejecting it as a conspiracy theory... How sick can you get...
Well their also accepting the discrimination of the unvaxed...
So they will get even more disgusting

Again, it is a false analogy. You cannot compare something that is meant for human consumption, where dying is never supposed to be an outcome, to something that is a chemical concoction where, based on all vaccines ever used, it is known people are likely to have adverse reactions, including death. It is impossible to know how everyone will react to a vaccine, although statistics based on clinical trials can tell us a good deal about the majority of people.

I disagree. It’s a good analogy.

It’s my choice.

You can choose whatever you like.

where dying is never supposed to be an outcome,

Yes, we were told the vaccine was safe, even though it’s not approve by the FDA, and that was a lie, as many many people have died from the vaccine and most likely many more will as all the side effects are discovered over time…

It is impossible to know how everyone will react to a vaccine,

So why risk it?

JLB

I disagree. It’s a good analogy.

It’s my choice.

You can choose whatever you like.
It is your choice but logically speaking it is a false analogy. It’s apples and oranges.

Yes, we were told the vaccine was safe, even though it’s not approve by the FDA, and that was a lie, as many many people have died from the vaccine and most likely many more will as all the side effects are discovered over time…
The vaccines are safe for the vast majority of people. That is the nature of vaccines; it’s the nature of a lot of medicines.

Given that there are symptoms in common between COVID and the vaccines, which is not surprising, I wouldn’t be surprised if those who react badly to the vaccines also have common underlying issues that would make getting COVID really bad for them.

So why risk it?
Because, as has been stated many times in these discussions, the benefits of getting vaccinated far outweigh the risks of getting COVID.

Their normalizing deaths and injuries from these vaccines now after they were first rejecting it as a conspiracy theory... How sick can you get...
Posts like this are completely unhelpful for any discussion, and also very unchristian.

Christ the King:

Posts like this are completely unhelpful for any discussion, and also very unchristian.
If a person is in denial of a previously held claim/position then it seems fair to ask how far afoul they are capable of going. Maybe that's just me.

There are some who would not 'force' the vaccine on anyone (through physical restraint). Yet they would permit them to be rejected from society to the point of not being able to conduct their necessary affairs in order to survive. In fact they would consider it a 'responsibility' of society to eliminate such people by means of such oppression. This seems un-Christian to me but some are untouched by this method of coercion.

Some people cannot admit they're wrong...this is pride, which is the root of sin. Plain and simple. Some put their own well-being ahead of others...which is also pride.
When we operate in pride, we are agreeing with the one who caused our Lord to suffer and die. It is what it is. We have all been guilty of it...we all need to repent of it.

And unwarranted personal attacks are even more unchristian...

I didn't attack anyone nor was it addressed to you. I just gave my opinion... Actually agreeing with someone else... How about accepting the opinions of others instead of attacking them with slanderous insultos

Last edited:
If a person is in denial of a previously held claim/position then it seems fair to ask how far afoul they are capable of going. Maybe that's just me.

There are some who would not 'force' the vaccine on anyone (through physical restraint). Yet they would permit them to be rejected from society to the point of not being able to conduct their necessary affairs in order to survive. In fact they would consider it a 'responsibility' of society to eliminate such people by means of such oppression. This seems un-Christian to me but some are untouched by this method of coercion.

Thanks. That's exactly what i was talking about. They are not only unfazed but are still promoting and advocating for these toxic needles
In the last 2 years i have noticed a sharp drop in common sense, empathy and morality

Some people cannot admit they're wrong...this is pride, which is the root of sin. Plain and simple. Some put their own well-being ahead of others...which is also pride.
When we operate in pride, we are agreeing with the one who caused our Lord to suffer and die. It is what it is. We have all been guilty of it...we all need to repent of it.

Pride... Lucifer's most favourite sin... Subtle... Innocuous...
I heard that pride is the root of all conflict... Im still meditating on that but for now im thinking that pride is indeed the root of most conflict

Norman
Just thinking about pride and this insight came to me, surely via the Holy Spirit

First we become too proud to admit we are wrong...
Then we become too proud to admit we were too proud to admit we were wrong...

See that... God help us not fall into pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back