Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

Someone told me I wasn't acting like an adult because how much I love Star Wars. Well, whatever. I happen to like the movies, own them all and watch them often, admire George Lucas for creating an entire universe in his imagination. I don't play with lightsabers, will never own one, don't have an SW paraphenalia, not even a T-shirt. I can watch a movie and forget about the pain for a couple hours, what's the harm.

One can only enter the gates of salvation as a child, yeah? Mark 10:15
What's life if you can't immerse yourself in fictional worlds? If you ask me, anyway...

I broke our deep scooper spoon. Right in the middle. I duct taped it for a meal but it is not working anymore.

I also managed to break our pizza cutter. We have to use knives to cut our pizza. It's kinda funny but pretty inconvenient.

Last edited:
I broke our deep scooper spoon. Right in the middle. I duct taped it for a meal but it is not working anymore.

I also managed to break our pizza cutter. We have to use knives to cut our pizza. It's kinda funny but pretty inconvenient.
You should get in touch with my daughter who's at a hotel at a beach somewhere on the East coast of Italy.
She's having the same problem - breaking things.

We laughed like crazy over the phone yesterday when she was telling me what was going on.
I think they should come home before the entire hotel has to be rebuilt!
Lucky the pool is made out of concrete - no problem there.

I do believe the last time this hotel experienced this type of damage was when Aerosmith checked in back in '89.

Wondering

I made it home safe. I got a bit nervous thou because as I was waiting having a brew I seen a pilot walk past and he was talking to himself like a fruitloop, then a co pilot walked past and was yawning, and I was thinking, i have to put my trust in these people. Lol.

I made it home safe. I got a bit nervous thou because as I was waiting having a brew I seen a pilot walk past and he was talking to himself like a fruitloop, then a co pilot walked past and was yawning, and I was thinking, i have to put my trust in these people. Lol.
Wha?
You didn't know they were human!!

Yes, but i like to think someone who is flying me 30000ft in the air is mentally stable and not tired, so i would have preferred to not see someone talking to them self and yawning, he might fall asleep.

On the brighter side I have a lot of respect for pilots, they do a great job.​

Yes, but i like to think someone who is flying me 30000ft in the air is mentally stable and not tired, so i would have preferred to not see someone talking to them self and yawning, he might fall asleep.

On the brighter side I have a lot of respect for pilots, they do a great job.​
Did you ever see one drink before getting into the cockpit?
And then take that baby up 30,000 feet?
And more...

They were very professional. I'm only having a laugh. We all thank them for the great job they do. Long hours and safely getting people to there destinations.

Today is thank a pilot day.

Last edited:
Back