Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The covid injections don't work

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
And since we are being blatantly honest with each other I will also say that they are Satanists... Not your average person I'm talking about the elite... They worship Satan and sacrifice children to Baal... That's probably their biggest secret and that truth is very hard to swallow for most people cos their on the blue pill...
The birdman's got an eagle eye!

That is not the argument that was made, was it? The argument was: “their jab is extremely successful in doing what they designed it to do - kill healthy people”.

That is patently false, if only for the reason that if it was designed to kill healthy people, they failed miserably at it.

That depends on who you talk to.

Like the Naval Surgeon of 20 years said in the clip I posted, the vaccine is killing more people than the virus.

JLB

That is not the argument that was made, was it? The argument was: “their jab is extremely successful in doing what they designed it to do - kill healthy people”.

That is patently false, if only for the reason that if it was designed to kill healthy people, they failed miserably at it.

I guess that is debatable if you haven't read their plans in documents such as lockstep, agenda 21 and agenda 30. You should read them

My claim is that they knew it was going to kill and injure people yet they promoted it as safe... A total lie

Again, the data is clear that the vaccines are significantly safer than getting COVID and have saved fat more lives than they have taken. It would be terrible if even one person died but, again, it is inevitable.

What data? Thats a logical fallacy. You can't prove that the jabs have saved more lives than they've take... The fact that their taking any lives at all is call for alarm... Instead their forcing it and lying about it being safe

What do you think Christ’s view is of Christians spreading falsehoods such as this?

The only falsehood here my friend is promoting something as safe when they know its not... Thats actually a criminal offence to do that if you didn't know

Please provide evidence they knew if was going to kill people, apart from the fact that probably every vaccine has that potential. It’s just a fact that some people will have strong adverse reactions. The trials deemed them safe and found few adverse reactions among thousands of people. There is nothing premeditated about it.

- The first line of evidence is what you've already admitted... Every vaccine has potential side effects... They must be conveyed to the patient for them to make a decision... Its called informed consent... Instead their being erroneously promoted as safe while being forced on people using criminal methods of coercion, bribery, blackmail and extortion

- Then you have this... A list of side effects by the FDA before they released the injection... They knew it was going to cause damage and they pushed it as being safe... A criminal offence

FDA list of side effects.jpg

- And what are we seeing now... Injury and death from these experimental injections... Yet they continue to lie by saying its safe

- Another line of evidence the fact that they asked to be immune from any liability resulting in death and injury... They obviously knew this was going to happen and have amazingly freed themselves from any accountability... Something that is unheard of with any other product

Marketing a product as safe when you know its not is immoral, unethical and criminal...
Its murder in the first degree.

And since we are being blatantly honest with each other I will also say that they are Satanists... Not your average person I'm talking about the elite... They worship Satan and sacrifice children to Baal... That's probably their biggest secret and that truth is very hard to swallow for most people cos their on the blue pill...
yes khazarian satanists from a 6000 yr old death cult like the ones God commanded be eradicated from caanan - the pretend jews of revelation who are really the synagogue of satan - it's always really been a war against God's jews and gentile vs these satanists

Not me. I missed it. I did look up spindle fibers to try to figure it out. Maybe you could start at a lower level, you know, walk me/us through it?
Revelation 4:1 kjv
1. After this I looked, and, behold, a door wasopened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and onesat on the throne.
3. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
4. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
5. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there wereseven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

10. The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

IMHO this and other scriptures describes the hidden man of the heart.

The 24 elders are ribs seated on the backbone
Vertebra thrones (nerve rule of body.

Each rib has a cartilage ribbon going from the rib crown to the breastbone where the breastbone looks like a crown.

The wisdom of the elders bows before Jesus and crowns Him and not themselves. The jewels of the elders crown Jesus.

There is order to spiritual wisdom.

There is wisdom in genetic cell reproduction. Spindle Fibers are similar to cartilage directing wisdom of genetic correctness.

eddif

Ok I am sitting on something I believe.
Old fashion quinine is far superior to chloroquine.

Quinine only had about 300 negative reactions. Most probably came from treating night leg cramps. Half asleep hurting people were not careful in how much they took.

Synthetics do not have as good a record.

Quinine is a natural product. No patents can be issued. A synthetic can have a patent and make mega money. Java had groves of trees at one time. Now?

Chloroquine is not used for severe malaria, quinine is. Very few side effects (taken correctly).

Why I know this? I have had two malaria attacks and researched quinine.

What can we do with this information? Pray for a source.

eddif

Quinine only had about 300 negative reactions. Most probably came from treating night leg cramps. Half asleep hurting people were not careful in how much they took.

Quinine is a natural product. No patents can be issued. A synthetic can have a patent and make mega money. Java had groves of trees at one time. Now?

Chloroquine is not used for severe malaria, quinine is. Very few side effects (taken correctly).

eddif

This is not the first time iv heard this...
I think that quinine is extracted from lemons, is it?
So all we need for covid is a cup of lemon tea. The same my mum makes. LoL

Actually i just read it comes off the bark of a tree

eddif

This is not the first time iv heard this...
I think that quinine is extracted from lemons, is it?
So all we need for covid is a cup of lemon tea. The same my mum makes. LoL

Actually i just read it comes off the bark of a tree
Quinine is extracted from a specific South American tree bark. A variety was found that grew well in Java.

Quinine has a very bitter taste. And urban legends abound about subistutes ( starting during the civil war).
Grapefruit rind
Lemons
Yellow popular bark
Georgia fever tree
Weeping willow
Other?

None actually proven to work.

Now quinine could be tested for purity in a lab. In the past all sorts of wrong tree bark was sold. So synthetics were a way to avoid some problems with supply purity. The synthetics were not as trouble free though. The synthetics had adverse reactions. Sounds just about like the Covid shot.

