Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The covid injections don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was so confusing, is we talked to three different people when my husband got covid. His work doctor online, a pediatrician, and the health department. While they agreed with my husband how long it would take to recover and everything, quarantine ten days versus fourteen days, etc, not a single one agreed with the kids or me.
I will be glad when the confusion moves into the other camp.
Can your husband respond with a quote?
eddif

Division is the endgame of the Enemy.
Is it? I thought it was to try to enrage and spite God at every single opportunity. Division amongst us is just a tactic. Not division in the world though, we know or should know that it is God that laid out the curse of Babel, and that won't be undone by human or devil hands. Any nation trying to rule all cultures/religions/languages under one law or constitution should expect to fall to pieces.

My question was more - can you discern that the intent was that the group of "resistance" was supposed to do nothing but grow and grow?

Is it? I thought it was to try to enrage and spite God at every single opportunity. Division amongst us is just a tactic. Not division in the world though, we know or should know that it is God that laid out the curse of Babel, and that won't be undone by human or devil hands. Any nation trying to rule all cultures/religions/languages under one law or constitution should expect to fall to pieces.

My question was more - can you discern that the intent was that the group of "resistance" was supposed to do nothing but grow and grow?

Grow and grow.

In Europe there have been protests for weeks and weeks on end...
The same with Australia, especially in my home town of Melbourne which has been the most locked down city on earth... I don't know one person who has been harmed by covid in Melbourne but everyone i know has suffered from these draconian restrictions... Protests have been weekly, daily and even camping out through the nights

Unfortunately but it appears that nothing will change without a lot more pain and suffering... In Europe now their using omnicron to lockdown the unvaxed, criminalize, protesting, door to door forced shots and much more. This despite Europeans running the most protests than anywhere else

There's not nearly enough people protesting. If there were, countries would be using more force. So I just sit back, while I can, and watch this world spin out of control.
I'm saddened that so many have decided to go along with the madness. Oh, well. It's not like this life is for keeps. At least I don't fear death anymore.

There's not nearly enough people protesting. If there were, countries would be using more force. So I just sit back, while I can, and watch this world spin out of control.
I'm saddened that so many have decided to go along with the madness. Oh, well. It's not like this life is for keeps. At least I don't fear death anymore.

Your right. There isn't enough people resisting.

There's not nearly enough people protesting.
Probably mostly because they don't do anything unless they are sponsored by the government. Remember Vietnam and how millions protested over years and the government did absolutely nothing? Same deal here.

Do you have a link with solid proof of the 6X higher than vaccines ?

The Cause of Myocarditis: COVID19 or COVID19 Vaccination?
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.23.21260998v1

I also ran the numbers for Ontario based on their data for myocarditis due to vaccination and it was around 0.005% for youth aged 10-24. They didn't give the numbers due to COVID, so I used Alberta's numbers and it was 0.04%, which is 8X, I know the article isn't "peer reviewed" but the numbers I found agree.

Here is an interesting study that found 60% of COVID patients had myocarditis:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2768916

I had one or two others but cannot find them at the moment.

One thing that has been consistent in every discussion I've had with anti-COVID-vaxxers, especially here, is that while they are very quick to point out adverse reactions of vaccines and argue to unknown, long term negative side effects, they are completely silent on the data that does exist for the known negative side effects of COVID, both short term and long term, and any potential long term ones.

In other words, they very inconsistently apply the same reasoning to COVID that they do to the vaccines. That's like thinking you have a complete picture when you don't have half of it. That is not rational.

Logic and critical must be founded on truth to be considered legitimate.
Logic and critical thinking we how we determine truth, that is rather the point.

Many doctors and scientists understand that the people who are pushing these unapproved vaccined are not trustworthy because they see the evidence and choose not to ignore it.

JLB
Some doctors and scientists disagree. They are in the minority, not that that necessarily makes them either wrong or right.

Even after they said
These needles will bring herd immunity.
Wrong
These needles will end the plandemic.
Wrong
These needles will bring us back to normal.
Wrong
If you bothered to try and understand how viruses work, how science works, and how people behave, you would see why your argument here is erroneous.

Yet these numpties still believe them and ostracise us for speaking the truth...
Morons
Again, I ask, who are you referring to as morons? Name calling is un-Christlike, so why do you do it?

Logic and critical thinking we how we determine truth, that is rather the point.

Without truthful facts all the logic and critical thinking in the world still only amounts to lies.

• Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick

Do you believe this statement from Jesus is the truth?

I do.

JLB

Without truthful facts all the logic and critical thinking in the world still only amounts to lies.
You're begging the question.

• Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick

Do you believe this statement from Jesus is the truth?

I do.
Of course it is true. It is also true that you have misused this verse, hence the need for logic and critical thinking, based on a knowledge of proper hermeneutics in this case. You just want Jesus to be saying something to support your position, when he clearly is not. But we've finished this discussion because you seem to be more interested in being right than knowing the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back