Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

add newspapers and books to the list of the above relics once in schools. newspaper are going digital more and more. and also I wonder how many kids know how to write a letter in business form, and informal.
Yes,some of the newspapers in my town are not doing well.e books are taking over regular books.But give me a real book any day.

Yes,some of the newspapers in my town are not doing well.e books are taking over regular books.But give me a real book any day.
im neither here or there about books. given that most of the time when we read them we don't often recycle them or donate or sell them to used book store. ebooks? I like trek books, when I had a lot of those I had a case of 100 of those that I took with me when I moved. one e book could store those or just read them and then delete them.

newspapers, for now my part time job is throwing those. eventually I will have to stop that. I will miss them somewhat but even more so do I miss the originally schumman owned press journal. it was locally owned and reported locally. now this newer version isn't anywhere close to that.

But give me a real book any day.

Yeah! With lots of pictures (less to have to read that way).

Part of my job is keeping the computers working in one of the elementary schools here in Reykjavik. I was in the library there one time and I picked up a book off the table and started thumbing through it. Then I exclaimed with as much shock as I could "What!?!? This book has over 500 pages and there's not a single picture in it!! How do you expect people to read this?!?" The librarian was not particularly pleased with my comments.

The TOG​

You're lucky that my current fandom is primarily a manga (comic). lol I have some gifs from the anime, but none that I think would look good as an avatar.

YouTube, YouTube, I should know better than to expect intelligence from you. And yet I keep holding your community to the standards of logic and common sense I know it doesn't possess.

"Women are more important than men because they carry babies for 9 months"
"Yeah, but without a man's involvement they wouldn't be carrying a baby"
"Watchu talkin' bout Willis, contributing sperm is nothing in comparison"

LIKE, HOLY FRIDGE PEOPLE. WHAT IS THIS, A CONTEST???

Fly by feather
This time I'm not ready to die
But I lose myself
Oh oh I'm falling for you
Now or never
Stand back cuz I'm ready to fly
But I lose myself
Oh oh I'm falling for you

10431477_10152373187097024_5295111626932869213_n.jpg

The TOG​

Aw, no one's chatty tonight. Guess it's just as well. I need to get my math done and then go to bed anyway.

This will be the last week of class for the year.

Back