When I was flat of my back in 2020 I read everything I could find. While alert.

eddif

The conversations about quinine are:
Is so
Is not
Read this report
My mother
My great aunt
A well respected scientist
A well respected civil war doctor said

The truth IMHO:
Java trees were proven effective for years.

But
I will be put on the heretic list now. Oh well I have be done did th bestist I can did and caint did no better.

eddif

What did I do while sick in 2020:
Prayed
Groaned in my spirit
Took internet bark and put it in a coffee filter pot
(Mr coffee) last 10 days after I was getting better already.
IP224

eddif

They said these experimental needles were a medical miracle
They said it would bring us out of this pandemic
They said it would bring herd immunity
They said it would bring us back to normal

Well... Has it... Have any of their claims come to fruition??? Not at all... In fact, much of the data shows that its got worse
The northern hemishpere isn't even in winter yet and we are seeing huge spikes in cases all over Europe
Herd immunity... Really... Some of these countries are highly vaxed, 70,80%
And with claimed omnicron variant what now???
More devastation again???
A repeat of lockdowns?
More forcing of these unproven syringes?
Persecution of the unvaxed?
What next?

View attachment 13407View attachment 13408View attachment 13410View attachment 13409
View attachment 13411View attachment 13412View attachment 13413View attachment 13414
View attachment 13415View attachment 13416
This past August they said that the deer population now carries COVID. Dr. Fauci was right! Everyone knows that the deer caught it from people because both people and deer don't wear masks properly and both deer and people must have been having a conversation closer than 6':lol:rolleyes You want to prove the effectiveness of the mask? Just have everyone wear one in a room and then blast a quick squirt of air freshener even behind its own mask -- see how soon they smell it and then say that could have just as much been a sneeze, cough, or fart. So, that teeny tiny COVID virus can't hop on an aerosol particle the same way? Now have masked people in a room talking and the few particles now becomes high density contamination after a few minutes masks or no masks.

Revelation 4:1 kjv
1. After this I looked, and, behold, a door wasopened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and onesat on the throne.
3. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
4. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
5. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there wereseven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

10. The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

IMHO this and other scriptures describes the hidden man of the heart.

The 24 elders are ribs seated on the backbone
Vertebra thrones (nerve rule of body.

Each rib has a cartilage ribbon going from the rib crown to the breastbone where the breastbone looks like a crown.

The wisdom of the elders bows before Jesus and crowns Him and not themselves. The jewels of the elders crown Jesus.

There is order to spiritual wisdom.

There is wisdom in genetic cell reproduction. Spindle Fibers are similar to cartilage directing wisdom of genetic correctness.

eddif
That's definitely not something I've heard before or thought of. My thought that the 24 elders might represent the 12 apostles and 12 tribes now seems a boring response.

Yes there is much wisdom in our genetic makeup and reproduction. Man should not be trying to control it in the ways that they are and can only screw that up.

I wonder how they'll be trying to alter us when they start integrating the CRSIPR technology into their potions. Maybe they already are.

That's definitely not something I've heard before or thought of. My thought that the 24 elders might represent the 12 apostles and 12 tribes now seems a boring response.

Yes there is much wisdom in our genetic makeup and reproduction. Man should not be trying to control it in the ways that they are and can only screw that up.

I wonder how they'll be trying to alter us when they start integrating the CRSIPR technology into their potions. Maybe they already are.
There are good Jews before John the Baptist.
There are good spirit filled Jews after Pentecost.

Man was made in the image of God.
God sends angels with messages for mankind.
So to show us that concept,
God made nerves in us to carry messages from our mind to our physical body parts.
Human body (Imagery)

God resides in heaven (our new man mind) contact point.

God effects our carnal mind:

The Cerebellum may (?) be the carnal mind.
In history we thought the cerebellum was for balance and body control. Modern brain imaging IMHO shows thinking going on in the cerebellum. In fact they think there are more neurons in the cerebellum than the cerebral cortex. Good thoughts, bad thoughts, carnal reasoning, battles between our thoughts and the Holy Spirit.

To show us that imagery he described a tree planted on either side of a river clear as crystal. If you do a mid section dissection of the cerebellum it looks like a tree. Spinal fluid flows right past the Cerebellum.
( imagery at work)

The physical Jerusalem was a place of many battles, and a place where peace was looked for.
Our carnal mind is not heaven minded to begin with, and requires God to place the law in it.

More later

eddif

This past August they said that the deer population now carries COVID. Dr. Fauci was right! Everyone knows that the deer caught it from people because both people and deer don't wear masks properly and both deer and people must have been having a conversation closer than 6':lol:rolleyes You want to prove the effectiveness of the mask? Just have everyone wear one in a room and then blast a quick squirt of air freshener even behind its own mask -- see how soon they smell it and then say that could have just as much been a sneeze, cough, or fart. So, that teeny tiny COVID virus can't hop on an aerosol particle the same way? Now have masked people in a room talking and the few particles now becomes high density contamination after a few minutes masks or no masks.
lol - isn't fauci science a beauty to behold - he contradicts himself and comes up with some new crazy official position every week - he's invested financially in all this so whatever it takes to keep covid bucks filling his pockets creates the narrative of the day

lol - isn't fauci science a beauty to behold - he contradicts himself and comes up with some new crazy official position every week - he's invested financially in all this so whatever it takes to keep covid bucks filling his pockets creates the narrative of the day

All the while hundreds of thousands are injured and killed from his experimental, gain of function, ”vaccine”.

All the while hundreds of thousands are injured and killed from his experimental, gain of function, ”vaccine”.
Why should he care...what's it to him...all of his dreams are coming true and he's happy.
He's enjoying it while it lasts. He'd better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back