Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

His name is Fineku :biggrin
index.php
<---- Art I drew of him
Does it have anything to do with him/her being finicky?

Hmmmmm. Maybe now I understand why someone would pay so much more for a First Class seat.

(I still won't spend the money, but at least now I get it.....)

First class on international flights is kinda worth it.

12 hours in a tiny seat is draining.
But in the nice seats its a bed where there is a lot of room... As well as in flight movies and services and stuff.
But its usually very expensive.

This will lift you up and also make you cry. Thank you Jesus!

A crown of thorns placed on His head He knew that He would soon be dead He said did you forget me Father did you? They nailed Him to a wooden cross Soon all the world would feel the loss Of Christ the King before His Hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah He hung His head and prepared to die Then lifted His face up to the sky Said I am coming home now Father to you A reed which held His final sip Was gently lifted to his lips He drank His last and gave His soul to glory Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah The soldier who had used his sword To pierce the body of our Lord Said truly this is Jesus Christ our Savior He looked with fear upon his sword Then turned to face his Christ and Lord Fell to his knees crying Hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Took from his head the thorny crown And wrapped him in a linen gown And laid him down to rest inside the tomb The holes in his hands, his feet and side Now in our hearts we know he died To save us from ourselves oh hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Three days went by again they came To move the stone to bless the slain With oil and spice anointing hallelujah But as they went to move the stone They saw that they were not alone But Jesus Christ has risen Hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah

Last edited:
This will lift you up and also make you cry. Thank you Jesus!

A crown of thorns placed on His head He knew that He would soon be dead He said did you forget me Father did you? They nailed Him to a wooden cross Soon all the world would feel the loss Of Christ the King before His Hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah He hung His head and prepared to die Then lifted His face up to the sky Said I am coming home now Father to you A reed which held His final sip Was gently lifted to his lips He drank His last and gave His soul to glory Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah The soldier who had used his sword To pierce the body of our Lord Said truly this is Jesus Christ our Savior He looked with fear upon his sword Then turned to face his Christ and Lord Fell to his knees crying Hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Took from his head the thorny crown And wrapped him in a linen gown And laid him down to rest inside the tomb The holes in his hands, his feet and side Now in our hearts we know he died To save us from ourselves oh hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Three days went by again they came To move the stone to bless the slain With oil and spice anointing hallelujah But as they went to move the stone They saw that they were not alone But Jesus Christ has risen Hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah

Barely into it....sobbing in worship....praising my Great God. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I know, when I first began watching the series I was like "GOOD GRIEF THIS GUY IS HUGE!" And he gets bigger than this later, it's ridiculous. DBZ has muscles on top of muscles.

Back