Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

But you see, we flew into the LZ and we, every one of us, on every bird saw the NVA and about a Company of VC but they were on potty break and we could not shoot them like that. And when I came back to Houston, as soon as I stepped out of the house the man in the purple polka dot White panama hat drove past in his brand new 1960 Lime Green and Orange Mustang fast Back. I went back into the house and drove out of the garage on my pink and black 2001 Fat Boy Harley. Man, life is hard!

But you see, we flew into the LZ and we, every one of us, on every bird saw the NVA and about a Company of VC but they were on potty break and we could not shoot them like that. And when I came back to Houston, as soon as I stepped out of the house the man in the purple polka dot White panama hat drove past in his brand new 1960 Lime Green and Orange Mustang fast Back. I went back into the house and drove out of the garage on my pink and black 2001 Fat Boy Harley. Man, life is hard!
I don't understand what you mean when you say these things.

You're to young to know about Running The Dozens and no white person should have ever known but I grew up the only white boy in the Ward in Houston. I no longer even know if I can still run the Dozens but these posts or verbal comments of nonsense are just what Running The Dozens has evolved into with me. It all means nothing and is strictly for fun.

I do, but only because I watched a lot of movies in the 70 and 80s.

LZ = Landing Zone
NVA = North Vietnamese Army
VC = Viet Cong

No idea what "Running the Dozens" means

Last edited:
ohhhh ok! :D

When I read those posts you sound silly, but very creative.

You survived being the only white guy huh? That experience was probably interesting...

I do, but only because I watched a lot of movies in the 70 and 80s.
LZ = Landing Zone
NVA = North Vietnamese Army
VC = Viet Cong
No idea what "Running the Dozens" means
You don't need to, it is old, old, man stuff and in the fifties and sixties it could get a white boy hanged by the Klansmen.

BTW, Bill, if I haven't said so before...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Keven,
I'm certain that is from your heart but I'll tell you the truth, never do that to a Vietnam nor to a Korean Veteran. Not all of us were spit on but every one of us have turned cold to the American Civilians. None of us were welcome home when we returned and we know or learned how to deal with it. If you see us wearing our medals or hats, anything can be discussed but our service. We wear our awards and hats so that we can watch each other's six o'clock.

Keven,
I'm certain that is from your heart but I'll tell you the truth, never do that to a Vietnam nor to a Korean Veteran. Not all of us were spit on but every one of us have turned cold to the American Civilians. None of us were welcome home when we returned and we know or learned how to deal with it. If you see us wearing our medals or hats, anything can be discussed but our service. We wear our awards and hats so that we can watch each other's six o'clock.
Well, then, thank you for all the fish!

Is Jethro really the King of the forum?

276DE15800000578-3033226-His_Imperial_Majesty_George_II_of_the_Empire_of_Atlantium_left_P-a-6_1428673988121.jpg

Ralph, Jethro, and Cynthia.
The staff, the snake, and the wise owl?
Where's the cat?

Back