Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The covid injections don't work

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
... These evil doers will be held accountable either now or later
Agree.
I think, in their mind, they don't believe in God so the only thing they have to be concerned with is us. Since we haven't given them any serious reason to change course, I don't expect that they will on their own. In fact, every indication is that they hate us and intend to get rid of us over time.

Some body help my thinking.

In the past a vaccine gave what percentage of likelihood of reducing the getting of a disease? 15%? 40%?

Now we look at the difference of 1 %? In causing death.

We suddenly see a 300% rise in blood clots ?

Both sides can quote the numbers.

Agree with your enemy. Some things we must be able to agree on. What can we agree on?

eddif
not much - i guess we could agree with them that their jab is extremely successful in doing what they designed it to do - kill healthy people

In Australia they took Ivermectin and HDQ off the market while they make you sit at home for a week. If you get worse they send you to hospital to be put in a ventilator and murdered
A criminal action which cost lives...

These evil doers will be held accountable either now or later
yes - did you see the aboriginal elders reporting what they are doing to the natives there?

did you see any videos of general ricardo bossi of the australia first party putting the corrupt politicians on notice that the people will remove them and they will be executed for their crimes against the australian people

Agree.
I think, in their mind, they don't believe in God so the only thing they have to be concerned with is us. Since we haven't given them any serious reason to change course, I don't expect that they will on their own. In fact, every indication is that they hate us and intend to get rid of us over time.
yes it is evident isn't it

HCQ...hydroxychloroquine. It has been used to treat malaria for decades and is routinely given to military members and others who travel to countries where malaria is present. Many of these travelers, having Lupus, noticed that it went into remission while they were on HCQ. It put me into remission once.

Agree.

Not only do they not believe in God but many of them hate God and His people...

"The science" is their God... I love science but they practice it in a fraudulent manner making it a pseudo-science

Christians ought to know better than to spread such blatant falsehoods.

The jabs are killing people... There is no falsehood in that... Even the CDC and FDA admit this

And they knew it was going to kill people yet they still pushed it as safe and effective, forcing it on many people...

That's murder in the first degree, premeditated

Last edited:
yes - did you see the aboriginal elders reporting what they are doing to the natives there?

Yep it's horrible for them

did you see any videos of general ricardo bossi of the australia first party putting the corrupt politicians on notice that the people will remove them and they will be executed for their crime

Yep he has been one of the few politicians that have spoken out...

People are waking up here. The weekly protests are growing but I'm not sure it's enough...

Victoria has just introduced a pandemic bill which allows the premier to call pandemics when he feels and detain people for 2 years without trial or bail... And there are heaps of other laws such as $100k fines for not complying with masks and such...
It is officially a communist state

I find it hard to hold back my disgust towards people that are still supporting this crime against humanity...

Common sense is dead
Morality is dead
Empathy is dead

HCQ...hydroxychloroquine. It has been used to treat malaria for decades and is routinely given to military members and others who travel to countries where malaria is present. Many of these travelers, having Lupus, noticed that it went into remission while they were on HCQ. It put me into remission once.
amen - they think they are seeing cancer is diminishing too - and the flu - so it appears to be a powerful drug that costs a dollar instead of 1k dollars

they also say africa and india have virtually no covid because everyone takes their weekly dose of hcq to prevent malaria - iow malaria countries don't have a problem with covid as per world covid maps

Yep it's horrible for them

Yep he has been one of the few politicians that have spoken out...

People are waking up here. The weekly protests are growing but I'm not sure it's enough...

Victoria has just introduced a pandemic bill which allows the premier to call pandemics when he feels and detain people for 2 years without trial or bail... And there are heaps of other laws such as $100k fines for not complying with masks and such...
It is officially a communist state

I find it hard to hold back my disgust towards people that are still supporting this crime against humanity...

Common sense is dead
Morality is dead
Empathy is dead
most people are so busy they don't have time to think for themselves - they come home turn on the tube and soak in whatever is on tell-lie-vision

some of us heard enough tell-lie-vision to say wait a minute - you guys speak out of both sides of your mouth - so we go looking for the truth - it takes a lot of research time but the truth is worth it's weight in gold

Common sense is dead
Morality is dead
Empathy is dead
when i meet up with these kind of people i don't waste any time thinking about them or dealing with them - i've never seen one of them turn around so i just avoid them - do you notice they are also the most unpleasant people - i reserve all my time for kind loving genuine people - that is a blessing for me

Not only do they not believe in God but many of them hate God and His people...

"The science" is their God... I love science but they practice it in a fraudulent manner making it a pseudo-science
true - they are open about this - they also support one world government - global reset - population reduction - green new deal for thee but not for me - etc - they are a club - they think they deserve to rule and we deserve nothing

I've taken many different medications over my lifetime and have had multiple allergic reactions, hives, internal bleeding, very high blood pressure, drug amnesia, and once had a reaction that caused me to be in a coma for 4 days with a NDE where I saw Jesus.
I am very sensitive to medication. Having said this, hydroxychloroquine was perhaps the safest drug I've ever taken.

The jabs are killing people... There is no falsehood in that... Even the CDC and FDA admit this
That is not the argument that was made, was it? The argument was: “their jab is extremely successful in doing what they designed it to do - kill healthy people”.

That is patently false, if only for the reason that if it was designed to kill healthy people, they failed miserably at it.

Again, the data is clear that the vaccines are significantly safer than getting COVID and have saved fat more lives than they have taken. It would be terrible if even one person died but, again, it is inevitable.

And they knew it was going to kill people yet they still pushed it as safe and effective, forcing it on many people...

That's murder in the first degree, premeditated
Please provide evidence they knew if was going to kill people, apart from the fact that probably every vaccine has that potential. It’s just a fact that some people will have strong adverse reactions. The trials deemed them safe and found few adverse reactions among thousands of people. There is nothing premeditated about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
true - they are open about this - they also support one world government - global reset - population reduction - green new deal for thee but not for me - etc - they are a club - they think they deserve to rule and we deserve nothing

And since we are being blatantly honest with each other I will also say that they are Satanists... Not your average person I'm talking about the elite... They worship Satan and sacrifice children to Baal... That's probably their biggest secret and that truth is very hard to swallow for most people cos their on the blue pill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back