Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

"""The atheist is telling the guy to have faith and the right wing christian is the downer - this is funny!""""

Never thought I'd say that, but I just did. On Facebook. In a private conversation about a car's alternator.
Would said Christian be you?alternators, vile inventions of natas

Yea, I've got an atheist friend and he was telling the guy to "have faith".... while I was telling the guy how awful this was going to be for him... :)

why won't this argument die and why does everyone believe it like no

Don't mind me, I have issues and am protective of Goku

I'ts ten years old, we are telling him to get it rebuilt. IT's on a Crossfire SRT6 - those are hard to find and hard to fit right. Better off getting it rebuilt - you know it fits that way. :)

I'ts ten years old, we are telling him to get it rebuilt. IT's on a Crossfire SRT6 - those are hard to find and hard to fit right. Better off getting it rebuilt - you know it fits that way. :)
I have found reman sucks. But is it a local rebuild shop? I saved my brother monet via my connection with the city with getting a new one over a reman on his nissan. 200 bucks versus 130 for the part and labor with a total of 160 bucks

Warm air rises, cold air settles - so this makes sense.

Ah yes brother Pizza, but it normally rises relative to the terran centroid. Moving from north to south suggests that an anomalous gravity event is extant in our humble planetary roost. Perhaps a graviton generator has been secretly installed, or a multi dimensional conduit has been tunneled through the earth's core.

This may slowly convert the earth from an oblong spheroid into a flat earth. Yes, it all makes sense now...

oh doth that mean more snow birds to feed to my pet shark?

Global warming in the north means fewer snowbirds going south for the winter. You may even start going north for the summer, as ambient Brownian motion magnifies near the equator.

Alas, you may need to find some other food source for your pet.

Maybe, but this has been an issue since last year. I think it started when I'd wake up at 5 am, had class at 8 am, and I'd just sit on the bed hugging and leaning on a pillow so I could get some sleep but not actually go into deep sleep.

Staying in an awkward position for a long time can cause recurring or persistent pain. Paying attention to good posture, exercise, and stretching can often help minimize pain until the Lord finishes healing you up. You have to experiment to find what works for you. Does any particular movement or posture lead to pain the next day? Does any exercise make you feel better over time? Everyone is different with respect to what exercises help. If a particular exercise makes things worse, stop and try something else.

Sometimes a doctor can help, but there is no way to tell without a doctor's exam. Some hospitals/doctors offer free or discount care based on income. You could check into it if the pain persists at unacceptable levels. Doctors can sometimes fix things, or sometimes ease the pain until the Lord finishes healing you.

Of course, lots of prayer, fasting, and others praying for you too. Have faith in Jesus. Jesus wants to heal you. To God alone be all the glory.

Ok, fresh out of the shower, I'm in my nude for the evening.

So don't some snooping around the kitchen window.....

Global warming in the north means fewer snowbirds going south for the winter. You may even start going north for the summer, as ambient Brownian motion magnifies near the equator.

Alas, you may need to find some other food source for your pet.
Oh,they will still flock here.instead of being 28 degrees or colder.it will be 30 degrees.

Blasted liberals!

Now the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together. Liberals may be using a multi dimensional quantum graviton generator to fake global warming in the north, as part of a nefarious plot to gain control of the climate agenda. The missing ice is really being hidden in Antarctica.

The inscrutably enigmatic conundrum is being unraveled at last.

Oh,they will still flock here.instead of being 28 degrees or colder.it will be 30 degrees.

So it would take quite a bit more global warming to eventuate a northern paradise. Interesting. When asked about global warming, Vlad said that it would improve the climate of Russia.

This may become an equator versus non equator issue.

Back