Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

What are you having for lunch? Something with a high grade olive oil I'm guessing :tongue
Angel,
This is how it is in Italy:
If it doesn't have olive oil in it
You don't eat it.

How did you know??

At least we're famous for something!

And what did YOU have for lunch?
And what do they serve at your favorite restaurant?
American?

W

So you like Arizona, huh?

TrueStoriesAFilmByDavidByrne224.png
Is that David Byrne?

I learned about eating lots of olive oil in Italy on TV and its great health benefits.

I did not have lunch as it was around 4 or 5 am here when you had your lunch.

My favorite restaurant is thai food. I have a love affair with shrimp wonton soup. SO good! Matt always gets orange chicken. We're sort of friends with the owner. When we go there she cooks our meals because she knows we like the food best when she makes it.

I learned about eating lots of olive oil in Italy on TV and its great health benefits.

I did not have lunch as it was around 4 or 5 am here when you had your lunch.

My favorite restaurant is thai food. I have a love affair with shrimp wonton soup. SO good! Matt always gets orange chicken. We're sort of friends with the owner. When we go there she cooks our meals because she knows we like the food best when she makes it.

I love Thai food too. There's a Thai restaurant about an hour away. Sometimes I go there with my daughter and two granddaughters. I get sick of Italian food. I know how to make some Chinese and also some dishes from Poland, but I don't cook a lot anymore and my "menu" has narrowed down. I am starting to firmly believe that others should be doing the cooking - not me. Now if I could only find those others.

So, do you have any interesting dishes to recommend? I'm not too crazy about that "wonton" soup they make. I could make it better. If I wanted to. Which I don't.

W

I love Thai food too. There's a Thai restaurant about an hour away. Sometimes I go there with my daughter and two granddaughters. I get sick of Italian food. I know how to make some Chinese and also some dishes from Poland, but I don't cook a lot anymore and my "menu" has narrowed down. I am starting to firmly believe that others should be doing the cooking - not me. Now if I could only find those others.

So, do you have any interesting dishes to recommend? I'm not too crazy about that "wonton" soup they make. I could make it better. If I wanted to. Which I don't.

W
Pm'd You

Last week when I saw my niece she wanted us to play with blocks, and she said she wanted to make dinosaurs. So today Matt and I stopped by the dollar store and bought her a couple of plastic dinosaurs. I can't wait to see her face when I give them to her. :)

Last week when I saw my niece she wanted us to play with blocks, and she said she wanted to make dinosaurs. So today Matt and I stopped by the dollar store and bought her a couple of plastic dinosaurs. I can't wait to see her face when I give them to her. :)
i hope she doesn't eat them

Didn't think they could do it live... other than the lead singer, this is not the original group.
But, they did it anyway....

I like that song, sounds like I british punk band I used to listen to... Called Wire.
I love this song-- I forgot about it until your post.
The song is called Heartbeat.

Someone told me I wasn't acting like an adult because how much I love Star Wars. Well, whatever. I happen to like the movies, own them all and watch them often, admire George Lucas for creating an entire universe in his imagination. I don't play with lightsabers, will never own one, don't have an SW paraphenalia, not even a T-shirt. I can watch a movie and forget about the pain for a couple hours, what's the harm.

One can only enter the gates of salvation as a child, yeah? Mark 10:15

Back